Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 02:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offical Website annoucement
Heironeous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-05-2013, 07:24 AM

With his ongoing feud with The King of Wrestling Peter Gilmour, Heironeous has taken to "Thenautraltwenty.com. Releasing a few hints about what he expects from this feud.

'Peter Gilmour is really starting to bother me. His warped way of thinking, his warped reality. Everything about this guy cries of attention. However, as vile as I see him and however evil him and his motives are we can't take away his talent and his talent is winning matches, I have felt that first hand. Let's look at his recent history, former tag champions and the current trio champion. I can well imagine that there will be a future rematch for the tag championship sooner rather than later. Does he deserve these honourable distinctions? No, in my very humble opinion he doesn't. It's a as simple as that. His actions in and out of the ring have clearly marked him up as being a man of no honour, no decency and quiet frankly the way he speaks to his lady is just down right harsh. Yes I know that I called her the Spider Queen of the Drow, but then I am not sleeping with her.

Now Peter Gilmour seems to have a lot of success in multiple opponent matches such as tag team and trios. With that squarely in everyone's mind. I do expect interference from many angles, one will be his good lady and I implore her to remain in the back out of harms way, as I will stop at nothing to end the reign... no tyranny of evil here, even if it means I have to deal with you then I shall. I won't enjoy it but I will do what is needed to be done.

Please everyone that is able to read this I call for aid. I don't have eyes in the back of my head. Therefore I will relay on you all to watch my back, to give me warning of incoming danger. I ask you all to play the role of the bard, to invoke courage, strength and endurance from me. When I am down I will need you to pull me back up, when I am hurt I will need you to cleanse my wounds. When it looks like I am just about to give up all hope I will need you to inspire me. My good people of the XWF and beyond please answer my words.

Now I fully expect to be put into a tag team match against Peter and his minions. It's fairly common knowledge that I don't actually have an out and out partner. So I say it here, if anyone in the locker room believes they can aid me by doing so then please seek me out.

Your light.
"The natural twenty."

Heironeous.

Successfully held a Wildcard Briefcase to Wildcard Weekend.
W3 / L2 Streak - 3W
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-05-2013, 11:04 AM

It won't matter who you pick. Me and my partners will decimate you and leave you in a pool of your won shit and blood. bring it on!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-05-2013, 11:39 AM

Gilmour sux bro! I'm ripped!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-05-2013, 12:07 PM

ripped for your own pleasure i assume?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-05-2013, 12:10 PM

no that would be ribbed but if you want we can have an orgy with ribbed condoms. I am teh only one taking it to the xtreeeme because I am the xtreeeme champion. You could never, ever, in a million billion years hold this belt!

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-05-2013, 12:13 PM

uh i held it 9 times.. (not counting the 6 i held here in the XWF)

do your research!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-05-2013, 12:15 PM

That's nothing I held it more times than that sucker

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-05-2013, 12:16 PM

uh proof please?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-05-2013, 12:18 PM

You show me yours and I will show u mine ;)

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-05-2013, 12:20 PM

ewww no. get that thing away from me u sick FREAK

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post