Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 06:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In The Air [pt.1]
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2019, 07:05 PM

...do u feel it?? it's coming..... the air is filled with electricity. every arena we visit is anticipating, waiting, HOPING..... for a change. there needs to be, MUST be a change in this company. the XWF has reached its pinnacle, and it was merely a matter of time before you all dropped back down to the basement. the xwf is dying, it is dying because YOU PEOPLE DON'T CARE. yet you act like everything is peachy...... well it isn't. ....we have been watching. Myself and my colleagues have been viewing things transpire. things continue to become more and more bleak with each and every passing week. the promotion as a whole is becoming weak, from the wrestlers, to the management, to the fans in the stands. energy in the product is slowly being sapped away...... apathy runs wild, and all involved only care about themselves. there is no comradere. we have comradare. there is no caring, but WE CARE... we care to show you all the errors of your ways. a company once so proud and amazing has fallen.

you people don't know what is best for the company, but WE DO. you can't escape the future, we ARE the future. we ARE..... the future. try to avoid us and we will only grow closer. try to run, try to hide, try as you might but we will see you fall at our feet..... that is, unless you heed our words and decide to join the right side. do you want the xwf to succeed? then PROVE it. show us just how much you LOVE the xwf by joining forces with the only group of men and women who know what's best for you and the fans. my brothers, my sisters, join us and show the world that we are STILL.... x-treme!!! when one door closes, another opens, and the door is wide open for a new opportunity, a new horizon, a new day, a new era.... a new dawn. we are united in our goal, to replenish the greatness in the xwf, and to take out anyone who gets in the way of accomplishing that goal. either you're with us, or you're against us. believe....

.... or be left behind.

#endTransmission

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broken Hart's post:
Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-05-2019)