Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#CoolRankings!
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-04-2019, 08:15 PM

HIIIIII-iiiiiiii!

Sarah Lacklan here….

MARKETING GENIUS

And!

AND!

QUEEN of Anarchy!

to give unto you baby birds the BEST thing you have seen today! Because it is

#CoolRankingsTime!

That’s right, all you Fang Gangers out there, the #CoolRankings division of my Legion of Interns have CRUNCHED all the XWF numbers thus far put up in 2019, and I have the TOP TEN performers of the year thus far! And this isn’t one of those “I PUTS MY FRIENDS FIRST” lists, or, even worse, one of those “THESE ARE THE PICS I JERK OFF TO ON TWITTER” that you’d normally see. Oh no! The ONLY way to earn points in MY rankings is to win! You get points for winning, a bonus for title matches and main events and NOT ONE FUCKING THING for a loss. Because F that losing shit!

Without further adieu, I give you the very FIRST batch of XWF #CoolRankings, from the very FIRST show of the year through our very FIRST pay per view event!

Ranking Name Cool Points
10 Zane Norrison 10
9 Hanari Carnes 12.33
8 Donovan Blackwater 13
7 Lux 13.43
6 Sarah Lacklan 13.5
5 Drew Archyle 16
4 Vita Valenteen 16.11
3 Mastermind 16.25
2 Robert Main 18
1 Dolly Waters 23.14

Now, the REAL treat of the evening….LET’S BREAK IT DOWN!

- Zane Norrison barely makes the list, and he did so by starting the year off HOT! A 3-match win streak, which included two championship wins, but he hasn’t been active since February. Unless he shows up again, I expect him to be off the list WAY before the next edition comes out after War Games.

- Ha-Car also started off the year with a bang, getting three wins and two championship wins, but has since kinda cooled. Not getting booked for the PPV will do that, and I’m hoping she jumps onto the stage with some fire in her gut and goes after her title again.

- Fucktard Bro #938 is a bit of a polarizing figure. His record is kinda lame at 4-3-1, but THREE of those FOUR wins are title matches, including beating that dipshit Duke so bad at the PPV that the low-born Connecticut Hillbilly Trash spent half his promo time he other day saying “Yeah, well what did you expect? I only spent all week talking shit on twitter, that you’re not on, and then lost, I’m only 20, that was SUPPOSED to happen!” It’s gonna take some thought as to which one of these guys is the bigger idiot.

- Lux spent most of the year thus far getting rimmed out by the straw-eating Connecticut Hillbilly, and that seemed to lube him up pretty well. Edging out D-Black by less than half a point, Lux has a pretty solid record of 5-2 and has shown that he can go with the best of the semi-finalists of the world.

- Well, well, well. After only THREE shows, the HOTTEST chick in the world is right in the middle of the pack! The importance here, for those not paying attention, is that winning high-profile matches REALLY count for your points, merch sales, marketing opportunities, and the like. I’m 4-0 thus far, with a main event and title win, so these points are RACKING UP. Just wait until I win ANOTHER main event match at the new Anarchy show!

- Speaking of making the matches count! The Apex DOMINATED everything they have done thus far, and the Drewmeister is a great example of that. His record of 3-0 includes all title matches and two main events, AND two promo-of-the-month nods. Killer!

- Vita has done a GREAT job thus far this year! Her record isn’t EXACTLY something to send a pigeon home about, since she’s lost almost HALF her matches, but those wins! FOUR title wins! AND a couple of main events! She only edged Drew out by the narrowest of margins, but that’s what being a fighting champion will do for you.

- Speaking of fighting champions, the Master(bater) from Down Under has spent half the year defending titles, including taking Vita’s the other day. A couple of main event wins helped elevate him just past Vita and into the Top 3, and the sky is still pretty much the limit for the dude. Well, if it wasn’t for the two people in front of him…

- Main is the MAN! I mean, I pride myself on being somewhat of a special attraction, but I ain’t got SHIT on this dude! Literally EVERY match he has had thus far has been for either the Universal or Tag Titles in the main event. He is epitomizing what it means to be a draw, to fill out a house, and put on a show that sends everyone home and happy they spent their money. Just CRAXY output!

- I am SO proud that my padawan, my Dolly, is the first-ever NUMBER ONE PLAYA on the XWF #CoolRankings. Since she came back, she has been on FIRE In a way that NO ONE else has. She has taken on a LOT of matches, and amazed a truly craxy 9-2 record, won THREE title matches, AND dispatched that gross-as-flame Graves. And with ME to teach her lessons in iife, its only a matter of time until we get to see Waters vs. Main. Count on it!

Welp, that’s it for this edition! Stay tuned for MORE #CoolRankings and my EXCELLENT and FLAWLESS insight into the hows and whys!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Lacklan's post:
Corey Smith (04-05-2019), Darius Xavier (04-09-2019), Dolly Waters (04-05-2019), Kid Kool (04-11-2019), Mastermind (04-04-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (04-08-2019), Tony Santos (04-04-2019)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-04-2019, 08:36 PM

Very shocked to be even in 3rd place. But well done Lacklan on these rankings. A stats person like me is proud of what you did. Good job

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
Kid Kool (04-05-2019)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-08-2019, 08:11 PM

ooc: I love this and appreciate it very much. Thank you and please keep doing it.

Main - vs - Waters... I beat her daddy three ways from Sunday, I think I popped his shoulder out of socket come to think of it.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-09-2019), Kid Kool (04-11-2019)