Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 10:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EDWARD GETS LERNT
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-04-2019, 06:16 PM

WHY EDWARD MUST WEAR THIS? IT ITCHY!

Edward says while wildly scratching at various parts of his body.

“You’ll become accustomed to them Edward.”

EDWARD NOT WANT TO BECOME ACUSTUMES TO THEM. EDWARD WANT TO TAKE THEM OFF.

“Now Edward, we’ve gone over this. In this country, you must wear clothes.”

THIS COUNTRY STUPID!

“While I may agree with that statement, you still must keep the clothes on.”

HOW EDWARD SUPPOSED TO FIGHT IN THESE?

He asks as he tries to move around in the tight fitting jeans.

“You’re not, you can still wear…”

He points to the fur loincloth that’s laying on the floor and attracting flies.

“That when you wrestle.”

THAT GOOD, BUT EDWARD STILL NOT LIKE CLOTHES.

DING DOOOONG!

“Ah, right on time!”

He says as he walks over and opens the door.

“Mr. Thurston?”

“Yes, and you must be Kevin?”

”Yes sir, and this must be Edward?”

HELLO!

Hello Edward. Are you excited to begin your studies?”

WHAT ARE STUDIES?

“Edward, I have hired this man to tutor you. That means that he will help you learn how to read, write, and speak properly.”

EDWARD ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DO ALL THAT!

“Yes Edward, and you are quite accomplished for someone who only recently entered into society, but Kevin’s job is to refine your skills so that it is easier for you to adjust to this new world.”

ALL EDWARD NEED TO DO IS FIGHT AND HUNT AND EDWARD ALREADY BEST AT BOTH. HOW THIS HELP EDWARD?

“Well Edward, a large portion of your job is your ability to work with the press. As you gain popularity, you’ll be expected to chat with interviewers, guest on radio and talk shows, and even meet and greet fans. With Kevin’s help, I hope that you’ll be better suited to handle those challenges when they eventually come your way.”

THAT SOUND LIKE WASTE OF TIME. EDWARD SHOULD SPEND TIME HUNTING. THAT MAKE EDWARD STRONG. STRONG EDWARD WIN MORE MATCHES!

“Don’t worry about that, I have it covered as well. Later today we’ll meet with the physical training staff that I’ve hired on your behalf. It’ll be their job to keep you in too physical form.”

THAT SOUND FUN, WE DO THAT NOW!

“In due time Edward. For now, sit with Kevin and allow him to impart some wisdom.”

Edward agrees to give Kevin a chance. A short montage of clips follow that show Kevin trying to teach Edward to hilariously poor results.

”Okay Edward, let’s try this again, introduce yourself.”

HELLO I EDWARD!

”Okay Edward, remember it’s I’m Edward, not I Edward.”

Edward snorts long and loudly, which is his way of showing that he’s losing his patience.

HELLO I… MMMM EDWARD!

”Much better Edward, good job! Now, try lowering your voice. Can you speak in a softer tone like the one that I’m using?”

Edward looks to Mr. Thurston with an annoyed grimace. Then back to Kevin.

YOU HAVE SHINNY CAN EDWARD SEE?

He ask as he points to Kevin’s wedding band.

”Oh sure, it’s nothing special.”

He says as he holds his hand out for Edward to see, but Edward wasn’t looking for a closer look.

CHOMP!!!

He was looking for a way out of this!

Kevin lets out a high pitched girlish scream as Edward bites his finger clean off just above the ring. Edward sits back and continues chewing as Kevin jumps out of his seat and flails about in a panic. Mr. Thurston steps in and slits Kevin’s throat. Kevin drops to the floor gurgling for air to no avail before eventually passing.

“Tomorrow I’ll hire you a new tutor. Please refrain from doing that again.”

EDWARD TRY.

“Good good, now clean this mess up before we head to the training facility.”

[Image: BAognCq.jpg]

JOHN BLACK WILL BE EDWARD'S FIRST VICTIM ON ANARCHY. EDWARD HERE TO PROVE THAT EDWARD STRONGEST WARRIOR IN XWF. EDWARD LEFT ISLAND BECAUSE NOBODY STRONGER THAN EDWARD. EDWARD NEED CHALLENGE TO FEED WARRIOR SPIRIT. CAN JOHN BLACK GIVE EDWARD CHALLENGE? EDWARD NOT THINK SO. EDWARD THINK JOHN BLACK MAY HAVE BEEN STRONG WARRIOR MANY MOONS AGO, BUT JOHN BLACK OLD NOW. JOHN BLACK SHOULD BE OFFERING WISDOM TO YOUNG WARRIORS, NOT FIGHTING AGAINST THEM. EDWARD RESPECT JOHN BLACK FOR NOT WANTING TO LEAVE THE BATTLEFIELD, BUT THAT NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE NOT BELONG HERE ANYMORE.

THIS IS NOT EDWARD’S PROBLEM. EDWARD CARE NOT IF JOHN BLACK READY FOR FIGHT.. EDWARD STILL FIGHT HARD AS EDWARD CAN. IF JOHN BLACK GET HURT OR DIE THAT JOHN BLACK’S PROBLEM. HE KNOW RISK BEFORE HE AGREE TO FIGHT AGAIN. EDWARD WILL GIVE JOHN BLACK A WARRIOR'S DEATH. THAT THE ONLY GOOD THING TO COME OUT OF JOHN BLACK STEPPING INTO RING WITH EDWARD.

[Image: EDWARDvs-YOU.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-04-2019), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (04-09-2019), Darius Xavier (04-04-2019), Kid Kool (04-05-2019)