Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s change the Rules real quick.
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-04-2019, 06:17 AM

Let’s go ahead and flip this whole division on its fucking head. Kuda actually gave me a good idea, it’s just he didn’t have the balls to do it. See he called me out, and then waited like a bitch. I on the other hand will not only call anyone out at anytime. So where do I go now? That’s right I’ll aim my crosshairs right at you Kid Kool….

I made it very clear that I wasn’t going to address you because you are clearly not worth my time, it you just had to do the one thing I asked you not to do. So while everyone is sick and fucking tired of hearing the moronic piss coming out of your mouth.

I being an ever giving God, Will allow you to speak. If you thought I was hostile over on Twitter what makes you think it’s going to go any better for you when I’m not limited to limit? Seriously all I said was stay off of my timeline and I wake up this morning and see that yet again you don’t understand.

Vinny told you to stay away, Heather told you to stay away, I told you to stay away. Yet you just couldn’t just keep your Kool.

I know it’s in bad taste to pick on an autistic during Autism Awareness Month, but I’ll treat anyone as an equal if they so desire. So Kool just like Kuda, I once again went first because I knew you weren’t going to have the balls to call me out….

How’s that for fast with my Crosshairs?

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-04-2019), Dolly Waters (04-04-2019), James Raven (04-04-2019), Kid Kool (04-11-2019)
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-04-2019, 08:15 AM

HIIIII-iiiiiiii!

Sarah Lacklan here....

[Image: 2jh2u6V.gif]

MARKETING GENIUS

Kid Kool can't come to the phone right now because our gracious, beautiful, kind, loving, and roguishly handsome owner has threatened him with DEATH and DISMEMBERMENT if he makes even so much as a PEEP on this here website before he produces his next promotional video! But if you leave your name and number, I'm sure he'll get back to you ASAP

Then again, K-to-the-ool recently mistook my Beloved, a 5'2" black woman with microbraids, for Maxine, a 6'0" mountain of muscley death, so even if you DO leave your information, he may confuse you for Vita or something.

Have a GREAT day!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lacklan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-04-2019), Dolly Waters (04-04-2019), James Raven (04-04-2019), Kid Kool (04-11-2019)