Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 02:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Truth and Consequences
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-02-2019, 04:08 PM

[Image: MetallicMealyAmoeba-small.gif]

It opens up to a room somwhere, and the camera pans to Culty sitting on a chair with his cane in tow. He strokes his beard, and smiles at the camera and speaks.

[Image: 02.jpg]

"To the fans of Tommy, he isn't here at the moment. Infact, he's off somewhere still in Florida doing some wired and odd shit, we all know what he is capable of. Let me clue you in something important, the only reason why he didn't participate within that last PPV, is because he had his eyes set on someone in the roster.

He could have partook in the Kudaweight Championship or that EDWARD's "special" championship... you know the bottom of the barrel title's he can take on his own will.

You fans had seen Tommy interfere in that hotel brawl during that match. It was the brawl of ages, the brawl that will forever be in the minds of the XWF hive minds. But here is one thing you all don't remember, Tommy 's mask!

It was ingenious for him to go to that hotel and create mass hysteria for our fallen General Manager, I hope he's choking potatoes or shitting himself on his deathbed for all i care!

To mastermind, you got lucky when you won that X-Treme title. I congratulate you for a job well... maybe, not even CLOSE... done to achieve that title. While Tommy tossed through that glass door, i thought you wouldn't even come out of there alive. Even that classic Tom and Jerry bit where you fell into a pool. Can't wait for that to be a meme.

Jess and Vita, no wonder why you two broke up as a team forever ago... who'd want to see them in the ring? Maybe lesbians like Rain or his crew of misfits who plagues the company. The both of you should have been permanently brain dead in the streets of Florida, but Tommy still has feelings for the both of you. So you guys got lucky on that end.

Mastermind, I am giving you a warning on behalf of Tommy and to anyone else who is gunning for that X-Treme title anytime soon...

He's gonna hunt for it...

He's gonna prey on it...

He's gonna destroy the oppositions who dares to stop him...

He's going to gain what was rightfully is his in the near future...

Tommy is ready to play the game of death among you mortals!"

Culty then smack's his cane on the floor, and laughs as the scene fades back into static.
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-02-2019)