Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 11:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Round of Applause (RP 7)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-05-2013, 03:37 AM

Act 19: Thank You

"Whew, first I 'd like to give a thank you to Unknown Soldier for his valiant effort at trash talking me over the last two promos he's released! What a competitor, right? Taking the fight right to me and all, the stuff of legends!

Thank you...

...For finally falling in the biggest pitfall of my entire week's work.

Then for the fuck of it, you fell in some more.

One gaping failure at a time now, ladies and gentlemen...

Okay Soldier, you caught me. With your greatest effort at making this match meaningless, you let the Crimson Dong win the X-Treme title.

For what?

To prove I'm a hypocrite?

To let you know, I never even gave a fuck about rewinning the title in the first place! I already got my briefcase right here! The very same briefcase you want me to put up.

Aw Soldier, you could've gotten your own if you weren't acting like such a repugnant child who'd rather destroy than share.

But enough about the whole title situation, you've played into that trap when I thought you might've been smart enough to not fall for it. Boy, I've never been so glad to be wrong in my entire life! You see, why do I need to even embarrass you when you do it so well on your own, but let me guess your come back to that.

'But Luca, I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuck!'

In that whiny, bitchtastic voice you drone on and on in, scrambling like a decapitated chicken to make all the points you wanted to. For instance...

Pitfall two! Calling me out on supposed hypocrisy of bragging about my wins and losses and saying yours don't mean shit! Ah yes, I was proud of this one, it was so simple yet so easy to fall for. Something you proved pretty well, might I add.

You're right! It doesn't matter who I've beaten! Because I haven't beaten you, at least that whole spiel would work if it was Mark Flynn, or Mr. Satellite, or even Cyren saying it. Coming from you however, the words ring less than hollow.

More hollow than the contents of that thick, thick skull of yours. Taking every word that leaves my mouth at face value and trying to berate me for doing the same to you.

Truly pathetic.

Which is why I agree wholeheartedly to putting my 24/7 Briefcase on the line this Shove-it. Because the odds against me losing the briefcase are way too low for me to not take the chance.

Hell, if you manage to beat to me, I'll take one of those wild cards Heyman and What-a-shithead are going on about and hand deliver it to you personally. I mean, if you can beat me you'll have no issues taking on the rest of the shithead squad that'll be in the chamber.

...Bet you weren't expecting that, were ya?

Now the whole spiel you wrote about me being a massive pussy is largely useless, just like you in society.

See you on Saturday Soldier, don't pussy out."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(06-07-2013)