Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's now my turn to rule
Vespertine

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-01-2019, 05:53 PM

&list=PLVBFyKKdU6Fg-wl0BoPZqGf32LZU17MpA&index=71, play while reading

(A figure comes from around the corner dressed in a black silk pleated mini skirt, a purple spaghetti strap tank top and (for some odd reason) black wrestling boots. She has on a black trenchcoat and a black and white fedora hat. She sees both Joe and Kuda staring eye to eye in the hallway. She stands in between them (like in a circle and watches both of them while they trash talk back and forth for a while. Suddenly both of them stop what they are doing and look at her.)

Woman: As much as I stand here and enjoy this, because let's face it, who doesn't enjoy two big burly men trash talking each other, I hate to say this but both of you will fail. I am Vespertine and I am the Pretty Little Poison and neither of you compares to me. I've been everywhere in the world, taken names, kicked ass, chewed some bubble gum and obtained belts aplenty. And now, whatever you may think: the Federweight Belt is mine.

(She walks away suddenly the belt appears over her shoulder. She stops and looks back at them under her fedora.)

V: Gentlemen, you just felt Death... by.... Diva!
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Vespertine's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-02-2019), Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-01-2019, 05:57 PM

Hmmmm... not really a pin, but definitely a statement!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vespertine

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-01-2019, 06:03 PM

OOops yes you're right.

(Suddenly she whirls into motion and while they watch, she drops the belt and attempts a step up enzigurai on Joe and before Kuda realizes what is happening, she kips up and gives him a straight round house kick to the head. Then as Joe is getting up, she runs towards the wall, runs up it, then attempts a whisper in the wind, hitting him square in the noggin. She goes to cover him and ironically there is a referee on hand. He gets into position.

[-] The following 2 users Like Vespertine's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-01-2019), Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Kuda Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-02-2019, 05:56 AM

Kick out?

”Yes, I’m sure you’ve been all around the world and blah blah blah, you look like you’ve been ridden hard and put away wet. If you think this feeble ass attempt at taking the belt is gonna work, I’ve got a fucking bridge to sell you.”

[Image: MWS6ceE.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kuda's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-02-2019, 09:42 AM

Kuda has successfully gotten his beefy big boy shoulder off the ground! Good job, scary tribal warrior man!

Still Federweight Champion - Kuda

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019), Rain (04-02-2019)