Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 01:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tag team partner?
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-05-2013, 01:19 AM

I have a tag team partner? I wish this "hunter payne" good luck because I have not known him long enough or at all to know he will have my backside. Now please mr. Payne I would like to ask to you to withdraw from this match I have no need of your service's. I can make do wihout a "partner." The only people I will team with are my companions from my ship or my brother.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 02:19 AM

I guess you aren't from here? Listen Radio, My name is.... Wait for it.... Hunter Payne... and I actually am from here. And it seems like to me, like you got a little Thor and Loki thing going on with your brother. Hence, the reason I will be your partner for Monday Madness. And Mr. Loki, I will not withdraw from this match, because in this business you gotta do what you gotta do just to get your foot in the door, metaphorically speaking of course. So if that means teaming up with the villain from the Avengers Monday, then so be it... And trust me, you don't have to worry about my loyalty. I got your back. But do you have mine Mr.Spaceman?
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-05-2013, 02:50 AM

The fucks a loki? And I suppose I will work with you just for now.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 03:09 AM

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ10VOZZ9FEFVMk3X3pL_2...HyZGjTk2Ug]

You know, this guy.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5R2c8YfLAZ-9VXyPFVOt...-GpJf-JL0w]

Or this guy, depending on spelling.

Got any ideas for a tag team name? All I got is Payneful Radio. And that sucks. Hahaha.
Hate Post Like Post