Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requiem
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-30-2019, 10:25 PM

A memory can be such a precious treasure.

[Image: giphy.gif]

But what happens when a memory becomes something else?

When it evolves into something more.

Say, a nightmare..

Chris, you are trying to use the Universal Championship as a symbol of encouragement, a symbol to burn terror into my heart. The only thing that you have succeeded in doing is unlocking my true potential. You see that witch gave me this crystal opening a door, allowing my inner demons to run free. I didn’t want to do this. Hell, I even fought against it, looking at you now I can see more clearly than ever before. I can see there just isn’t any other way. To dismantle the monster, I must become one. For you, there’s no light at the end of this tunnel.

:::::::Sunday night, on one of the grandest stages of them all, Robert Main will fight, united with his XWF family behind him.:::::::

The big question though is what’s after all of this? Is it anguish? Maybe it’s horror. Tell me what you are truly fighting for. Sunday night you will enter the ring a broken empty soul. For months you’ve been apprehensive about showing your face, you’ve come to the realization that the eyes of the entire world have been opened. They’ve been awoken. All eyes now leer upon the coward, they are on to you. Finally, the world has become aware. Each one can see your infamy. You carry degradation on those sleeves now. It’s honestly a tragedy how it all happened, your serendipity appropriated, or so you tell us. Your fiascoes have always been of your own doing, there’s no one to criticize anymore but yourself. Now we both have a date with destiny and how fitting it is. A couple of modern day prizefighters ferociously brawling for the throne. Now you’ve run out of time, your fate will finally be sealed. March Madness will be your final resting place.

:::::::He will fight with everything he has. He will swarm Chaos, he will overwhelm his challenger wiping away the memories like the sand and tide.:::::::

A solo light beams down from above Robert as darkness shrouds the room around him. Robert begins laughing manically as he rips the Universal Championship from his shoulder slamming it on the table before him. Robert continues laughing pointing at the championship. Then he stops unexpectedly smashing his hands down upon the table sending the championship springing in the air.

This championship, this crown of thorns, defines your entire existence, your career sits before me. This moniker is everything you have ever stood for. All the blood, sweat and tears you’ve put in, skirmishing for this trophy has brought you to a crossroads with me. A snake trapped with a sewer rat in a cage for the world to bear witness. It was you Chris Chaos who encouraged this encounter. Now I’ll fill your veins full of my venom. With each pump, you will come one step closer to your demise. It’s too late to turn back now, as the darkness rises within me. You were given an opportunity to run for asylum. I have never wanted to transform the XWF, my vision is clear, for this company to thrive you can no longer be in it. You did this to me, you lit the fuse and now you’ll burn for it.

:::::::If Chaos can somehow win the Universal Championship he will reshape the XWF in his image. He will change who we once were, what every one of us once believed. He will change everything we had ever been. Our history, our notions of where we each came from.:::::::

Robert bashes his fist on the table once more grinning from ear to ear as images of a broken Chris Chaos flood his mind.

[Image: jdBaTcQ.jpg]

Your torment has become my dreams, I want you to close your eyes and tell me what you see now. Can you see what I see, can you feel what I feel? All I can see is the everlasting reminder of a paradise lost. Eating away at your conscience, your mind fragmented into little pieces. If our entire existence is truly defined by one moment in time. Then that moment was the signal, it was telling you that the end was near. But you didn’t listen did you, Chris? No. It’s so sad really, the once monumental Chaos reduced to a pile of broken bones and dreams. Can you feel him, Chris? Can you feel the reaper of “Death” breathing down the back of your neck, his claws digging into your skin dragging you down where you belong? Sunday night in the main event, you will witness the endgame first hand. The annihilation of a man who once had the world by the balls. It’s the last stage Chris, the end of the line, your discontinuance and that excites me..

Robert grabs the sides of his head turning his back to the camera

:::::::Robert refuses to gaze out upon a future where hope couldn’t survive. Once the bell rings Robert will come eye to eye with unspeakable evil. Our Champion will not waiver. He will honor the legacy of those before him. The ones who built the XWF with their bare hands. The past and present champions. Robert will honor all of them and all of us by forcing a new path.

Robert must become something beyond comprehension. He is the man who will stand for the XWF, our Champion. In a time where the stakes could not be any higher. This has become more than a battle between two men. This was a war for the heart and soul of the people. It would decide the type of future we lived in, what our dreams would be.:::::::

Robert cracks his neck turning back around to the camera laughing hysterically

People like you Chris are hallow full of empty promises. You are a liar!

Robert screams

LIAR!

Robert points directly at the camera his eyes wide and full of resentment

You stand for illusions, erroneous truths. One of us speaks the truth while the other speaks nothing but lies. Chris, I’m that beacon of hope the XWF so desperately needs. For so long you have selfishly denied so many along your journey to the top of the mountain. Now here you are once more doing the same. You’ve grabbed others destiny time and time again. It’s always been you pilfering others opportunities. I think it’s that smugness, that self-importance of yours that makes you do such deranged things. You remind me of someone I knew a long time ago. This man was supposed to be the chosen one just like you. He promised to lead this industry into brighter days. This man was a fraudulent profit. He was chosen while the others were cast aside. Looking at it now, we can clearly see they made the wrong choice. He denied them. Just like I’ll deny you. Just like in the gospel Jim Caedus became Peter.

:::::::These two men so perfectly matched, two warriors fighting with the same motions. The same unbreakable will. The entire world will watch. The XWF Universal Champion will not falter. Our Champion is a man at war with his worst nightmare, a warped and twisted reflection of himself, and everything that he stood for. The struggle will inspire generations to come, reminding them there can only be one choice when confronted by this kind of evil.

YOU DO NOT RUN!

Y
O
U

D
O

N
O
T

H
I
D
E

YOU STAND

AND FIGHT!

Y
O
U

S
T
A
N
D

AND FIGHT!

Until you cannot stand any longer. This is how the mettle of a man is tested, how the enemy is tested. Chris Chaos believes had come to power on the back of a lie, one only a man like Chaos would ever believe.:::::::

Chris you and I are exact opposites, I am the yen to your yang. You and I balance this whole thing out. Whether you are willing to admit it or not, you need me. While on the other hand, I don’t need you. I’m the concept that keeps the Chris Chaos train moving down its shaky tracks. I’m the man keeping you alive. No more. Now I will cast you out permanently, as long as I am here. You’ll never ascend the ladder again. I won’t allow it. Everything for you will be obsolete in the end. You’ve cosigned yourself into oblivion with no way out.

Robert reveals a sadistic smirk before roaring

I WILL FORBID YOU ACCESS TO PARIDISE!

:::::::Chris Chaos made us feel small in the grand scheme of things, weak when we knew better, and fearful when there was nothing to fear. March Madness the world will witness the truth. They will see that Chris Chaos was never worthy of the Universal Championship. This war can end only one way. Chris Chaos - vs - Robert Main will end with Robert remaining champion. One day we all will look back on this spot in time. The scars and wreckage left as a brutal reminder, a promise of never again.

Some of what we lost along this path of evil, will be rebuilt, and what we couldn’t we will mourn. Life will go on. But deep inside ourselves, we knew. Nothing would ever be quite the same again. In the end, the ghost will always be with us, whispering in our ears. Reminding us of how far we have fallen. How the darkness nearly consumed us all.:::::::

Robert slaps himself multiple times gritting his teeth

You are a bacteria, that infects the brains of those around you.

Robert slaps the Universal Championship flat onto the table before stepping away for a moment. Robert again turns his back to the camera laughing placing his arms out to his sides fully extended.

This will be your last chance.

Robert turns lobbing the table out of the camera's view as the championship skids across the floor.

You may defy me but make no mistake about it you’ll end up just like the rest, defeated, conquered and destroyed. I’ve vanquished them all. I strike fear into every man and woman that crosses my path. I am more than just a man. I am a champion and from where I come from beast bow to me. The Universal Championship is just a consolation prize at this point. You are the memento I seek. You will watch the end through those dying eyes.

Robert looks to the floor as he then drops to the floor his sharp knees dig into the floor, he places his hands out in front of him watching them tremble. He's losing his mind, he can feel it unraveling, the threads of every happy memory he could ever once recall, all but disarray. He watches his unsteady hands as they silently claw at something just out of view. He opens his mouth, but not a sound comes out, his head violently quivering as if there is a drill to the back of his skull. His eyes see nothing; they have lost all sight of what is and what could have been. Robert lowers his head now holding something in his hands.

Chris I will leave you drowning in a pool of your own blood. Sunday night this all will come to an end. I’ve never feared snakes or monsters. I fear no man. What transpired on Warfare was very interesting as Jim exploited all of your flaws. You went into that match as a man with no fear, as a man who thought he was untouchable. You came out a damaged man. There will be no escape, no tomorrow.

Robert places something over his head then reveals himself to the camera as he places his hands on the mask made from human flesh leering into the camera.

[Image: xU2Agj7.jpg]

Robert whispers

Deep down in my sick and twisted soul this monster has always been prowling just beneath the surface. Sunday night Chris you’ll meet the devil in the flesh as you pay the ultimate price. I will make you suffer, I will bestow pain upon your body unlike you have ever felt. Drastic times call for drastic measures. March Madness I erase the name CHRIS CHAOS!

******FADE TO EVIL LAUGHTER******

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month