Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Here
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-30-2019, 09:50 PM

His boots dug into the soil, leaving their print clearly as he shuffled through the landscape. The rickety, falling apart metal sign at the entrance said "XWF Graveyard", but the blue letters were fading with white blotches. Obviously, nobody paid much attention to this place. The weeds were overgrown, and the dirty had pebbles in it that blew there from the wind. Nobody seemed to care about the history, nobody seemed to want to honor the dead.

Rows of tombstones stood erect in silence to the left and right, in front and behind, like a sea of the dead. Some were crumbled with the weathering of centuries, some were smooth marble with new black writing and laid with floral tributes. Most though, were overgrown and unkempt, for now even their mourners had joined them under the clay soil. An upon the hill a new grave had been dug to await it's new occupant. The black hearse slowly wended it's way down the central lane followed by a procession of black limousines.

Moss-laden marble pillars stood as despairing guards on either side of the cemetery threshold. Behind the ancient wrought-iron gates were rows upon rows of crumbling gravestones, their engraved epitaphs bathed in light spilt from an ashen moon. Gnarled trees hunched over most of the expanse, plunging the rest in shadow. The place echoed with painful grief and the emptiness of heartfelt loss.

This was the only memory of a forgotten era. This was the memory of the XWF of old, an XWF that Robert Main so desperately wants to put away. This is the memory of the XWF that Robert Main sees, calls out Chaos for remembering, but then takes credit for resurrecting. Pet Sematary, the famous novel by Stephen King flashed through Chris's mind as he walked.

Finally reaching his destination, Chris knelt down on the pebble filled dirt in front of a gravestone labeled "Caedus". Next to it in the row is "Reno", "Rider", and countless named down the list, ending with "". There were several open graves, just holes in the ground, with headstones that read "Doc, Raven and Dolly". Basically, anyone Chaos had put away was in this collection of stone and dirt, barring a few Main was taking credit for rising from the ranks of the dead, and the most notable was Caedus.

--- wasn't someone Chaos had done away with, but he was a big part of XWF who was now gone so it was only right to put him in here, but there was a note that said Shane died on his own accord, his name written in scat on the stone---

Chris reached out and touched the stone that had Jim's name on it. He had been here before when he "exhumed" Jim's body for comedic enjoyment (not his real body, of course), but now he was here for a much different reason. This stone meant so much more to him now than it did before.

With a sigh he traced the letters with his finger.

"Jim, you crazy bastard. It is because of you that I am here today. You became the pinnacle of success in this business, the one tower that I couldn't topple. I have visible scars on my body from my wars with you. The last time I was this close to a title, I was within a fingertip. I fell all the way from that hanging briefcase to the floor below and I still feel the effects. I had to beat you to get here, and I found a way. I just wanted to say than-----"

Chris caught himself. Clearing his throat, he re-spoke.

"I just wanted to say........"

"I"

He had venom in his voice now.

"I own you."

Chris stands up and spits on the gravestone. Then, just as he goes to walk away, he kicks it over. It crumbles to pieces.

"And I am going to own your mini-me tomorrow night. That Universal Title is coming home with me."

Just then the wind blew hard, swaying the surrounding trees and blowing dust all over the landscape.

The boughs of the cemetery twist like contorted bones, writhing in a silent scream. Beneath them lie the cold stones, each marking a dwelling place in which no-one is home. I'm never bothered by the howl of the wind until I must traverse this place, then it's all I can hear. All that is left of the fine people of this cemetery is the decrepit stones. Under the soil is nothing but more soil, even bones don't last that long in the damp ground. Yet still this place is nowhere to be after nightfall. No-one comes here who means any good, so though it is empty almost every dusk 'til dawn, it puts the chills on even the toughest of folks.

There was a cruel irony in the gravestone. It stood there with its youthful glow, strong, erect, ready to last a hundred years or more. Yet Nicole had already perished and begun her inevitable decay. It was something permanent to mark something so transient. Her flesh returns to the soil, the memories evaporate, her life extinguished. Her mourners flock to this cold stone as if they can halt all that, make permanent what never can be. It's something to visit when they cannot bear the separation any longer. It is something tangible and dependable when all else is in turmoil, our loved one has departed but the stone stays. I come when I feel like my foundations will crumble if I can't speak to her again, like an unsteady Jenga tower with someone tugging at a crucial brick. I know it's ridiculous, but somehow this slice of rock steadies me again and sends me back to my life. So until we are united in the here after, I will visit like every other soul who has lost a piece of themselves.

Walking back to his car he took a deep breath before opening the door. This was it. The moment of clarity that he always looked for. He took a different approach this time. He was vicious, but focused. Why bother with a long, drawn out story when Robert Main was coming hot and heavy. He went AT Robert. And he broke the one man who made Robert Main matter in this this world.

Before he put the Jeep in gear, he got out again to check if the rope was firmly secured. It was. Getting back into the car and popping it into gear he drove off, dragging a cracking and broken gravestone behind him.........

.....but this one read, APEX.

[Image: lckvjyw.gif]

He WAS the underdog. Main was right. This time, CHRIS CHAOS was the underdog, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Chris was spot on about Robert, and he had him on his heels. Uncorruptability? He is about as corruptible as a politician.

Misconceptions? Try again.

Irony? The only irony in this entire thing is that Robert Main is still champion after all this time.

Confidence? Robert has been back tracking and contradicting himself since jumpstreet.

Chaos is in his head, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

"I see you for what you truly are."

That is all Robert Main has left I see. I dissect his entire career, and he sees me for what I am. What is that, Robert? What do you see me as? Truthful? A prophet? The wrestling version of Jesus? I mean, tell me, what do you see me as? A shell of a man? Ooooh, you got me, big guy! Major burn! That must have taken you hours to chalk up! Talk about me bringing up irrelevant topics all you wish, but you know I am "dead-nut" as you say. They are only irrelevant to you because of your delusion. They are only irrelevant to you because they no longer apply to you, but you can't argue solid fact. You are nothing without that "irrelevant" name, that group, that status. You've ridden the coattails of greats and now want to claim it all for yourself. Go back and look at the history books. If I am so irrelevant, then why use the creepy images in your promo that I used against Jim? Why try to get in my head by using my tactics against me?

I'll tell you why, because they work.

I've come to a point in my life where I have nothing to explain about who I am and why I made any decisions in my life. I am who I am and I am happy. It is you who is bitter and spiteful. It is you who breaks every mirror with your fist when you look inside it. You are having a Rocky 3 moment, Robert.

What do I mean?

Remember the scene on the beach where Rocky battles with himself after he finds out that all of his title matches were set ups against lesser competition in an attempt to keep the title longer? That is you. You are coming to the realization that there is an angel on your shoulder, and his name is Vinnie Lane. You have been coddled at a disgusting level. You've earned nothing since winning the belt. You have been up against lesser competition to make yourself look competent, but you aren't. You are nothing but a washed up hack. You are living a Rocky 3 moment. Even your promoter is dead.

You shouldn't worry about what I am saying, you should soak it in. The attitude should not focus on how to keep the haters to hate but to continue to focus on what has them hating in the first place. Just like in real life, people will judge you and mark you as a failure but the most important thing doesn't stop, and believe in yourself and let your work speaks your success. I don't care if you'll judge me. Yes, I’m a Hero, but it doesn't mean I’m a bad person. It's not about being Zero or Hero, it's about being good or bad. Fake people can keep being fake, haters can hate. I'm still going to shine.

You say none of my accomplishments matter? Top 50, how long I held the Universal for, who I have beaten, who I haven't.........

Tell me who gives two shits about the top 50 of all time besides Chris Chaos? How many of those fossils are even still around? Very few. The answer to my question is no one. Is being in the top 50 going to save your ass come Sunday night? No.

So the "legends" you claim you are bringing back, all former XWF talent, that you are so proud of, you just shit on them? Which one is it, are the Top Dogs coming back or are they dead and gone? God Robert, I must have you all out of sorts because you don't even remember what you said. Guys like CYREN and Raven, guys who made the business you now sit on top of (for 24 more hours, by the way), are from a dead and gone era........but you want to rub in my face how they are all coming back and how excited you are?

Get your facts straight. You're about as sharp as a marble aren't you? How did you survive infancy? Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

But it is okay. You can shit on my accomplishments all you want. I talk a lot about the chamber because it was the single greatest moment of my life. I talk about the Elimination Chamber because it is what put me on the map as a legend in this business. I survived 5 other men, all the top of the top back then, and I came out the victor. Every man in that chamber, except maybe Gilly, would make you look like JV scrimmaging and NBA squad. You viscous puddle of afterbirth. You’re about as useful as a screen door on a submarine. I’d tell you how I really feel, but I wasn’t born with enough middle fingers to express myself in this case.

I didn't tear you down to prop up any ego, I tore you down because it is just so fucking easy.

Don't aim to buy the world when you can't even respect it and what it holds. You're a pawn, a chess-piece, a goddamn piece of fabric on the oversized ass of life. I encourage you to go after your dreams, even if people make it seem like you can't achieve it. Your mindset determines your future so it's up to you to choose whether you succeed or not. Your mind set is a lie. You talk like a confident champion but I hear fear in your voice. You are a scared little bitch, and you know your days are numbered. I am not going to get into a pissing match with you about accomplishments and who said what and who didn't. I will let my actions speak for me inside that ring. You and I have said all there is left to say. At this point it would be beating a dead Caedus.

I remember coming into Lethal Lottery like it was yesterday. I was told people like Chris Chaos doesn’t lose to curtain jerkers like Robert Main.

You're goddamn right. You are, have been, and always will be a "curtain jerker". This is your chance to prove you aren't, but I don't think you have the stones. I am going to take MY title back, and prove to the world that there is still a little chaos left.

Be prepared to Equalized, Robert.

There isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

[Image: kK7kipu.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
Robert "The Omega" Main (03-30-2019)