Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tie That Binds
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-30-2019, 06:11 PM

Bob, just got my bracket filled out it’s a winner, winner chicken dinner.

Bracket for what?

Uh, March Madness… NCAA.. Duh Bob. You know just one of the biggest thing going on in March besides vasectomies and Saint Patrick’s Day. Oh, and get this. R Kelly helped me fill out my bracket.

Robert shakes his head peering at Drew through his aviator sunglasses

R Kelly? R Kelly helped you fill out your bracket? The R Kelly who is in a shit ton of trouble?

That’s what I said.. There an echo out here on the beach? Can you listen for once Bob? I have one issue though, Kelly had this weird obsession with the 14, 15 and 16 seeds.. Weird huh? He assured me, that they were the best picks. Anyway, after much deliberation, I think I’ve got it down. Warren Buffet will be paying out a cool million to yours truly.

They say he’s fighting for his mother f’n life. You sure taking advice from a guy like that is a great idea?

Drew grins like a Cheshire cat as Robert rips his bracket out of his hands taking a quick look.

I wouldn’t take advice from him. First, why is it filled out and crayons? Second, where did you get crayons? Third, you shouldn’t take advice from R Kelly.

The COOL BUS Bob. It has everything crayons included. You ever get the urge to color. BAM Drew’s got ya covered.

Robert chuckles

Okay….. Drew, you can’t use this. The games started last week, and you have a perfect bracket. No one has ever gotten a perfect bracket before. You even have the exact scores. FSU and Duke.. Come on man no one would have guessed that.

Drew snatches the bracket back pointing to himself

Well I did.. You know what your problem is?

What? I’m right?

No.. Your pissed those Clemson Tigers aren’t in the torment.

Robert points at Drew somewhat aggressively

Watch your tone dick. Next year. We are national champions.

Drew folds his bracket up placing it inside his swim trunks as he sits in a beach chair next to Robert who’s drinking and ice-cold corona. No lime… Lime is for pussies.. Robert closed his eyes to the lullaby of the ocean, taking another long sip of his beer breathing in the salty aroma only the ocean can provide. The air left a briny aftertaste on his tongue and the essence of the ocean in his nostrils.

Bob, that green crystal? Have you touched it since leaving that creepy tunnel?

No.. I’ve had it with me though.. But not touched it.

You think maybe you didn’t see those things? Maybe it’s stress or your just tired. Being the Champion of the universe is a heavy burden to carry.

Drew, I know what I saw and when I touch it, these dark images were etched into my mind. I’m not sure what they mean, but when I touch that crystal something inside me changes. It’s like a key unlocking my inner demons or something. Whatever it is.. I know it isn’t good. I think after this match is over.. We should destroy it.

Why wait? Give it to me. I’ll toss that son of a bitch in the ocean right now. Then we can wash our hands of it for good.

What if someone else finds it?

What if the sky fell Bob.. Not our problem.

No we can’t get rid of it until after the match with Chaos. The witch said I was about to go through a transformation. What if the crystal is part of that? Maybe I’ve got to become something I’m apprehensive of becoming to banish Chaos for good?

Like what Bob?

Ever since having this crystal in my possession, my thoughts have been scrambled.. My mind is filled with static like I’m trying to tune into the right frequency or something. It’s like this force is trying to pull me in a direction I’m reluctant to go in. Maybe to slay the demon I may have to become the demon.

You cross that line though Bob…

I know.. I know.. But I might not have another choice. That’s what bothers me. We are supposed to be the good guys…. Listen man lets enjoy ourselves before this Sunday huh? It’s hot out here let's go get in the water.

Drew nods in agreement as the two make their way towards the ocean. Robert remembered swimming in the turquoise waters as a child. Resting above the crystal-clear water drifting in the void without contents. The ocean was something he cherished and respected. Robert often dreamt of being a sailor on the high seas as a child. He distinguished its charm and all its risks. He established a true allurement by the way the waves carelessly smashed against the white sand on the beach, their curling fingers brushing each spec of sand with a mild-mannered endearment as the breeze ushered inward towards the shore. The way the sun radiated off the water, its advantageous light contorted in the glass waves. No portrayal can genuinely capture the oceans incomprehensible, bewildering magnificence, yet only a few words can express its grandeur.

Let's go out a little further.

Uh… Okay? Were already waist deep..

Drew………

Robert’s thoughts were suddenly flooded with evil

[Image: giphy.gif]

Without warning a rogue wave smacked into Robert & Drew.

Bob?

Drew begins examining the water franticly searching for Robert who is now missing.

Holy shit.. Robert! What’s the number for 9-1-1-? Shit, I’ve got my NCAA bracket out here with me.. Could this day get any worse?

Murkiness blanketed Robert as the water closed in around him, packing his mind with a fathomless apprehensiveness. He held his breath as long as he could. Black speckles whirled in front of Robert’s eyes, at this moment he couldn't remember if his eyes were opened or closed. A last-ditch burst of energy surged through his veins as his heart began beating expeditiously. The importance for air was becoming more self-evident. The black blemishes in Robert’s range of view were now gone. Everything became overcast, shadowy… Black

Robert opened his mouth, fighting for breath but soon the struggle for air stopped

”No….

My arms and legs kick hopelessly as I try to swim to the surface. I reach for the surface to no avail. I feel defeated as a voice keeps telling me to let go. I continue to fight engorging the voice. I watch as the dark sapphire water vortexes around me, ensnaring me, keeping me from the oxygen I desperately needed. My entire body is trembling, my lungs feel as like they are on fire. My chest is pounding as the voice calls out once more. Let go. I do. Gradually, the blackness begins to seep in at the edge of my vision once more. Then, ever so slowly, everything begins growing dimmer, dissolving, becoming less loud. It becomes upsettingly, silent. I didn't want to die like this, but it was too strenuous to try to exchange blows with fate, so I do the only thing I can. I let the darkness take over my soul.

Suddenly dark a man with ashen flesh and no eyes begin flashing through my mind as my lungs fill with air..”

(Echoing Voice)- Where am I? Am I…. Dead?

The book of revelation lays open at Robert’s feet on the unoccupied street. Robert watched as the ink turned to crimson and the book started to bleed. The ruby-colored droplets escaped out onto the fractured asphalt. Each one of the droplets took the shape of four silhouettes. When the four horsemen ascended to their black leather clad feet calling Robert forth, the hooves of four horses reverberated through the mute city. Each horse’s eyes glowing cherry red. The first horse white as snow as the rider reared his bow shooting Robert in the chest as “Pestilence” thundered by Robert.

Robert leered at the arrow sticking out of his chest as the sting has an obnoxious warmth to it, eating at his stomach. The second rider known as “War” drew his sword as the rider of the red horse came closer Robert shut his eyes feeling the sword meet his abdomen. As the metal dug deep into Robert’s flesh as he dropped to one knee blood pouring from his opened wound. Shooting pain sears through his abdomen like an iron from the fire, his mind threw in the towel to the anguish, unable to bring his thoughts to completion.

Robert watches as his blood dripped from his abdomen hitting the asphalt beneath him, he grinds his teeth in seething agony before stands breaking the arrow off tossing it aside. The black horse quickly approached. The rider is known as “Famine” circles Robert for a few moments before riding off. Robert clenches his stomach. With one violent contraction, the congealed contents of his stomach emerged as blood. Robert wipes his mouth leaving a red streak on his arm he then comes face to face with a pale horse. The rider is known as “Death”. “Death” motions for Robert to follow. When the four horsemen came and sat astride their steeds on a hill off in the distance, it was the closest thing such demons can come to happiness.

[Image: UfzV2jf.jpg]

There was a whole world to massacre and nothing to stop them. “Pestilence”, “War”, “Famine” and “Death” surveyed the world with eyes that saw right to the heart of every person on earth and they were pleased. “Pestilence” would sow the seeds of annihilation into the nations, “War” would make sure they engaged in conflict with the most horrendous munitions in modern times, “Famine” would guarantee the crops fell short as they engrossed on fighting and “Death” would result in the loss of millions. Robert walked towards the hill now completely healed looking over the once green grounds of the Earth were no more than ash and charcoal.

The air was burdensome with the fragrance of charbroiled flesh, smoke hung heavy leaving a haze that fractionally enshrouded the blood-red sun. The cities stood like skeletons, now a barren badland, uninhabited, now that indisposition had taken whatever the fire decided not to. Even the oceans stood in stagnant pools of dissolution and decay, no waves as even the wind of hell pushed through the Earth. Oppressive heat rained down like the breath of hell. Every corner of the Earth came to the same conclusion, the apocalypse was upon us. Disease now haunted the entire Earth. As Robert stops atop the hill the four riders moved aside revealing a stake.

At the very top was the head of Chris Chaos. Robert stares confused as “Death” approaches motioning for Robert to come forward with his bare bone finger. Robert steps forward as “Death” grabs the hair on the severed head. In one fluid motion, the skin that covered the head came off leaving nothing more than a skull. “Death” reaches out handing Robert the skin. Without hesitation, Robert places the skin over his head. When “Death” speaks.

Go…. You know what to do.

Intermittent bursts of light and Robert was back in the ocean just beneath Drew

Robert?.... Jesus where is he?

Robert emerges from the ocean his breath stuttered in his lungs, the feeling the tension suddenly drain from his body. His breathing rebounded to its normal state. Robert stared dead ahead towards the shoreline well aware of how to solve his most pressing issue.

Bob you scared the shit out of me. Are you okay?

Robert doesn’t answer

Uh…. Bob? You’ve got a crazy look in your eyes. Bob?

******STATIC******

::::::To Be Continued::::::

_-_-_-_-_PROMO_-_-_-_-_

Chris Chaos I believe you have some general misconceptions about me.

What you might comprehend as ungraciousness … I call incorruptibility.

What you call presumptuousness, I call confidence.

What you call ignorance, I call dramatic irony.

I see you for what you truly are. A shell of a man you never were. You exist off borrowed time, and that time is about to expire. Now let’s get down to business. You’ve now spoken of a person twice. On two separate occasions, you’ve decided to drag this person’s name through the mud and try to attach it to my name. Why though? I’ll tell you why there is nothing else to bludgeoning me with. No matter how many sticks or stone you toss in my direction or much you sharpen your bayonet, once they hit their intended target we find out it’s dull and not to the point. Now besides all the same talking points you always bring up AX3, APEX etc. I’m not one to drag other names into this shit show you’ve been trying to lazily create at my expense. My biggest debacle isn’t a female wrestler who walked out of this company months ago. This name has no bearing on this match. It’s unconnected, irrelevant, inconsequential much like AX3, and you Chris Chaos. I’m not going to heave names around out of pure respect. Something you’ve never had for anyone on this Earth. Everything that you’ve rehashed for the hundredth time is unrelated and off topic. BORING! There’s no point once again you failed. I’ll hit mine bulls-eye dead nut.

My greatest catastrophe is one of my own creation. My ultimate accolade is my largest misjudgment, I set a goal a long time ago I promised myself, my fans and the entire roster I would accomplish. Chris, I did just that. But I did so in vain. Once I became the longest reigning Hart Champion in XWF history, I then realized my greatest failure. My undertaking sunk my stock. Now don’t get me wrong, I am still proud of what I did, I set a president, I raised the bar to new found heights. I set the glass ceiling so high no one will ever be able to break through it especially in the Hart division. But like I said in doing so, I set myself up for disaster. That championship became a ball and chain a weight that held me down while I watched from the sideline. I was clutching fool’s gold. Chris, I watched the very championship that I hold right now being tossed around like a hot potato. Robbie Bourbon was champion. This championship was desecrated until the Engineer got ahold of it.

I did hold the mid-card down for almost a solid year. I earned my stripes one at a time, I did my time and never once bitched about it. I never asked for a Championship match, I never cut the line. I waited patiently until all the stars aligned. When those bright stars did align, I did something you just never could. I pulled the trigger with my case and became Champion. As I look at the grand scheme of things the cycle will come full circle one day. Maybe even soon. On that day VV will catch me sleeping behind the wheel and steal three seconds from me becoming the next Champion if she so chooses that is. She must know that cashing in on me will have dire consequences. But here’s the silver lining. I’ll get a rematch and when I do Chris I’ll have accomplished another milestone you never could. I’ll become a two time Universal Champion. Can’t you see what’s happening here? It isn’t that Robert Main is the stepping stone for Chris Chaos..

NO!

Chris Chaos is the stepping stone for Robert Main.. Slowly second by second inch by inch I’m erasing everything you have ever done, and that’s always been my intention. Expunge your existence by outshining everything you’ve ever done. You boast about being in the XWF top 50 superstars of all time? Really? Chris just because my name isn’t there doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be. If it were there I’d be placed in front of you. You regurgitate facts from an era doesn’t even matter. Tell me who gives two shits about the top 50 of all time besides Chris Chaos? How many of those fossils are even still around? Very few. The answer to my question is no one. Is being in the top 50 going to save your ass come Sunday night? No. The very least you could do is come to the table with admissible facts. Something that has legs to it. Tell me the last time the top 50 was updated. It’s hasn’t been. It won’t be. It’s dead. Just like your Championship dreams. Here’s a little nugget that matters to me. You were Champion for 111 days. Three months 21 days. Chris, I hate to break this to you, but I’ve surpassed you there also.

Seems to be a common theme between you and me. Anything you can do, I can do better. The proof is in the statistics. But let’s be honest with each other for a second. We all know right where I’ve always belonged. Right where I am now. Me becoming Champion was just a matter of time. It was going to happen regardless of who was Champion at the time. It was my destiny. You’re so energetic when it comes to me and where you believe I belong. You act like I’ve been this nonexistent underprivileged non-achiever barley scraping enough to get by. You can fancy whatever you’d like, it’s a free country at least for now. I’m not a flash in the pan, this isn’t my fifteen seconds of fame, nor am I the flavor of the month. I am as real as it gets and I’m here to stay. I’ve been a legitimate threat since the day I stepped foot in this company. The writing on the wall has been there since jump street and you don’t like it one bit. Why? Because as long as one man stands in your way you cannot claim victory. With guys like myself in your path, you cannot rise to the top. Because men like me will stop you dead in your tracks every single time. I own you, Chris, you just don’t know it yet. But Sunday that question will no longer be a question. It will become a statement.

You’ve torn me down, so you could prop that shattered ego up. I can hear the uncertainty in your voice you know as well as I do what’s really happening. It’s that juncture in time where the non-threat has become something far greater. I’ve become the man that has taken possession of the spotlight. It sickens you just like it nauseates me each time we talk about a distant memory. I’ve grown so weary of the continued talk of ancient history. Every time you get in front of a camera we go down memory lane. We hear about the elimination chamber and the one shining moment in history you had. Chris if you had more than one original thought I’d be shocked. It’s the same old cut and paste story we’ve heard a million different times. Rinse and repeat. Maybe one day it will work… But not this time. I’m not buying into the Chris Chaos politics. Get some imaginative content for once man. A hotel room that’s really the best you can come up with? I take that one back. Stupid statement, we all know this is the best you got. Chris, then you once again try roasting me on the way I look. I’m starting to think you might be… Do you want to taste my penis or something?

I didn’t know how I appeared played such a titanic role in vanquishing my opposition. You go on and on about how I look like a broken record because you have nothing else to press me on. You are such a pompous ass hole, you act like you could swat me down with one punch. I promise no.. I guarantee you will not walk out of this match with the gold. There will be no landslide triumph Chris, it’s going to be Robert Main who prevails. Chris, I have made myself a pledge, I’ve committed myself to ending you. You want the limelight so desperately? Here’s your chance to shine! There isn’t going to be an evening where you ascend the mountain once more. I will knock your block off with haymaker after haymaker, I’m going to command, and you will listen bending at the knee of your king. I am going to make you apologize to the entire world for ever signed on the dotted line.

Chris you and I differ in a lot of areas, but when I see a possibility or avenue, I take full advantage of the situation. I make the most of every single second in the ring, in front of the fans. Because one day when the curtain falls on Robert Main, I will know I took full advantage of every single moment I had. I’ll look back and know, no moment was ever too big. There is no promise of tomorrow, only today. I will continue to get the most out of every nanosecond. That’s just what I do. That’s who I am, and when the time comes I cannot be that man any longer, I’ll step away for good. Something you should have done years ago. Unlike you, I am the ultimate beast of prey. I’ve become the marauder, the hunter the quintessential executioner. I remember coming into Lethal Lottery like it was yesterday. I was told people like Chris Chaos doesn’t lose to curtain jerkers like Robert Main.

Do you remember Chris? I was the underdog, I was the man you were going to make an example out of. You were supposed to humiliate me leaving me in the ring perplexed. You underestimated me then. Now the tables have turned, haven’t they? You are the one who is the underdog. I suggested a very long time ago that you take notice Chris and you decided to look the other way. You stuck your nose up in the air. There is something you just can’t seem to understand. You are no longer the hunter in this situation. You are damaged, you are weak, you are broken. March Madness 2019 I’m going to cut the snakes head off and hang it on my mantle.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_To Be Continued-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Dolly Waters (04-11-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-31-2019)