Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WELL WELL WELL
Mad Dog Valley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-30-2019, 01:54 AM

Buckle up, someone's come back from the dead; and he's got scary stories to tell.

It's been about, what, a year since I've been here? It's a little fuzzy, but yeah, it's somethin' like that. See, a lot of you people don't remember me. Chris Valley? He took his shit and ran. Mad Dog Valley's who you've gotta worry about now. Do your research, Google, Wikipedia, they'll have the word "MURDERER" written plain as day like it's a fact. I've got the drive to kill, no doubt, but I ain't taken the life out of any maggot piece of shit yet. Due too, "troubling" issues, I'm not at liberty to say exactly how I'm back just yet, but know that this shit is martial law with me at the forefront. Last time I was here, there was a decent amount of fuckery goin' on. I kept my nose clean till, well, Paragon came in and out of my life like a bad ex. Past is the past though, truth be told. I look into the future, and what I'm seeing is a championship match on my first night. Drezdin, Mingermind, and the champion... uh...

[Image: tumblr_inline_owpcibmzlm1qlt39u_400.gif]

Jesus. "EDWARD". I knew we weren't short of any freaks in this jungle, but I was hopin' they weren't covered in shit and piss. Ya look past that freaky face of yours, and digest what you say, and it's still shit at the end of the day. It's really cute what you're doin', callin' me a runt; but I'm the guy who's won matches before, kid. I've been through this place before, and I've brutalized plenty of men in opposition too me. Maybe it's all the monkey cum drippin' outta your ears because you clearly can't hear yourself speak. What type-a champion is that? Someone that doesn't know what's happened before? You're full of it, and you make me sick. You're nothin' more than a monkey who's in the right place at the right time for me. I've got somethin' real shiny, yeah yeah... my belt around my waist, being strapped around your scrawny ass neck and chokin' the SHIT outta you.

Truth be told, I'm gonna have to wear gloves around the three of you. Well, two, considering Drezdin's bitch ass didn't even decide to show up. You're both filthy freaks, nothing more. You've got no substance, you're just shocked humor. What's your big reply? "EDWARD FIGHT MEAN DOG!"? Or Mingermind gets his gay cripple too get butt fucked by a black dildo on live television? You've sure got me there. I don't give a shit how tough you two think you are, the results are there, and they show I'm the shoe in too win this shit. That title's my ticket into saying "hey, I'm comin' for everything you fucks got". Shit, Eddy, if your dumbass can win it, anyone can. It sounds to me like it belongs to someone that would be happy to defend it. Do me a favor though, wipe the shit off of it will ya? It's already got your name stained on its history.

"Every dog's got his day."

The Pride of Boston

[Image: eef754fe314cf8925d9a816c67b16ddd3a9d0035_00.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mad Dog Valley's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-30-2019), Darius Xavier (03-30-2019)