Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Edgar
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-26-2019, 01:32 PM

"R.L. Edgar."

"You seem confused, rather lost in your thoughts, like someone that isn't right in the head? Although, it could be that English, isn't your first language? Perhaps intelligence is what you're lacking? Maybe it's all three? In any case, you clearly don't understand. I made no such remark about being ill-experienced in combat. Simply I stated that I don't have the memory, backing knowledge pertaining to matches or achievements, during my future time as a wrestler for the XWF. Which is far from a lie but nonetheless, if you do not accept my truth, that is your prerogative. It changes nothing in the end. Nor does it remove my desire to participate in our match. I told you that I enjoy a good fight and I aim to please in that sense. Regardless if you believe my words or not."

"To correct you, I said that I hail from the past, not at all similar to when you declared that I 'pretend to jump back in time'. Being that I'm here, in this current timeline and I came from 2012, this year would be my future. Which constitutes as leaping ahead, not going backwards. Later on, in your insane accusations you seem to understand this, when you say that I'm the pre-Universal Title reign Azrael Ere-BUST. Now that's just a blatant contradiction on your part that only showcases how dumb you truly are. You sir, are clearly an idiot that doesn't know what you're saying, when you're opening that slack jawed, yokel trap of yours, allowing the words to fly out like tiny little word fireflies that you forget about as soon as they zoom off. Why pay attention to words, right? They only allow people to gauge your intelligence, when you speak them aloud. It's alright though, you don't have to be smart, coherent or even make sense to lose our fight and that's what you will do, you will lose. Quite painfully."

"So you go right ahead and believe whatever misconstrued perception that you like. I'm a liar, making up excuses. Very beatable and a spaceman that's going to fail. Achievement of victory does not come from your flawed beliefs. Since it is my life, I would know the difference but based on your skewed, off-kilter outlook, highly influenced by drugs, booze and those two struggling brain cells just trying to get by and survive one more day, I'm a liar. Out of all the things that I could lie about too. Nevermind the evidence showcasing otherwise, that took place on Warfare, no less. I'm the fraud. That's cool. You go on and keep thinking that and when both Azrael from this timeline and I exist; simultaneously, your head can explode. Or maybe nothing will happen at all. I don't really care."

"All that matters is what will occur during our fight. What an epic battle it shall prove to be too. You see, I'm hungry for combat. I want to get in that ring and fight. For me. Because I relish a well fought fray. While I might not be from this timeline. I am still a warrior that fought both effectively and victoriously, while your ancestors were nothing more than unfertilized eggs and semen that hadn't been ejaculated yet. Before the XWF and televised wrestling, as a whole even existed. And the cost of a loss during my previous battles was death. Despite the fact that I can regenerate, it still sucks when you get a sword plunged deep through you. To the point, where your blood comes out looking like chocolate, that's how dark red it gets and you know that within seconds, you will die. That isn't something that I particularly enjoy, even if I know that death isn't lasting. So yeah, that was a fate that I tried to avoid, at all costs. Plus side to this, it prepared me for this very moment. When I can waste all my talent on a loser with zero ambition and poor hygiene."

"Yay!"

"This is going to be fun for me. Even if I have to drag you to the ring, after you trip and completely take yourself out at the entrance. Before you even commit to fucking up in the ring. If you stumble and fall like a total jackass, I will drag you to the ring. Utterly wiping the entire arena with your sad, pathetic, cry baby ass. Then, I'll toss you in the ring, where the real fun will begin. If our match sets the stage for March Madness and all the matches to come afterwards, Vincent Lane better get paramedics on standby for all the destruction and bloodshed cause I plan on really giving everyone a standard to abide by. Hey, don't worry, you'll have a part in everything as well. What not to do ever, unless you want to be put in a coma and fight for your life."

"Do me a favor though, keep believing that I'm a liar. Doubt every statement and don't for one second, attribute my words as fact. I want to cherish our time together and I can't do that without the look of utter surprise."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
Kid Kool (03-26-2019)