Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
a|n|a|r|c|h|y
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-26-2019, 06:44 AM

FOLKS!

I'll be attempting to re-launch an idea from prior to the forum collapse.

In an effort to have a home for people who prefer less writing, the historic ANARCHY brand of XWF will be making its return!

This is going to be run directly by ME. We are talking SMALL promos, 1000 words max, and only 1 per cycle (weekly or bi-weekly, not sure yet).

Results are going to reflect the truncated nature of this micro-XWF.

YES you are welcome to opt in to other brands if you wish, but the ANARCHY roster WILL be auto-opted in every show. Does that mean every single member of the roster will be on every show? NO. But the ones I choose will be expected to participate.

Can you come to me and say hey man, I need next cycle off? OF COURSE.

I am going to try and primarily fill this brand up with NEW signees, BUT, a handful of you already kind of fit into this style - if you would like to be considered part of ANARCHY, let me know!

ALSO:

There will most likely be an ANGLED addition to this brand - meaning based on selling/storylines rather than RPing. This will all come down to angles and the whims of the bookerman (me!) and can be a lot of fun. I hope to attract some efedders who prefer these styles to join us with these additions to our already awesome environment!

YAY!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(03-26-2019), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (03-26-2019), Darius Xavier (03-26-2019), Dolly Waters (03-26-2019), John_Black (03-26-2019), Kid Kool (04-01-2019), Ned Kaye (03-26-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-26-2019)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-26-2019, 07:47 AM

The XWF just continues to be all-inclusive, trying to adapt to cover all bases of e-fed preference. I look forward to seeing how this thing turns out.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-26-2019), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (03-26-2019), Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-26-2019, 07:53 AM

They really do fondle your balls nice while slobbering on the shaft.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-26-2019), Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-26-2019, 08:16 AM

Already adjusted my profile to reflect!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lacklan's post:
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-26-2019, 08:24 AM

Couple of random thoughts popped into my head here:

Would you still be able to go for the X-Treme Title in the 24/7 boards? YES. BUT! If you're the X champ, you'll have to defend it on non-Anarchy shows.

Will ther ebe special "big shows" for Anarchy? KIND OF. I see something like regular "biggish" Anarchy shows, and then 3 or 4 times during the year the entire XWF roster will appear on MEGA ppv shows where all the different styles have a presence.

What titles will there be in Anarchy? For the beginning just one anarchy title. Potentially could add a tag title later if the demand is there. An Internet Title for the angled version is probable as well. That will be geared more for the crowd that does most of their selling/work on Twitter, since that's a huge community, but would still ultimately just be angled (read: whatever I think is best).

So far we have:

Sarah Lacklan
John Black
RL Edgar
Noah Jackson
Ruby
EDWARD
John Rogan
Bobbi London
Maxine
Kid Kool

As people who will DEFINITELY get booked for Anarchy shows.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-26-2019, 10:12 AM

MORE great questions!

Is this a "trash talk only?" NOPE! These are just smaller promos. So, you will have less room to work with to develop characters and stories - but that can be a unique challenge on its own! It CAN be done, and I've seen it done with even fewer words.

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
R.L. Edgar Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-26-2019, 10:54 AM

Profile updated.

[Image: nSPgiDy.png]
-Thank you for the banner Atara Themis-

Former:
1x Hart Champion
1x Federweight Champion
April 2021 RP Of The Month Still Waters Run Deep
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like R.L. Edgar's post:
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-29-2019, 02:37 PM

Five names is a great start here! Glad to see people are into it. I think if I can nab a couple more newbies into this I can get a small card put together!

Got a couple possible ones out there, so it will probably be sooner than later!

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-29-2019, 06:24 PM

EDWARD IS ANARCHY

[Image: EDWARDvs-YOU.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
John Rogan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-30-2019, 05:42 AM

I'll fight on Anarchy. I already PM'ed you Vincent.

[Image: kYQX8Mq.png]
1x Heavy MetalWeight Champion
1-2-0 (XWF Record)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Rogan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-30-2019), Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-30-2019, 10:00 AM

I'm going to try and fill a couple remaining spots with new people. I'm excited for the level of people getting into this though!

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-01-2019, 03:16 PM

I LOVE how this place is evolving, adding new things, upgrading, making itself better and better by the day. I love the community, the people of XWF have always been my fave part of being here, ever since '13.... and now, it's wonderful to see all of us heading into a new era. I'm totally on board with Anarchy, and would love to write matches if I can begin proving myself first. Here's to Anarchy going as far as it can to help attract new members, and to give existing members a better X-perience. Totally lookin' forward to this. ^_^

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-01-2019, 03:33 PM

BTW, for the Internet title.... along with our actual Twitter accounts, maybe we could create an Internet Section, where we could post in-character, on-forum 'tweets'... we could create a handle, and even those who don't have a real Twitter for their characters could join in on the fun. We could go back and forth, and Internet title / non-title matches could be judged on how people make use of this aspect. Plus, we could create internet related material, like website news [maybe we could even move the 'net promos we post for the news section over to this board]... we could create mock websites, we could have our characters shill merchandise and programming.... and we could even do stuff like interviews for sites like Bleacher Report. I put this together a handful of years ago for my character snOw, after raYne died in XWF. Hoping maybe we could all do shit like this and make the Internet Title one of the most important belts;

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

[Image: bleacherreport_snow_zpsb386f32b.png]

Last night, WCF.com broke the story that management had brought in the cousin of 'The raYne Storm' $hane-o-mac 3ry -- 'snOw', aka Sarah Gordon. The two cousins grew up in the small town of Nowhere, OK, but Sarah headed out for Alabama early into her 20s. The two share a history... at times, a tragic history. B/R's Tad Griswold sat down with the new signee for a few words, and to answer questions concerning her relationship with raYne/Reeve, their shared past, and her upcoming debut in the New Year's Battle Royal.

BR: Sarah... do you care to be called Sarah, or 'snOw'?

Sarah: Sarah will do.

BR: Ok, Sarah, I've heard through the grapevine that you're on your way to the Wrestling Championship Federation. Do you have any plans for your run?

Sarah: Well, first of all, they got this big battle royal comin' up. Someone gets a shot at the People's title... someone gets a shot at the Internet title. Unlike a lot ah them, I WANT that Internet title shot.

BR: I've spoken with your cousin, raYne... he says you've had your sights set on that championship from the get-go. Any particular reason?

Sarah: I got my reason. And it's called honor. And I aim to restore some to that championship. Guy walkin' 'round with it... Zombie Rick Moranis, or whatever the hell he calls himself. He ain't a worthy champ. He can run off at the mouth, give a LAUNDRY LIST of reasons... don't mean a damn. He's only a 'worthy champ' cuz he ain't met up with a worthy challenger. I plan on rectifyin' that. And right quick.

BR: Speaking of raYne, the two of you have a storied history. You both grew up in the town of Nowhere, Oklahoma. Your aunt was his mother -- Beth Gordon. Her husband, Frank Gor--

Sarah: Don't you dare speak that name 'round my prescence.

BR: ... Ok. I apologize. But, given the details received on you and raYne's past, I can surely tell why you'd have reason to despise that name.

Sarah: That... "man", broke my cousin. Drove him into hell 'fore he was even old 'nuff tah understand what was goin' on. He killed his innocence. Like my aunt killed him. Rifle. Bullet right clear between his eyes. And you can bet your ASS he deserved it. I laughed at his funeral. And Reeve couldn't bring himself to attend. And I never blamed him. My aunt... she got put in prison. And that was somethin' she didn't deserve. Woman shoulda won a Nobel Prize, an AWARD for heroism. 'Stead, she's spendin' the rest of her life behind bars. Justice is dead. And theirs yer damn proof.

BR: Well, we'll stray away from that subject for now. Tell me, on the topic of raYne... after his match at ONE w/Mod Deuce, Deuce bludgeoned him with a crescent wrench. This put raYne in a hospital... Mod is in that battle royal. Do you have any plans on exacting revenge?

Sarah: I tell ya what. If that truck-drivin' nitwit gets in my way? I'll run him down so fast he'll think his Peterbilt just dug itself up outta its grave, and mowed him down for lettin' my cuz crush it like a compactor. You think I want revenge? You're damn RIGHT I want revenge. Reeve is the reason I got a job here. Hell, he's the reason I broke intah this business in the first place, after watchin' for years as a spectator. Mod made a mistake. Hannah Jo, Reeve's lil gal, she tried tah put herself in a match 'gainst the jackass. He declined. Worst damn decision of his life. Cuz now? He's gotta deal with me. Hannah's not a wrestler. She's as much a wrestler as Lilith is a wrestler, only Hannah ain't even competed in a match in her LIFE... I got history. I got cred outside this comp'ny. And Mod is gonna realize the day he decided not tah accept Hannah's challenge? Was the worst day of his life. Believe that, bitch.

BR: Speaking of Lilith. She's also in this contest... do you have any words for her?

Sarah: Lilly-pad... as raYne might say, I like the cut ah that gal's jib. She don't fuck around. She don't sugar coat shit. She knows she's a mean bitch, and she lets the whole damn world know about it. She knows she ain't a wrassler, but she knows what it takes tah get it done inside that squared circle. She's a hell cat. And every last person in that Royal, INCLUDING me, is gonna have tah keep an eye out for her. People been dissin' her, callin' her every name in the book. Over-lookin' her. When ya over look somebody? That's when they're most dangerous. And you can bet your life, that this right here, 'snOw'... this one person ain't gonna over look Lil. I treat her the same as I would Jayson Price. A worthy obstacle. But one I will overcome.

BR: Again, speaking of -- Jayson Price.

Sarah: He's a legend. I get that. I get he's traveled up and down that road, wavin' the banner of WCF. But you best believe I ain't no spring chicken. I've been to a rodeo or two. He can't talk the same talk guys like Corey Black and Jonny Fly do... talkin' 'bout how they built this house, while the rest of us ain't nothin' more than 'jobbers'. Well, I'll show him just how much of a 'jobber' I am when I toss his washed-up ass over the top rope and see him starin' back at me from the outside. Price... your day is done. And you'll realize this when you're lookin' intah my eyes... and realizin' it's people like me, people like Lilith, people like Jayden Thunder... people like US, that are the future of this comp'ny. And your its past. And buddy-boy... that's where yer gonna stay. As we pass you by.

BR: And... Jay Thunder?

Sarah: Again, I gotta lotta respect fer this ol' boy. Sure, he didn't take those tag straps at ONE. It's Odin and Cairo, it takes a helluva lot to put those two men down. They're a well-oiled machine. They know eachother like brothers. Hell, they know eachother like the back of their own hand. Jayden was thrown intah a makeshift tandem, and he came up short. But he took somethin' much more important. He took home a win. His FIRST win. His FIRST victory. Yeah, he's one for two... but that's just the beginnin'. That's where it begins. Lightnin' struck... and he put everyone on warnin'. Come Wednesday, he's gonna be another tah look out for. And I will not take him lightly. I know what he brings to the table. And in the words of Stuart Slane... I WILL be prepared.

BR: There's another note-worthy name in this battle royal. Caleb Fourchon. At ONE, he picked up the Television title in a heated contest between himself and Chelsea Black Armstrong. Do you have any words for the new T.V. Title Holder?

Sarah: I do. Caleb... you 'n' I, we got a LITTLE bit in a common. We're both Southerners. Born, raised, and damn proud of it. Yer from Louisiana, I'm from Oklahoma and spent the last few years of my life in 'Bama. Just a hop, skip and a jump away from Cajun Country. I grew up 'round Cajuns, I live around even more these days. I love me some Cajuns. They always got the best Southern Beauties, if I do say so myself. And I'll be damned if y'all ain't got the best food this side of the Mississippi River. So Caleb, I got much respect for yuz. You proved your worth at ONE, you earned that title, and I respect the hell outta ya. That don't mean I ain't gonna run you over just like I do ten other people come Wednesday Night. We may come from the same neck of the woods... we may very well end up bein' friends. But when it comes tah bein' between those four sides of ropes, in front ah the flashin' lights, with the camera rollin', and somethin' on the line? There ain't no friends. Hometowns don't mean a thing. And the only thing that matters? Is who's hand is raised at the end of the night. And I'm aimin' tah have that hand be mine. Sorry 'bout yer damn luck, Coonass.

BR: There's also a certain monster entering the fray... a self-proclaimed "it" named Oblivion.

Sarah: Obi. Hell yeah, I know that guy. I've seen him at work. I watched ONE, I saw him take down ol' Matty-boy. But newsflash Obi... I ain't Matt Robinson. I ain't none ah those names on yer lil 'list'. And I sure as hell ain't 'fraid ah ya. You wanna make me fear you? You wanna intimidate me, make me quiver in my size-fourteens? Obi... I'm sorry. But yer shit outta luck. I will step to you just like I would Stacy Robinson. Just like I would Steele Matthews. Just like I would the Serial Thrilla, Original Gangster, or that muscle-bound mountain ah stupid, Diablo. You may me a monster. You may be big. But just like the ol' cliche goes... the bigger they come? The harder they fall. And your path of destruction, your 'reign of terror'... it comes to an end. Wednesday Night. And it comes at my hands. Bank on it.

BR: Any last words for the WCF Galaxy?

Sarah: Just one--
BAM!!

BR: Alright, Sarah, thank you for your time, and best of luck come New Year's Day.

Sarah: Tad... luck's for losers. I don't need luck. I just need a ring, eleven people... and eleven cans of grade-A, all-american whoop ass. WCF... there's a Storm comin'. And this one ain't gonna be followed up by a rainbow. Believe that.

[Image: snow2_zpsfd7fa24d.jpg]

-- Tad 'The Tool' Griswold is a long time writer for Bleacher/Report, who has recently been signed on by the official WCF.com website to deliever the inside scoop. Tad still brings B/R the hard-hitting interviews that only we can offer our readers. Tad enjoys long walks on the beach, playing his ukulele beneath a blanket of stars, and his feline friend who he affectionately named 'Josh Mathews'. Tad is a Level 42 Poke'Dude Master.

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-01-2019, 03:36 PM

BTW--

[Image: b-report%20--%20ophelia_zpsffndvro4.png]

If I'm not the only one willing and capable of doing stuff like this, the internet title could serve to not only add a dash of excitement to Anarchy and the XWF as a whole, but it could perhaps attract more new members. Just an idea.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-01-2019, 03:44 PM

Take a breath.

The reason we are going to focus it on Twitter is it's the easiest way to promote and get things out there. I'll also easily be able to follow people and see if they are being active, etc.

Of COURSE you'll still be able to post CD stuff on the forum, that's never been in question.

Essentially, the "angled" part is just going to be one championship, with certain people who are regularly active on Twitter with IC XWF character accounts put in the mix (if they are in the Anarchy brand, I mean). This is entirely new and new to ME as well, so it's sure to get tweaked as we figure things out.

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-01-2019, 03:50 PM

I got the idea from a championship of the same name in a fed called WCF. I had Snow go hardcore after it, with stuff like this... I think it'd be rad if we could open up to more than just Twitter.... but it's no biggie if not. Again, just a thought. ^_^

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-01-2019, 03:52 PM

It's angled. It will all be storylined and predetermined based on ideas, etc. Again, you can post whatever you want on here whenever.

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-01-2019, 03:57 PM

Well, we could always have the internet material outside of the Twitter stuff be a part of the angles... interviews, rumors, shit like that, and it could lead into stuff on the show itself. I get the 'angled' thing, but these ideas could still help lend to a better experience, y'know??

Anywayz, I'm in so go ahead and add me to the list.... would it be ok if I used RainSnow for this brand?? I'd still focus primarily on KK, with Warfare and Savage and the PPVs, but I'd like to bring the Perfect Storm into this seeing as it won't be much more of a work load... whadya think Vin-man?? ^_^

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-02-2019, 08:35 AM

I think there isn't a tag team aspect yet.

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-02-2019, 09:01 AM

Well, they could always face random teams, but that's kewl. Go ahead and add KK to the mix. ^.^

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-02-2019, 09:02 AM

Ok.

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-02-2019, 09:07 AM

Thanks, bro. Any idea of when the first episode will air?? Or atleast when the card will go up??

Hate Post Like Post
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-02-2019, 09:08 AM

Are there going to be traditional opt ins or is this just a case of you character being on anarchy or not?

I'm open to having Ned on a few shows, especially if an extra guy would help out, I just don't know about all anarchy, all the time.

EDIT: I realized my wording might be weird, so I mean opting in specifically for one anarchy show when I said traditional opt ins. I understand if not because it's angled.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ned Kaye's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-02-2019), Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-02-2019, 09:11 AM

Great question!

To start with I'll be auto-opting everyone, at least until the roster gets bigger. If you ever wanted to skip one you could just let me know.

You can also still opt in any other show you want, you won't be restricted to only this. You're fairly active on Twitter also, I could even put you in the angled matches.

(04-02-2019, 09:08 AM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: Are there going to be traditional opt ins or is this just a case of you character being on anarchy or not?

I'm open to having Ned on a few shows, especially if an extra guy would help out, I just don't know about all anarchy, all the time.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019), Ned Kaye (04-02-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-02-2019, 09:16 AM

I'm fairly active on Twitter... does that earn me a cupcake?? ^_^ Maybe even a Snickers or two?! XD

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-02-2019, 09:18 AM

Is it okay if I talk to someone other than you every now and then?

Hate Post Like Post
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2019, 07:41 AM

I will dominate the battlefield of ANARCHY!!!!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mini Morbid's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-03-2019), James Raven (04-03-2019), Kid Kool (04-03-2019), Kuda (04-03-2019)