Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TU KAHA - TU MANAWANUI - TU TATOU KATOA
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-28-2019, 03:55 AM

OLD MAORI PROVERB Said:
TU MANA, TU MANAWANUI, TU TATOU KATOA

STAND STRONG, STAND WITH LOVE, STAND AS ONE

Darkness...........

Complete darkness.......

Total darkness......

The question is why there so much darkness?..........

Footsteps..........

Footsteps can be heard walking..........

Someone is walking.........

The footsteps stop......

That someone who was walking has now stopped......

Walking in the darkness.....

Knocking....... no, no, make that tapping

Tap tap tapping.........

Tapping on walls.......

It's like where's the way out?

Looking for a way out?

How to get out?

What is this place?

Where is this place?

Starting to panic?

Ratat tat.... ratat tat

What was that noise?......

Ratatat tat....

There it is again.......

It sounded like.......

Bang....... bang bang......

Gun shots?...... No way.... Not possible

Ratatat tat from behind.....

Ratatat tat ahead.....

Bang bang..... from the sides

What the hell is going on?

A feeling of wanting to run.... but the feet won't run.....

A feeling of wanting to walk.... but the feet won't walk.....

A feeling of anxiety..... anxiety..... anxiousness.....

Surely this can't be the end..... the end...... the end....

Wait...... stop.... A voice... There's a voice speaking.....

THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE!

Do I need to say it?

Ratatat tat..... More gun fire....

Getting closer....

There's that voice....

THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE!

Say it.... Quick.....

"THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE!"

Ratatat tat....

It didn't work....

But another voice....

THE TERRORIST IS NOT ONE OF US.

SAY IT... QUICK.

"THE TERRORIST IS NOT ONE OF US!"

Bang.... bang....

That sounded close....

It didn't work.... it's not working....

Another voice....

THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY THEY ARE US!

SAY IT....

"THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY THEY ARE US."

SILENCE.... EERIELEY SILENCE

TU KAHA.... TU MANAWANUI.... TU TATOU KATOA....

SAY IT......

"TU MANA, TU MANAWANUI, TU TATOU KATOA.... STAND STRONG, STAND WITH LOVE, STAND AS ONE."

ON BOARD MASTERMIND'S PRIVATE JET
HEADING TO THE U.S.A

Mastermind wakes from his 'dream', and quietly looks around. His wife Maria is asleep next to him. He sits forward and feels like he is on fire.

He gets up out of his chair, Maria stirs and opens her eyes.

"Are you okay honey?"

"I'm fine babe," whispers Mastermind "Go back to sleep."

Mastermind walks down the aisle to the bathroom and opens the door and goes in. He looks at himself in the mirror. He is all sweaty.

He pours some cold water on his face to cool down and looks back in the mirror.

"I need to stop letting this get to me."

Mastermind grabbed a towell and wipes his face. He felt better.

He leaves the bathroom and walks back into the cabin of the jet. He walks down the aisle to his seat. He finds Maria wide awake and looking at the lap top. She looks up at him.

"Vita Valenteen has finally put out another promo."

"Finally, scoot over, let me have a look."

Maria moved across to the next seat, as her husband sat down. She noticed that he had, had a quick wash.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes babe, I'm fine,"

Mastermind watched the promo, then turned and looked at his wife.

"Let's go over a plan before we respond."

Maria smiled back.

Mastermind and Maria goes live to the XWF Universe. Mastermind is seen walking around to the next seat behind Maria and sitting down, then he starts smirking his infamous smirk, then he starts clapping like members of a crowd at a live XWF event.

Clap clap clappity clap "Welcome back Vita"...... clap clap clappity clap. "Welcome back Vita..... clap clap clappity clap "Welcome back Vita."

Maria smiling puts up her hand to stop her husband, who falls silent.

"Indeed welcome back Vita Valenteen. The X-Treme Champion. Vita Valenteen has finally crawled back out from under the rock that she disappeared under. Where have you been Vita..... No don't tell us. My husband and I know where you've been. Your secret is safe with us.

"Now before we get to the bulk of your vile that you came out with with your return, you asked a question that I think should be answered, let's get your question."

VITA VALENTEEN Said:“Which brings me to another point, why have we only heard from you, Maria? Why hasn’t Mastermind had much of anything to say? Does he even know that you’re responding for him? Does he agree with what you’re saying?"

Mara sighed and rolled her eyes: "Vita, Vita, Vita where have you been the last few months since my husband returned from his Semi Retirement? Have you been paying attention at all. No wonder you have a short attention span. You need to do some research and find out why I am talking on behalf of my husband. Do you even know how to do research? You are young enough to have finished Secondary School.

"Oh yeah that's right..... The education system in America is atrocious which I have heard from so many people. Of course you wouldn't know what research is. Research is having to investigate special situations. So I think you should really do your own research but that could take forever."

"Give her the benefit of the doubt, babe, let her have the link."

Maria smiles and again rolls her eyes, but she types in a link.

"Remember Vita when the XWF Universe had to shift to an alternate web site to be able to steam XWF Lives when the original Web Site went down? Well you can find it here."

Click here

"Like I said I'm not going to do all the work for you, you can do the rest......Next comment."

Vita Valenteen Said:"I’m actually offended that you think that I might stoop to such levels as to use such a horrible tragedy to try and further my own career. I mean, sure, I get it. The XWF is and always has been full of people whose moral compass seems to point south, but I’m not one of them"

Maria nods, as does Mastermind behind her.

"Yeah you are right. We do know what you were feeling when it came to the attacks, we did mention so,and we do know that you were fully behind us. You would be really a rarity when it comes to the XWF and people and their moral compasses. But you try to over compensate by over talking about it, so it seems like you feel a little guilty. You shouldn't feel guilty Vita really. But you seem to. But that's not our fault. It's really on you. Next."

Vita Valenteen Said:"I don’t know… maybe I’m just being too nice. Jessica tells me that all the time. She says that I need to toughen up and realize that my opponents aren’t my friends. That they never have my well being in mind. I don’t like to believe that. I’d rather believe that there is good in everyone, even a total scumbag like Chris Chaos.

Mastermind can be seen behind Maria playing an imaginary violin, and rolling his eyes.

"Vita Vita Vita. Please stop playing the Victim card. Please stop playing the poor me card. Please just stop. Yeah you maybe too nice... Yeah maybe people that you know take you for granted.... Yeah people walk all over you. But that's not my husband's problem. That's even not my problem. It's your problem. You let it effect you. Do something about it. Stop fucking moaning..... and fucking learn from it..... One other thing. Who the fuck is Chris Chaos? Next"

Vita Valenteen Said:“Wanna know what’s not a desperate attempt to try and bury a competitor? My very real fear that your husband my lose control of himself during our match. Despite what you want us to believe, that is a VERY real threat, and one that I’ve had no issue in sharing. Why does my claim hold water where yours do not? Easy, because my worry over your husband losing control and wigging out during the match is based solely on fact. It was Mastermind who lost control when he saw the news. It was Mastermind that tried to fight off his own staff members, and it was YOU who ordered to put him down with a tranquilizer because he was a threat to himself and the people around him."

Maria sat there for a few seconds trying to comprehend what she was listening to. She turned her head to look at her husband. Mastermind again smirked.

"Post the pic."

Maria posted a picture up on line.

[Image: giphy.gif]

"What a pile of shit you have been talking. You don't even know what you are talking about, so what do you do? Event something and fling everything until you think something will stick. Eventually something may. But not this effort. You think my husband is going to be losing control? He know's what he is doing. He knows he needs to be even be more than his best to beat you, he has to go beyond the limits. Past the point of no return, but he knows all to how to come back from that point of no return, to suggest otherwise is utter poppycock."

Mastermind is seen standing up behind Maria, and taking out what look like string. He attaches one end to Maria;s right shoulder, and the other end to Marias left shoulder. He raises her arms.

"What does this mean you may be asking?"

"I'm pulling the strings while Maria is my mouth piece for this situation. So in case everyone else out there think I'm under the thumb. Then you're all wrong. Enough said."

"One last comment,"

Vita Valenteen Said:"if you call me bitch one more time, you and I are going to have a real problem.”

Maria sits there and smirks her own smirk, she sits forward and whispers "You can tell me.... Is it that time of the month?"

Maria sits back laughing. Mastermind walks away. And the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-30-2019), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (03-28-2019)