Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refocusing on recapturing the X-treme Championship
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-25-2019, 03:22 AM

WEDNESDAY 20TH MARCH TO SATURDAY 23RD MARCH 2019
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND
MASTERMIND'S PRIVATE GYM

All we can hear is:

"Move it boss.... Move, move, move, move,"

"Faster boss.... Faster, faster, faster,"

"Hit that bag harder boss.... Harder, harder, harder,"

"30 Seconds boss..... keep that pace up.... 20 seconds.... 15...... 10..... 5, 4, 3, 2 and that's break time."

We now see a very sweaty looking Mastermind participating in the OBJ Fitness Drills which he had used for a number of years since he first met Outback Jack in Australia, in 1997. (If you had been keeping up to date, Mastermind had trouble with his own country's Wrestling Federation, who looked down on him as an upstart, so he had to go to Australia to learn under Outback Jack, a legend in Australian Wrestling. *More on that in the weeks ahead*)

Even though it's called the OBJ Fitness Drills, Mastermind often dubbed it as The OBJ Kiwi Torture Regime.

He hunched over sucking in as much air as he could breathe. It had been a while since he last used this technique.

"Back in to it in 1 minute boss," yelled out Ricky who was overseeing the fitness training

"Actually guys," came Maria's voice from the door of the gym "I would like a wee bit of time with my husband."

Ricky and his trainers looked at Mastermind who was still hunched over.

"We need to get a promo out," continued Maria

Mastermind gave a nod to his men and looked at Ricky.

"Get the ring set up,"

"Yes boss,"

Maria walked up to her husband with an XWF camera man following her.

"I swear babe, you're using this brutal method of training to block out your emotions. You are going to need those emotions for when you compete to win back you x-treme title at that Poolside massacre match."

Mastermind stood up and grabbed a towell from one of his junior trainers.

"I'm okay babe, this method allows me to keep my emotions in check but at the same if I need to release my inner anger I can. I'll show you, and my fellow competitors of how I'll be able to do that, and what it might look like. Start your promo."

"Okay," smiled Maria turning to the XWF cameraman "Are you ready to go Lloyd?"

Lloyd the camera man nodded.

"Then take us live to the XWF Universe,"

Lloyd countered Maria in.

"Hello XWF Universe and a special hello to my husbands Triple Threat opponents at the up coming March Madness Pay Per View; Jessalyn Hart and the defending X-Treme Champion Vita Valenteen.

"First of all I have to say to Jessalyn Hart, myself being a non wrestler, I'm a real big fan of yours. I know my husband is too....."

Mastermind was focusing on the punching bag. He gave it a couple of punches.

"Let her know she carried Vita during their tag team championship reigns."

Maria smiled "That's a bloody good point. By becoming X-treme, Vita learned a lot from you, Jessalyn. That's why you carried her, and because of you carrying her, she was able to take advantage of what she learned from you she became X-treme champion. And to never say thank you to you for that! How rude..."

Mastermind could be seen smirking as he listened to his wife. He the struck the punching bag a few more times.

"We're not only disappointed in Vita, we are also disappointed in Jessalyn,"

"That's right we are!" continued Maria "You a former 2 time tag team champion, has yet to show your face. Where are you, Miss Hart? Are you so scared of Vita now that she learned everything from you, that you've gone into hiding. You of all people, Jessalyn, and a former X-treme champion yourself.

"Or I'll put it to you that you've stayed in hiding because you saw my husband go bonkers the other day and you are scared for your safety. Yeah lets go with that instead. It's more plausible that way.

"And as for you Vita Valenteen, it's just as shocking as Jessalyn disappearing from the face of the earth, but more shocking.... Why? Because you are making this easier on us, on my Husband to get what he's after, and there's nothing that you can seem to do to make it less so. Go on run for the hills. At least we all know that you have your 24/7 briefcase to fall back on, and you are after another title, so you won't be needing the X-Treeme Title any more. You cared about for 6 to 7 weeks. Give it to some one now who will care for it a lot longer than you, because at the end of the day my husband went 129 days defending the Television Championship. He's always had a thing for that X-Treme belt.

"So go on make it easier for my husband, and just completely give up. That's what you're good for. You rode Jessalyn Hart's coat tails to become Tag Team Champions, and you won the X-Treme title just after her, so you felt jealous and wanted a piece of it. Now you've got what you wanted. But my husband has as surprise for you both.

"We all know that being X-Treme champion you basically have to defend it 24/7 even whilst out of the ring. Sometimes you have to go above and beyond to keep the belt, and that means being more x-treme than your opponents, don't give me crap that you don't. Because you do. But come Pool Party Massacre at the March Madness Pay Per View, if you both show up Jesslayn Hart, and Vita Valenteen, you're going to wish you hadn't. Go on 'M' give them a taste of what they do not want to see."

The camera man switches from Maria, to Mastermind, who took off gloves, and walked over to the ring. Three puny wrestlers were inside waiting for him, and so was Ricky on the outside and several other bigger body people.

Mastermind got inside the ring, and seemed to close his eyes. He dug deep down, and pulled out some raw emotions, and next minute the whole gym heard.

"Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh."

Mastermind opened his eyes, and went beserk on the first of the puny wrestlers, grabbing in, and throwing him into all sorts of moves. Then he grabs a chair and unleashes on him, and then he turned his attention onto the second puny wrestler, and did the same moves before unleashing with sticks, and then anything he could get his hands on for weapons and then he just unleashed on the 3rd and final puny wrestler, and he had him down and out within seconds. This time he used steel chains on him.

Maria gave the order to interfere, and Ricky sent in the bigger body people, who seemed to overwhelm Mastermind, but for a few seconds he overwhelmed them before being taken down, and Ricky quickly getting inside the ring, and administering a little bit of injection just to calm Mastermind down a bit.

The scene in the ring was chaotic, and had bodies everywhere who were bloodied and unconscious.

Maria turned back to the camera.

"That's just a taste of what you'll find come the Pay Per View, Vita. I hope you're prepared, because if you're not, then I don't know how far my husband will go just to reclaim that title of his, that you currently have. So do us all a favor and when it gets to the point where you need to give in, just give in. See you soon Vita. And you too Jessalyn."

And with that, the scene is cut.

6 DAYS TO GO VITA VALENTEEN

6 DAYS TO GO

LESS THAN A WEEK NOW

BEFORE

I. MASTERMIND

COME GET MY X-TREME TITLE BACK

6 DAYS TO GO VITA

6 DAYS TO GO

6 DAYS TO GO

UNTIL ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

6 DAYS TO GO VITA

AND I WON'T HOLD BACK

6 DAYS TO GO

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub