Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Only I Could Be So Grossly Incandescent
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-27-2019, 06:23 AM Star  If Only I Could Be So Grossly Incandescent -->

WORLD 04 - LEVEL - 2.5

"Holy crud Lux and Lacklan are talking a lot. You're both doing a great job, honestly, wish Dolly had the same enthusiasm. . . Power of Trash Talk to 35%. . ."

". . ."

"Well, Lacklan is back, good going Lux, I shut her up and with your inane mumbling, you manage to stir her from her garish, tacky sarcophagus long enough to spit the most incoherent sentences known to mankind. . . I don't even own a cell phone. . . I mean the generic video game references are lazy but could have been, I don't know a Codec or something. Missed opportunity if I'm honest. Getting all salty about me using a REPLAY of her to provide some context to what I was saying, you know so my promo doesn't look like a long string of confused screeching like Lacklan's do. What original and inspired content? The Mean Girls parody you post every week? Why get so angry about replays when you fill your promos with long strings of 'texts messages'? How are they different from a replay? Nice easy print screen, copy and paste, yeah? Maybe think before you look like such a moronic little hypocrite. Not missing much, hun with your inspired long, drawn out promos. Hey, let's get a replay in here for context!"

LackLAN Said:Power of I’m a dips[Image: eaI7alo.gif?2] loser who has to fill a third of my video with nonsense so as to cover up the fact that my depth is shockingly shallow at max!”

"Oooooh bet you're steaming over that. Half actually and still better than 100% of my promos being filled with loud mouth nonsense like yours. The skin-deep queen of ego and bull[Image: eaI7alo.gif?2], thinking you have another personality apart from the one you portray to the media instead of realising that they're both the exact same, stuck up brat. You have the depth of an empty pool, the character of a default create a wrestler. Look at you, thinking you're actually something when your first promo is walking in the snow to build some type of shallow intrigue and suspense and going telling your dead father that you're less two dimensional than I am. Not disrespecting your dad here, hope it doesn't come across like that, I am disrespecting you though. It's hilarious that you say, hey I'm not all that self-absorbed and shallow in your #SquadGoals promo only to throw that to the side and get drunk and make a rambling promo playing a game of whose like who only 2 hours later! But hey, you kinda compliment me here so not many complaints, yeah you throw in a barb or two against me but I'm happy to see I get a modicum of respect in your eyes. Still, more than I've shown you I think. Wish I was FF6 though. . ."

"Dolly. . . What is it with people impersonating me? Like they can't actually think for themselves or something. Apparently, I'm the one who repeats themselves with a couple of extra flourishes when you three have been running all over each other and stealing neat little points and thinking you can make them your own. Replays bad, text messages and impersonation, good. . . Makes no sense. So first off, I admitted I lost. I said I had no memory of it, yes, but I also said if it happened I would fully admit the loss, which I am. I lost to you once Dolly, good job. Not gonna happen again, now speaking of memory loss. You say you never lost to Peter Gilmour?"

"The fatal four way?"

"That's a loss to Peter Gilmour. The fact that you couldn't pin Peter Gilmour is a loss to Peter Gilmour, the fact he was in a match and still managed to not leave broken and defeated is a loss to the eternal failure that is Peter Gilmour. Little Dolly Waters couldn't get the job done, Robbie Soda got the win! And he sucked too. Listen, if I lose because my tag partner gets pinned i.e Mystica against Land and Harrison, then you lose against Gilmour. That's how Urf rules work, right? Also stop saying my name wrong! Game, take a breath, Girl. Not GameGirl like you're trying to race through my name so you can get back to watching NASCAR and butting your head against a wall in an ill-fated attempt to get rid of your last remaining brain cells so you and the rest of your gene pool can share one like the backwards, hills have eyes, mountain men you are."

"Are you mad that I respect Lux? Even though I'm giving him the same treatment I'm giving you? Sorry Doll, are you sulking because I have no admiration for a stuck up little kid? Are you mad because I also use REPLAYS? Oh I'm sorry, I'll throw more gifs and videos in instead, sorry I'll keep up to current fashion and have my voice pitched to add this sickly effect of sweetness which is so jarring to hear, maybe I should beg management to add that extra flavour to my promos then turn around and insult them."

"Listen, the only reason you're around is because daddy couldn't afford a condom, so don't come at me with this holier than thou s[Image: eaI7alo.gif?2], saying I'm the one who keeps repeating the same old garbage when you've fallen and won't stop spinning around on the floor like a wounded animal. Going from point to point, over and over. Hyperbole, video game reference, southern drawl. Round and round the argument goes, talking mad game about how I tried to research you and find your wins and losses when you only care about yourself so much that you only have that one win over my head. You got a win, you had help to get that win. Look at my history, tag matches aren't my thing. Singles is where I shine, and right now where are we? I have a decent advantage here."

"You don't want meaningless facts but meaningless insults are all good? One sentence throwaways are what you'd like instead? Okay, yeah that makes much more sense. Let's not dwell on how much of stupid kid I was, let us just poke fun at each other! Brilliant. Let's do that instead of having any basis on anything, no I completely agree. That sounds much more fun. Let's pull each others different coloured hair and swear much, much more. Why am I getting flack for using bad words by the way? Because I'm all cutesy and lovable? Boohoo, I'm hurting your sensitive ears, I feel awful, I really do."

"Dolly, you are a major disappointment. I may have been gone a while but I never threw tantrums and dipped my toes into other federations behind everyone's back because I never earned a shot at the Universal title, and don't even bother trying to deny you haven't. Everyone knows you've been making glances elsewhere. Now, I'll give credit where it's due. Even though you've had these moments and you've had these chances to leave, you've always stuck it out here and that deserves a small round of applause. C'mon everyone, let's make Dolly feel better about herself! Yaaaay, Dolly."

"You want petty insults, you want the percentage of trash talk to be more than an arbitrary number, lets test that out shall we. I'm amazed that hundreds of years on inbreeding managed to produce a talking scarecrow with all the charisma and likability of on an ISIS member with a stutter. Now, I know you like to focus on inane points here so know that me calling you a terrorist is not me saying you're a danger or even an evil person. No, you're not a threat you're an afterthought, no, you're the aborted fetus of an afterthought. You are the loud-mouthed, slack-jawed person at Walmart who demands to see the manager because you think you're special and deserve that 50% discount on that BB gun so you can go hunt squirrels and minorities. Maybe after a bad day when people tell you hard truths on how much you suck, you can turn that BB gun on yourself and blow out that tiny little peanut of grey matter inside that ballooned head of yours. Heck, like a headless chicken you could still run around and cut the most embarrassing promos I've ever seen, still be able to perform at your usual rate inside the ring. When we get to Miami, you're going to be punching and kicking on the canvas because Dolly Waters couldn't get the job done, once again."

"Oh and by the way, stop getting Luca in to elevate your promos, you're only bringing him down."

"So Lux, firstly I'm going to start with the good. You're right, the fact that I have this persona and look but come out with this type of language is pretty jarring. You right, I don't understand how saying bad words shows any disrespect. I mean, you said you like me but call me the underdog, that's just as disrespectful in my opinion. That's not acknowledging any of my accomplishments here, that's turning a blind eye to everything I've achieved just because you were too lazy to look them up or too full of yourself to care. Isn't that as hurtful as calling some an offensive word? Grr, sorry, this is meant to be the good. Hard to fight against this thing sometimes y'know."

"Secondly, I one hundred percent agree with what you said about learning from losing. That is the attitude to have and anyone who sees a loss as a career-ending thing is an idiot. So top points there buddy."

"Last, this isn't really good this is just clearing something up. I'm 17 forever basically, but technically I'm 25. The game was made in 1994. In a way you'd understand, it's like a 30-year-old playing an 18-year-old on TV. Get it? Good, let us move on to this garbage you just spewed out of your mouth."

"So, Lacklan calling me out to a jokey GIF battle. Yeah, it was a joke but it's not the point I was trying to make. The context here isn't as important, for once, it's the fact I took her 'thing' something she wants to be known for and proved I could do it too. It rattled her. It shut her up and no, you did not make her go silent from your 'savage roasting' because the inane B-S you spouted out only proved to make her talk more, thanks for that, I jump in and then she shuts up. That's what it most certainly looks like anyway, I never brought up that point though. I never suggested she shut up because of me, YOU brought that up so there must be a pretty loud siren in your head saying, oh my gosh, Game Girl did what I couldn't and what I thought no one else could, she shut up Sarah Lacklan. I'm right here aren't I? Why else would you mention it?"

"And don't come at me with I'm throwing cheap shots when you're the one throwing generic video game reference like a discount Dolly Waters. Rated M, heh soooo funny. Listen dude, we're not friends, I'm sorry to break your heart about this but we don't know each other, outside of this match, maybe, maybe we can get along and it'll be wonderful but as of this moment in time I am fully allowed to say whatever I'd like to gain any kind of edge I can take. Call me a four-letter word, stop holding back and taking it easy on me because you want to braid my hair and talk about how our days went. Stop being such a coward. I'm not wrapping this in a shiny package, I said the power is what I WANT to say subconsciously, consider it my alcohol, helps me get that bit of confidence to say what I feel and what I feel right now is sheer disappointment from someone who thinks their trash talk is the new hotness because they got in a few good lines a while back and rode that wave all the way here."

"Gotta be honest, you're not impressing me right now."

"The guy who managed to hit that highlight of his career early on only to nosedive into bland mediocrity with the sea of cretins that inhabit this place. The dude who has the creative mind to give such a killer line against Cadryn, so much you actually DID make him shut up for good but just can't seem to recreate that fire. Tyrion Lannister limbo? Hot pocket in a microwave? Come the heck on dude. When you're so obviously trying to claw for catchphrases to add to your highlight reel it just makes you look pathetic. When you say dumb s[Image: eaI7alo.gif?2] like 'Hey, I'm trying to go after you hard but I haven't called you a c[Image: eaI7alo.gif?2] so I have the high ground here' makes it looks like your head is sooo far up your own butt you look like a flesh covered hula hoop; (Yes, I know what you're going to say here, I get the irony and so on and so on) would make sense with the amount of cr[Image: eaI7alo.gif?2] that spills out of your mouth, think anyone can tell your throat and anus share the same space. The fact that you say 'I am the best newcomer so let me win' seems so desperate it's sad. Yes, you are the best newcomer, doesn't mean you're owed anything. Did I stop halfway up the ladder? When I was forced to the sidelines, I didn't choose that. I chose to come back and prove that I can win the biggest prize in the XWF. I'll tell you what Lux, at least me, Dolly and even Lacklan didn't fall at the first hurdle and are so desperately trying to scramble back to our feet trying to prove we're worth a damn."

"Lux, your biggest problem is that you think this is your destiny to win, you got it in your head that this is your time and when you lose to me in the final round it's going to crush you so much I'm actually going to feel bad. I'm proud of you for overcoming drug addiction and no this isn't pity here, this is legit me being happy for you. I'm happy you can kick that and focus on this, focus on something else to make you feel good about yourself. . . I'll probably still joke about it though lol. I won't lie to you, you are good, just not as good as you think. So, when you lose I'm actually going to be concerned for your well-being. Especially when your ego is big you don't even realise when you steal an idea or sentence. I called you out for plagiarising me before, didn't I? You never brought it up this time. Hm. Oh but you thought of the Paris Hilton comparison to Lacklan didn't you? Oh but you didn't, because I did. Yeah. Weird how the so-called best roaster in the business has to keep taking bits from little ol' me. But hey, maybe it's just one of those glaring things about Lacklan that's so obvious or maybe you're just rehashing things. Maybe you're just not as creative as your superego tells you-you are."

"Now, pulling back the curtain. That was just a little barb to throw at you for thinking my world was fake, didn't think it'd hit such a nerve honestly but yeah, I understand television and movies, as you said, I was literally created to entertain people, wasn't calling you out for it being fake just thought it was a silly idea to do that just as your popularity was taking off. Sometimes, waiting for the right time can be more rewarding instead of getting your pants wet and just wanting to show people how high functioning your autism is. Happy to see you liked the weeb katana though, had my fair share of dealing with those kinds of people when I first joined up here so it's nice to throw some shade back at them."

"So, my final point to make."

Lux Said:But don't wrap it up in a shiny package of “teehee but I gotta” so you have an excuse for veering disastrously out of character. It's such a cop out.

"OH NO A REPLAY! I'M SO STUPID NOW I'M GOING TOOO LOOOOOOSE OOOH NOOOOooooo. . . Soooo like how you wrapped up this promo in a fun, light-hearted, shiny package only to drop the heavy, I was a sad drug addict story at the end? Pretty out of character if you ask me. Big cop out to play on the heartstrings right after being America's next top roaster with a comedy show to boot, also love the fact I'm the one lacking any depth when you and Lacklan are the ones hiring other people to poke fun at your opponents. Nice, such an amazing and unique tactic from both of you, I think I've only seen it a thousand times. Back to the topic at hand though, It's almost as if sentient beings have different emotions and different ways to deal with certain situations. Hmmmm. Naah, that can't be right, we're only supposed to be taken at face value! Only allowed to show one side of us. Nirva, you are r[Image: eaI7alo.gif?2]ed. Oops, sorry, called you a bad word again. Love you bestie, respect and all that jazz!"

"Also nobody says GG for good going, that was a stretch and you know it. You should be ashamed of yourself. Ashamed I say! Basically, Lux, grow up, which is hilarious coming from me. You're going to have to learn now that in fighting you can respect someone but that doesn't mean you have to give them a pass for all the dumb stuff they say and do. Like, how can you try and teach anyone a lesson when you're still on training wheels? You are good, I will never deny that fact but it doesn't make you better than me. The strung out former drug addict shall always be down on his luck. You looking for your next fix? Welcome to rehab, kid."

"Power of trash talk off . . ."

WORLD 4 - LEVEL 2.5 COMPLETE!

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Game Girl's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-27-2019), Corey Smith (03-27-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (03-28-2019)