Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sigh
Justin Sayn Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

03-22-2019, 05:38 PM

“The Federweight belt is some trash. Let's get that out of the way first and foremost. Nobody gives a good Goddamn who walks outta March Madness with that hunk of junk, including me! Make no mistake, I'm not here because I'm hoping to walk away with a belt that's so worthless that it's challenged and defended amongst the XWFs version of the Special Olympics on a weekly basis. I'm here because I'm looking to finally break through the ranks and show the world what Justin Sayn is really about! It shouldn't be hard, let's look at what I'm up against here.

ErRaTiC, a guy who's name looks like the scribblings of a 12 year old. With that squeaky voice waiting for them nuts to drop.

Kid Kool, a former Federweight champion looking to regain the championship because really he has nothing else going on for him.

John Rogan, a guy that just got stomped so badly, they called the match early just to ensure he'd make it to this event. It's ok though after March Madness it'll be Johnny I hardly knew ya.

Notorious Ned Kaye, I really don't have much on this guy, but he's here, and he probably sucks just as bad as the others.

Finally there Kuda! This guy, this guy walking around like he's god's gift to the XWF. Seriously guy? The Federweight bel?. This is your pride and joy? This hunk of junk? Fuck me! What the hell is even the point?

What the hell are you fucks even doin? Lion den this. You take beatings that. Half you fuckers will probably try to hit me with a baseball bat; and I'm fine with that. It doesn't even really matter what happens to me. I'm only here to collect a payday you see. A couple of y'all think you're a hungry lion. Well then come on boys and EAT ME!”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Justin Sayn's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-23-2019), Kid Kool (03-24-2019), Ned Kaye (03-22-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Justin Sayn's post!
drezdin5788 (03-23-2019)