Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In My Sights
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-20-2019, 09:19 AM

Ned twists his head slightly, inhaling deeply before he speaks.

"I wonder what was harder for you to accomplish, John: your poor attempt at playing my game and "understanding" me or the amount of mental gymnastics you had to do to convince yourself I was spouting a fairytale. Well, Rogan, in this case truth is sadder than fiction, not stranger. But please, take another go at emulating my style and methods. 'Cuz if you do, you might find clairvoyance enough to see what a miserable experience your tenure in this company has been and quit before you tumble any farther."

"However, before I continue, I want to unpack the two most infantile thoughts you regurgitated in front of me. First, cut the Georgian garbage. Two Texan parents; moved to East New York right before I was born. If you're not inclined to take my word go down there with your grimy, smartass demeanor and place your hands around your lips and scream as loud as you can, "Ned Kaye isn't a real New Yorker!" And then, pull the tarnished metal stopwatch you perpetually host in the canals of your anus, flip it open, and watch how quickly they will run your withering skeleton out of town. That's my city, John, and don't you dare test me or it because we're both capable of snapping you in two."

"But secondly, you affirm that your research is as irrelevant as yourself. You honestly pieced together some fabrication about me pursuing this match? About me groveling to the XWF for a job? Perhaps that's how your entrance to this company transpired, but the XWF came to me. I kept putting in the work that I consistently do and that's when my phone rang. I didn't walk to Xavier's office, leave a memo on the desk, or email him about getting in this match. He offered me a spot. So before you start getting as high off your own foul odor as Kid Kool, I feel you should carry this truth with you: unlike yourself, I don't beg for opportunity, opportunity begs for me."

"That said, I do understand you mistaking me for Ned Flanders, not for the white bread personality or the corny sweater vest. No, no. With my talent, precision, and performance it must seem like God himself is on my side, but I assure you he's impartial. But even in the punchline of a universe where a higher being bestowed his unlimited power upon you, the only difference it would make is increasing the number of people you disappoint tonight by one. You are outmatched, you are underprepared, on the verge of running scared, and it's a miracle the growing scent of your own piss collecting beneath you hasn't caused you to faint. But don't fret, John, you've taken stride in defeat before, I'm sure you can do it again."

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Ned Kaye's post:
Darius Xavier (03-20-2019), Kid Kool (03-24-2019), Rain (04-14-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (03-23-2019)