Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EDWARD BEST WARRIOR
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-19-2019, 01:32 PM

EDWARD TOLD THAT EDWARD HAVE MATCH SOON. EDWARD IS TO BRAVE THREE OTHER WARRIORS. THEY WANT TO TAKE EDWARDS SHINNY BUT EDWARD NOT THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN. EDWARD TRAIN ALL OF LIFE TO BECOME STRONGEST WARRIOR ON ISLAND. EDWARD ONCE KILL BIG LIZARD WITH NOTHING BUT BONE THAT EDWARD PULL OUT OF LIZARD BELLY. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ANY MAN TO DEFEAT EDWARD BECAUSE EDWARD HAVE BLESSING OF KAKAMULU TO LIGHT EDWARDS PATH TO GLORY. EDWARD NOT EVEN IMPRESSED WITH QUALITY OF WARRIOR THAT EDWARD MUST FACE. EDWARD SEE BIG DUMB MAN CALLED MINGERMIND. MINGERMIND HAVE SHINNY AROUND NECK. EDWARD GOING TO TAKE SHINNY AND PUT IT AROUND EDWARDS NECK. EDWARD SEE MAD DOG TOO. EDWARD RESPECT MAD DOG. IT VERY BRAVE FOR RUNT OF LITTER TO CHALLENGE OTHER WARRIORS. BUT RUNT NEVER HAVE DEFEAT REAL WARRIOR. REAL WARRIORS TOO STRONG FOR LITTLE MAN TO KILL. ALWAYS GET THEIR HEAD CRUSHED. EDWARD ALSO SEE WARRIOR NAMED DREZDIN. EDWARD THINK DREZDIN ONLY WARRIOR TO OFFER TRUE CHALLENGE TO EDWARD. DREZDIN LOOK LIKE HE KILL LOTS OF BIG BEAST. EDWARD CAN'T WAIT TO STAND ACROSS FROM DREZDIN SO EDWARD CAN TRY AND MAKE EDWARD HEAD POP. EDWARD LOOK FORWARD TO SENDING DREZDIN TO THE AFTERLIFE WITH HONOR. EDWARD WILL DEFEAT ALL WHO BRAVE ENOUGH TO CHALLENGE EDWARD.

"Annnnnnnnnnd CUT! That's a wrap guys!"

So says the silly looking director, a man who seems to be in his mid 40's and has an unhealthy obsession with Freddie Mercury, or so his look would attest.

"Edward, you son of a bitch, that was beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to come down and film that promo for us!"

EDWARD TOLD TO COME TO STUDIO OR EDWARD NOT GET TO DEFEND SHINNY.

"Well Edward, I don't think you'll have to worry about that now!"

Suddenly.

(Ah-Hem) "Excuse me, Mr. Edward is it?"

The director turns to find an unfamiliar face calling for Edwards attention.

[Image: rs-181898-105150284.jpg]

"Who in the hell let you in here buddy?"

The unknown man glances at the director in a dismissive way.

"My business here doesn't concern you sir. Edward, would you do me the honor of offering me a minute of your time?"

"Wait a Goddamn minute! What do you mean your business isn't my concern? You're in MY studio, and if you don't start talking soon, I'm goi…."

GCKKHHK!!!

Edward looks on as the unknown man pulls a handkerchief from his pocket and begins cleaning the blood off of his blade. Edward glances down to the director who is squirming on the ground in a pool of his own blood, gasping desperately to live, but slowly losing the light in his eyes as the blood seeps from his neck. Edward's confused but intrigued by the situation. He assumes that this must be a custom in this land that he's not used to.

"I apologize for that show distasteful show of violence, but my business here today Edward is with you, and I simply will not allow for a loud mouthed cretin like this to deter me from the task at hand."

The man finishes cleaning his blade and tucks it into his coat pocket. He then folds the handkerchief and places it into the inner pocket on the opposite side of his coat.

"I would like to discuss a business opportunity with you good sir. Would you be willing lend me your ear on the proposal?"

Edward tilts his head to the side and scratches just above his ear as he considers the offer.

YOU KILL OTHER MAN BECAUSE HE STAND BETWEEN YOU AND GOAL? EDWARD RESPECT THAT. EDWARD LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

[Image: EDWARDvs-YOU.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
(03-19-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-30-2019), Darius Xavier (03-19-2019), Kuda (03-19-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (03-19-2019)