Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 12:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel your compassion Vita - But there's more to it than you think
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-20-2019, 02:17 AM

STILL MONDAY 18TH MARCH 2019
STILL CHRISTCHURCH, NEW ZEALAND

Mastermind and his wife Maria were still in the middle of the hugfest being hugged by the the members of the public who were milling around the Christchurch Botanical Gardens where the flower tributes for the victims of the terrorist attack on the two muslim mosques, now stretched a couple of miles long along the wall and it was spreading forward along the footpath.

"Thanks guys," said Mastermind from the middle of the group "I feel better now,"

Slowly but surely everyone untangled themselves from the group and soon Mastermind could feel the fresh air. He was then able to stand, as was Maria.

Suddenly a child yells "Wow Mummy look. It's Mastermind from the X-treme Wrestling Federation,"

There was a murmur amongst the crowd as some adults recognized Mastermind as well.

Mastermind held up both his hands "Woah there. I'm not here to be in the limelight, I'm here to support Christchurch, the Muslim community, and stand with all of New Zealand against this low down Terrorist "

The child came forward with a pen and a paper

"Please Mister Mastermind, can I have your autograph, you are my guiding light in all of this darkness."

Mastermind looked down over the boy and those words made his heart sink. He felt a lump appear in his throat. Maria put a hand on his shoulder.

"Go on honey it wont hurt to give the boy a signature. What's your name darling?"

"Freddie," said the boy who looked like he was 10 years old "When I grow up I want to be just like you. Heck you went over 100 days as XWF Television Champion. 2nd overall in the TV History."

Mastermind smiled and knelt down "Sure kid when you put it like that."

Mastermind gently took pad and the pen and signed his name, and then wrote a small message:

IN TIMES OF DARKNESS
LOOK TO THE LIGHT
IT WILL GUIDE YOU
TO FIND WHAT YOU
ARE LOOKING FOR
STAY STRONG
DON'T LET ANYONE
BEAT YOU DOWN.

-MASTERMIND-

Mastermind handed the pad and pen back to Freddie who's lit up when he read the message.

"Thank you Mister Mastermind," said Franlie and gave him a hug

"You are very welcome," said Mastermind semi smiling

Mastermind stood back and well that was that. The next 15 to 20 minutes he was signing autographs for the young and old. Maria had to keep remind him that his presence there was what the people needed and he was being an extraordinary help.

Finally they made their way back to their car where Ricky was waiting for them with the door held open.

"That certainly looked like something big, boss,"

Mastermind waited for Maria to get in first.

"Trust me Ricky, it was quite empowering," smiled Mastermind

Mastermind got into the back seat after Maria and Ricky closed the door. He quickly walked around to the drivers side and started the engine. He looked in the rear vision mirror?

"Where to now boss?"

Mastermind looked across at Maria.

"My Aunty lives not far from here. Lets go there. You know the way Ricky, you've been there a couple of times "

Ricky pulled out from the park and joined the traffic "Yes sir,"

As he kept driving he continued to look in the rear view mirror as if he wanted to say something.

"Bye golly gosh Ricky if you don't say whatever is on your mind, i'm going to force you to speak myself."

"'M'" said a shock Maria "Just stop it,"

"Sorry Ma'am," started Ricky "It was my fault. I was sent correspondence from XWF Headquarters to give to the boss!"

"What sort of correspondence?" asked both Maria and Mastermind together

Ricky hesitated as he focused on driving, before deciding to tell them.

"A letter from Vita Valenteen,"

There was silence in the back seat for a couple of minutes before Maria was the one who broke it.

"Let me see. I'll read it first,"

Ricky fumbled around on the front passenger seat and then found what he was looking for before passing the i-pad to Maria who took it and she quickly fpund the e-letter from Vita.

Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Wow," she said quietly

"I need to see it," instructed Mastermind

Maria quickly stole a quick look up front and caught the eye line of Ricky who was pooking back at her. They were both concerned. Mastermind saw the look.

"Like hell the two of you are going to keep it from me now," boomed Mastermind

"Calm down babe," said Maria quietly

"Boss we are nearly at your Aunties place," said Ricky

"Pass it to me now please," said Mastermind calmly at his wife

Maria sighed, and hestantily passed her husband the i-pad.

Mastermind put the i-pad on his lap and began to read the letter from Vita.

LETTER FROM VITA VALENTEEN TO XWF MANAGEMENT AND MASTERMIND Said:
Dear Mastermind

My heart goes out to you, your family, and your nation as a whole after
the events of the Christchurch shooting. It is never an easy task to accept
that there was sick, deranged, and hartless people in this world who are
willing to take another human life for any reason. It’s even harder to accept
that such evil can be committed in the name of “race superiority”. I know that
you saw my promo video that was released on 19/03/2019, and I realize that
you may have taken offense to it, thinking that I was openly mocking both
yourself, and the tragedy that you’re people just suffered. I wanted to take a
moment to assure you that was not the case. I was genuinely horrified by what
I saw, and I was left with a lingering fear of what the continued results of that
tragedy might be. Fear and anger are two of the most dangerous emotions one
can feel. Both of them have the ability to make a person act out of character and
do and or say things that they typically wouldn’t. I fear that you may be so grief
stricken that you could become a danger to both yourself and your opponents at
March Madness. I pray that’s not the case. I hope for a level headed Mastermind
so that we can tear the house down with a show stealing match, but I fear the
pain from this recent tragedy will still linger.

No matter what happens on March 31st, I want you to know that my heart goes
out to both you, and the Islamic community. I pray that we can one day put an
end to such needless violence and learn to live on this planet in harmoney.

Your’s truly;
Ashley Johnson aka VV

As he started reading tears started falling down his cheek, slowly at first and then like a waterfall. He just sat there silently without sobbing but just letting tears fall.

Words went through his head.....

My heart goes out to you, your family and to the Nation..........

.....I wanted to take a moment to assure you that was not the case............

I was genuinely horrified by what I saw...............

Fear and anger are two of the most dangerous emotions one can feel.............

I fear you could become so grief stricken thar you could become a danger to yourself and your opponents at March Madness........

My heart goes out yo both you and Islamic Community..........

Suddenly:

"Stop the car."

"'M'" said Maria concerned

"Boss?"

"I SAID STOP THE FUCKING CAR.... NOW,"

"Woah," exclaimed Ricky bringing the car to a halt

Mastermind opened the door of the car and got out. His body was trembling, not only because he was sad but because of his anger.

Both Ricky and Maria got out of the car too, concerned at what they were witnessing.

Mastermind hunched over and breathed, trying to get control back. He hated being out of control, he hated being emotional, he hated being sad, he hated showing the world his tears, he just hated what had brought him to this point.

The senseless act of a crazed mad man walking into not just 1 mosque but two, gunning down 50 muslims while they knelt for their special friday afternoon prayers.

Men, women and children were all caught up in the cross fire. CHILDREN...... CHILDREN..... CHILDREN.....

The youngest who was killed was a 3 year old boy. A 3 YEAR OLD!! A BLOODY 3 YEAR OLD BOY.

He can picture his first set of twins. His boys. VINNIE and JACOB. They are about to turn 3. He could see their faces in his head, and he wouldn't know what he would do if something happened to them.

Maria slowly walked towards her hunched over husband who was struggling to breathe. Ricky was on the other side. He had grabbed the medication from the car, the same one he used on his boss back in the States.

Suddenly Mastermind stood straight up and let out a blood curdling yell.

"ARRRRRGGGHGHHHHHHHH........."

Mastermind began to walk forwards. First slowly, then a bit faster.

"They are not going to hurt Vinnie, Jacob. They aren't going to touch my boys."

He broke from a fast walk into a jog and by the time he broke into a run, Ricky was already back behind the wheel of the car and starting to drive after Mastermind.

Maria meanwhile at first was glued to the spot where she was watching her husband have another breakdown. At first she had her face in her hands. She then took off after her husband because she knew where he was going............

END OF PART 1

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-30-2019), Game Girl (03-20-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-20-2019)