Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Iceman Cometh
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-19-2019, 08:27 AM

Ned chuckles slightly, before clapping his hands softly.

"Kuda, Kuda, Kuda. Perhaps I was being too verbose when I said millenia of matches. You see, Kuda, you didn't just materialize into the XWF, rather you existed prior and outside of it. And if that Walkman you love so much is any indicator, you've existed for a very long time. Of course, I already knew all of this because I put in the time to check out your past before the XWF. So, was referring to your ancient violence as matches completely accurate? No, but then again I barely expected you to understand a third of the sounds coming out of my mouth."

"At least your judgment of my character aligns well with the amount of research you've done. Because for all the frivolous shit talk you managed to dribble out, you really only proved you know nothing about me. You call me overused and overdone while standing there as a meathead in a gimmicky t-shirt, yet you speak of self-evaluation? I'd say you couldn't be so blissfully idiotic if I wasn't so certain of it to begin with."

"See, the reason you mistake my methodology with a lack of ferocity is because you cannot comprehend me, Iceman. What you expected was someone like Kid Kool who was going to come down here and verbally soil himself in front of the crowd. Or maybe somebody like Rogan who would be so far past his prime that he'd likely just stay quiet like Kool and accept a pounding. Or maybe, just maybe, you expected a person such as yourself, lugging their way into the ring and spewing venomous vulgarities about shit, semen, and whatever other vile substance you're hoping to get into your drooling mouth."

"But the perfect caption as to why you're so mistaken was when you described me as the fawn in a lion's den. Kuda, let me make this so clear that your ancestors will be able to foresee it and warn you of it, I'm not trapped in here with you, you're trapped in here with me. I am a hunter, Kuda, and I'm going to taxidermy the excuse of a career you've made for yourself here and place it in my living room. I'm not Nobody Ned Kaye, I'm not Negligible Ned Kaye, I'm fucking Notorious. And I sure as hell didn't get that nickname by being some dime-a-dozen schmuck working in the indies. Because if I were as unremarkable as you consider me, many of the men I competed against would be here in this company by now. The fault in your judgment lies in the fact that you think my inclusion is a fluke. It is and always has been the plan, Kuda. That's why you're not leaving this ring tonight with the belt and that's why no amount of tacky shirts will change how this match is destined to end. Spar for it or cower away. Regardless, that title's mine."

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Ned Kaye's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-19-2019), Dolly Waters (03-19-2019), Drew Archyle (03-19-2019), Kid Kool (03-24-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-19-2019)