Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 06:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction of a Legend
ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2013, 02:31 PM

A video begins to play on the X tron of a mysterious figure::

On September 4th, 1983 I made my arrival to the world. A hometown boy raised in the Show me State of Missouri. My father a retired Pro wrestler, and my mother one of the top actresses of her time, its only fitting that they spawn a star as big as myself.

Then, tragedy struck, I was only 16 when the tragic accident that took my parents happened. I remember it like it was just yesterday.

My parents left me home with my older brother Phil, and my older sister Julie. Looking to keep the romance in their relationship, my parents went out to catch a late night dinner & movie. They were on their way home, when a drunk driver struck and killed both of them as they were crossing the street to their awaiting limo. One of my dads life long friends came and told us the news. I remember punching a hole through the dry wall. And my visit to the hospital, for fracturing my left hand.

That day changed my life. The very next night i downed three bottles of Vodka, and damn near died of alcohol poisoning. The night after that it was tequila, the night after that it was brandy. My life was spinning out of control. Until, my dads old wrestling buddy paid me a visit. He said "Son, your either gonna get your ass in the gym, or your going to tell god i said hello..." That really put things in perspective for me. Seeing as though we had a gym in our basement, as well as, a pool but who's bragging, i simply locked the door and got to work. Who would have thought that losing my parents would launch my life onto the right track, and mold me into the star you see before you.

The Video cuts, and Steve Sayors is seen standing in the mist of a bunch of blairring cameras, and interviewers all gathered around a dressing room door.

Steve Sayors walks up to one of the interviewers....

Steve Sayors: Excuse me, Sir.....Whats all the rave for??? Who are you all here to see......

The interviewer is about to answer Sayors question when the door to the dressing room begins to open......
The interviewer rushes to the door but, the mysterious figure brushes past, with a trail of arrogance trailing. He walks up to Steve Sayors..

Legend begins to take off his $500 pair of shades, and looks at Steve Sayors...

Legend: "Judging by that bewildered look on your face, you don't know who i am.....Do you????

Legend: Even though my face has been in every magazine your filthy hands have ever touched, and i can buy your life if i wanted you still have know clue who i am do???

Sayors: Its not that its just that you weren't slatted to start until next week....

Legend: Well, I felt like, allowing these fans a glimpse into the future of the XwF.... I felt it was needed for them to meet the guy who is going to single handedly breath new life into this company, which was laying on its death bed.. Fear not, because i am here.....

Who am I YOU ASK........????

My name is Chris Legend.....

And my quest begins now............

You see today i got a call from the Execs in the front offices of the XWF basically for lack of better words begging for someone to save this god for sakin' company from the ashes, and breath new life into it. Begging for someone with the cash to back up every ounce of shit he talks, the fans were begging for a hero, begging for a Legend, and now every single one of their prayers has been answered.

Fear not because, Legend of Legends is here.......
I am here with one goal, and one goal only and that is to become raining champion, and show that just because, I have everything you never had, and can buy things you can only dream of, does'nt mean i don't have goals. And anyone that gets in the way of those goals will become, a victim....
Why you ask????
Because, I can...................................................................

Chris poses for each and every camera that flashes then throws Stave Sayors a Chris Legend "Because I can" T shirt....

THE CAMERA FADES

The fans are left in confusion wondering just who this guy was that belittled Steve Sayors........
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2013, 06:23 PM

Yeah, I guess I was pretty drunk that night. I do remember it felt like I hit two pathetic animals when the wheels of my truck rolled over them. They looked like animals too.
Hate Post Like Post
ChrisLegend Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2013, 08:30 PM

i dont know if you think you have something to prove to , or you really have a death wish junior....But, id be willing to bet any amount of money you dont want to disturb grown folks while they're talkin, so go back to the childrens table and eat shit........
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ChrisLegend's post:
Scott Charlotte (06-04-2013), Wallace Witasick (06-04-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2013, 11:06 PM

Your parents ate shit when I drunkenly turned them into roadkill. You should try to kill yourself again. Maybe you can cut yourself in the bathroom this time. BOY.
Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-04-2013, 11:24 PM

Back off, Madison. I've had enough of your shit today. I hope you realize that a revolution is coming, mother fucker. The more you talk, the more people that join the cause. I'd like to see this new guy beat the shit out of you in fact.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
ChrisLegend Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 02:19 PM

[Image: RICK1.jpg]

Madison your time will come in due time....
For now, please do us all a favor and drink battery acid...
I keep telling you time, and time again.....
Until, you have the mula to back up that mouth of yours, we have nothing to talk about.....

I am worth 100 of you two generic brands put together....

The only reason i even agreed to a match with Davids in the first place is because, someone decided to attempt to save his career and lend him the money to match mine.....

June 17th......I put an end to your career Davids.....

For Good.....
Hate Post Like Post