Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 01:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stay Awhile & Listen!
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-19-2019, 08:59 PM Star  Stay Awhile & Listen! -->

WORLD 04 - LEVEL 1

Saturday 16th | 4:07pm
Orlando, Florida

We go to the 'happiest place on Earth' Disneyworld, some kind of small realm within Orlando, Florida. Our hero Game Girl walks amongst the crowd with Mickey Mouse ears on top of her head and ice cream in her hand; she looks at the fake houses holding stores on what is called Main Street. GG walks around in subtle awe for what may be the third or fourth time around the 'theme park'. She is met by sidewards glances and excited children running over to pose with her, which she obliges holding up a peace sign with a kind smile.

[Image: ockNnw7.png?1]
"You watch XWF?"

She says out the corner of her mouth while holding her pose to one of the kids.

"No, my mom won't let us."

"Oh."

Her smile slowly begins to drop as the children leave waving as they run up Main Street, GG gives a polite wave back then goes back to munching on ice cream. She sighs to herself slowly carrying on her stroll. She finishes off her dessert, crunching the cone and quickly devouring it before entering the ice cream parlour once again and joining the queue, patiently waiting. A couple in front of her look behind and down at her.

"Hey, are you from Wreck-It Ralph?"

The man questions.

"Y'know you're the tenth person to ask me that."

"Heh, well your costume is crazy, I love it."

GG looks down at her clothes.

"Thanks, I wear them everyday."

"Every day?" The woman expels. "You have to wear that every day?"

"Well, yeah. But I don't have anything else to wear."

"What!? That insane!" The woman exclaims.

"Yeah, I always thought Disney was pretty ruthless business wise but they're basically using you as a slave to entertain kids. How much do they pay you?"

"Huh? I don't get paid."

The couple are shocked.

"This is ridiculous. I don't want to spend another minute in this horrible place." She says. Her boyfriend nods.

"You're right, I'm not promoting another palce were workers are treated unfairly. Don't worry ma'am, we'll tweet about your struggle!"

"Erm, thanks?"

The couple leave in a huff. GG waves bye to them and looks ahead.

"Ooh, free spot."

She smiles and takes the couple's place in line, closer to her frozen treat. She gets to the counter after a minute or so and places both her hands on the counter, the man serving chuckles and rests his arms on the counter.

"Hi mister! Same again, please!"

Game Girl slides a big gold coin across to him which he picks up and gladly accepts.

"Y'know, there are other flavours we do apart from chocolate."

"I know, but I like chocolate."

She gives a wide smile, the erver just chuckles.

"Well you've paid my girls through college after today, so I won't argue with you, ma'am."

"That's good, not a huge fan of arguements."

"Me either."

The man hands over an ice cream cone to an excited GG.

"Thank you, sir."

"My pleasure, say, how long have you worked in the park?"

Game Girl tastes the chocolate and quickly wipes her mouth before speaking.

"I don't work here . . . You're not going to take my ice cream away are you?"

"I won't, no need to worry." Game Girl lets out a sigh of relief. "So where do you work? Why the big eyes and square head?"

Game Girl looks offended, patting the sides of her head with her spare hand.

"Rude."

"I'm sorry but I'm just curious is all, where? Chuck E. Cheese? You a cosplayer or something?"

"What's a cosplayer?"

"It's something people do, they dress up as their favourite characters from games and movies for attention."

"That seems fun."

"Sounds a little sad to me."

Game Girl shrugs and goes back to her ice cream for a moment.

"But to answer your question, I guess I work for XWF. I'm a wrestler!"

"Ah, that explains a lot."

He nods to himself.

"I've got a match tonight against this girl called Jessalyn Hart, I'm gonna deck her good!"

GG demonstrates a punch. The server chuckles.

"Is that so?"

"Mhm and if I do well I get to wallop some people at this thing called a pee pee vee and if I do REALLY well, I get a chance to fight a boss!"

He nods along to GG's nonsense.

"You mean pay per view, yeah?"

". . . Maybe? I dunno."

"Ha, well good luck to you. I wish I had a chance to fight my boss and keep my job."

GG laughs.

"You should join XWF, we're allowed to fight everyone and have people cheer us, it's awesome. This one time, I ripped a dude's legs off."

The servers eyes widen.

"Well it wasn't technically me, it was actually Game Boy who is like, player one and I'm player two which I've been told is sexcist but I don't really see the big deal, but anyway he ripped off this guy called Peter Gilmour's legs and he was fine the next day, it was fun!"

The server looks stares horrified at Game Girl.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go train, thanks for the ice cream and these rat ears!"

GG flicks her Mickey Mouse ears atop her head and vanishes from sight with a smile and a wave, the server stumbles back holding his chest and frantically looking around the room.

"... What the f-"

The scene cuts to black.

Monday 18th | Lunchtime
Narfinex City, Narfinex

In the depths of the dungeons below Princess' castle, we go to a dark cell of brown brick. The only sound the echoing drip of water falling from the ceiling and small grey rats running against the rusted, steel bars. Game Boy is chained upside from the ceiling, his arms swinging and his hair fallen. He hangs there still with a sad expression pasted on his face. Game Girls poofs into existence and looks around the room, her back to GB. Her smile turns to disgust looking at the dungeon.

[Image: jOw0Xsd.png]
"Hey, Paige."

He says with a weak wave. Game Girl looks behind her and up at her friend.

"Game Boy! What the heck are you doing up there?"

Game Boy looks up to his chained feet, the clink of shackles as he shuffles. He looks back to GG with pride.

"Hanging." Cool

Game Girl's eyebrows drop along with her arms.

"Bye GB."

GB laughs and frantically throws his arms towards GG to stop her.

"Hey! C'mon, it was funny!"

"Was it?"

"Yes, it was awesome and I am awesome."

"Heh, if you say so. Why did they chain you up like that?"

"They did this because I wouldn't tell them where you went."

GG is surprised and pauses.

"Oh. . . Well, that's very kind. Thanks, GB."

"Don't mention it, what are friends for?"

The pair smile at one another. Game Girl walks over to the bars and places her hand between the gaps, she begins to strain pushing hard against them. Her body begins to glow red with a powerful aura and the bars snap and begin to bend aside creating a large gap. Game Boy gives an impressed whistle as GG steps thru and into his cell.

"Someone's been getting swole."

"You can thank God for that."

GB smirks, GG looks at the ceiling with a squint and takes a few steps back before running and leaping high into the air with a flying knee and smashing the hinges connecting the chain. Game Boy looks in awe at Game Girl's cool new move before falling several feet to the cold, stone ground cracking his head. Game Girl flinches seeing GB land before hiding her laughter as GB sits up in pain rubbing the bump on his head.

"Wow, that's smarts."

GG tries to stifle a laugh.

"I'm so sorry."

"No you're not!"

GB pouts tending his wound, as GG covers her mouth before breaking out in laughter. Game Boy rolls his eyes and looks away, before looking back and joining in on the laughter. The pair chuckle in the cell for a time before GG crouches down to GB and gives him a tight hug. Game Boy is surprised and the laughter dies down, he hugs her back, patting her shoulder. The two end and look at one another with smiles on their face.

"C'mon, lets get you out of here."

GB sighs.

"Paige, I can't. Breaking out of jail is super illegal."

"Not when you haven't done anything wrong. Have you done anything wrong?"

"We went on the grass when we weren't supposed to be on the grass! I deserve to rot in here!"

"GB, did you see a sign that said we weren't allowed on the grass?"

Game Boy thinks.

". . . Nooo?"

"Well there you go?"

GB's mind is blown. He cracks a smile.

"Where we going?"

"Wherever we want! The multiverse is our oyster."

"Eh, I don't like seafood. Can it be our hamburger?"

GG goes to say something but refrains and places a hand on his shoulder, the two zip out of existence.

"Hey guys!"

"This is exciting, right? We're all here about to duel it over a grand prize of a briefcase (which I'm honestly not sure why anyone would want, like who wants to be a businessman?) or a title shot in the future and of course the admiration of the crowd watching but most importantly we get what we were all born to do, entertain people. Make them laugh, smile, cry or feel something. That's what I was created for and wrestling is a means to do that for everyone. Nobody becomes a wrestler just because that what their job counselour signed them up for, it's about passion. You have to have a passion to do this and I'm proud to be part of it and I'm so proud to see I am against some of the best this place has to offer."

"Dolly Waters has been here for such a long time, XWF has seen her grow from a plucky kid to a woman. This place shaped and moulded her, sadly into a bitter woman who blames others for her shortcomings. I get it, I do. It's easier to say it's someone else's fault than to admit your own but by doing so you act like the silly, little kid you're trying to hide from everyone. Blaming management that you never got your shot at the Universal Championship without even thanking them for allowing you to try and achieve that by them letting you into this tournament. Blaming the world, that you the Hart Champion doesn't get what she deserves, spitting out her pacifier and throwing a tantrum while gold is wrapped around your waist. It's a sad naivety you have Dolly. You need to finally learn how to grow up."

"And I'm happy to help. Tough love does work, it helps people realise."

"Now, I do respect you. I do like you and in some way admire you. I mean, for every little girl that watches XWF seeing Dolly Waters is so exciting! They can live through you! You're going to beat a horrible monster at March Madness! You're going to win and you're going to do everyone proud. That is a certainty. But, will Dolly Waters get that chance to achieve the title she's been chasing her entire career? The odds aren't good."

"We have tough competition though here Dolly, we really do. I'm a good fighter, I know I'm good. Am I good enough? That I'm not sure of, but all I can do is hope and try my best. I'll try."

"I'll definitely try."

"And. . . To give you all my best means I'll have to try something I haven't used in a long, long time."

". . . Power of Trash Talk to 25% . . ."

". . ."

"Dolly, the only reason you got into this competition is because Hanari Carnes thought his time would be better spent getting drunk off his butt then have to deal with your whining, pouting, egotistical behind. I mean seriously, can you actually be proud of yourself to be here when the win was given to you so easily? Now, I know my first round was a given, I mean look at his name but Jessalyn Hart tried harder than every other opponent, you, Lacklan or Lux faced in the second round and I beat her without breaking a sweat. Never had to use this stupid power, didn't even need to get angry or even try. I used the same amount of effort Carnes used against you and I came out on top. Does that spell well for you?"

"You ever actually thought that the reason you haven't had a chance to win the Universal Championship before this point is that you constantly manage to screw yourself over and underperform each and every time you're considered to go for the grand prize? Do you not know why when people say name the best XWf has to offer, everyone seems to forget about your name?"

"The blonde little brat who is so oblivious to her mediocrity? The Hart champion who hasn't proved that she's a true champion? The one who skates under the radar, never big enough to make a blip. Now, I know I've been gone awhile, my game was shut off and I was trapped and I've missed a lot. Maybe, Dolly Waters has had that moment that defines her but from where I'm sitting it's very unlikely. In fact, I think when I was gone my name was still being said amongst the fans, management and the roster more than yours has ever been. Why do you think that is Dolly? Because you're a pimple."

"A disgusting, bright yellow pimple on the face of the XWF that everyone can see because you got lucky and grabbed ahold of a title, a pimple filled with nothing but horrid puss that lacks any substance but is deeply rooted through sheer force and ego alone. A painful, sore pimple that everyone has to notice but trust me everyone just wants to squeeze the head of that pimple and forget it exists.

"Speaking of wishing I could forget."

"Sarah Lacklan is the most sickening individual I've ever had the displeasure to listen too. Nothing short than an insult to all five senses. This self-aggrandizing little s[Image: eaI7alo.gif?2] constantly has to have all eyes on her, despite the fact she brings literally nothing new to the table. Oh, you beat a Blackwater? Congrats idiot, join the club. Oh, you beat Eli James? That dude is less relevant than Dolly Waters. You sold out Madison Square Garden!? Great job Miss Lacklan! You must be so very proud of yourself to think of that honour for yourself! You're like a toddler running around with its arms wide open, demanding people to look at how cute you are and getting mad when the parents pay attention to the dog instead. I mean really, what impact have you honestly made here? Won a match or two? Had a dance party? Talked and talked until people were sick of you? Well done, you're Frodo Smackins."

"That name may not mean much to you I'm sure, but just look in the mirror and pretend you're as ugly as your insides are and you'll get the picture."

"You really think your name in lights will draw more attention than oh say, the Universal Champion? A returning 'legend' in Centurion? Face it, you draw less attention than the pre-show but you're too busy talking about yourself to realise this."

"The fact you say TOTES is embarrassing by the way, and this is coming from a chick who still thought it was 1994 a few years ago. Your whole deal is like nails on a chalkboard, I'd honestly rather stick my head into a pit of spikes then have to listen to another inane promo where you do literally nothing and somehow expect to get fans and adoration. Psh, at least Paris Hilton had s[Image: eaI7alo.gif?2] tape to prove she was useful at something. Oh, I'm sorry, am I not being one of your paid little lady followers? Part of the entourage who worships the ground you walk on because you have a pretty smile? Maybe I should make someone cry on twitter to prove that I'm better even though I fail to have the same effect in real life against actual opponents. Would that please you? Maybe make a gif through simple editing tools that an ape could use?"

[Image: N7of79J.gif]

"Face it, anyone can do your 'thing' and anyone can do it much, much better than you can."

"Lacklan, you're nothing. You're the loud buzz that no one can get rid of, people just get used to it over time. Well, that time is now. Lux already did enough to turn you into a bumbling, incoherent mess of shrill noises and erratic spasms. Maybe you can use that plucky, Type A personality to get a management position in a fast food place once this is all over."

"Finally, Lux. Can't wait to talk to you too. Maybe next time you'll actually have the balls to say what you feel instead of tucking them up inside yourself to play your better half."

"Power of trash talk off . . . "

". . . "

"Sorry :| Best of luck to you all! I'm sure we'll all do our best!"

WORLD 4 - LEVEL 1 COMPLETE!

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Game Girl's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-20-2019), Corey Smith (03-21-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (03-20-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-20-2019)