Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EDWARD ARRIVED
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-12-2019, 01:25 PM

EDWARD IS HERE NOW AND YOU HAVE A SHINNY THING. EDWARD WANTS SHINNY THING! WHY YOU THINK YOU DESERVE SHINNY THING? YOU DONT DESERVE SHINNY THING BECAUSE SHINNY THING IS MEANT FOR WARRIOR. SHINNY THING REPRESENT WARRIOR ABILITY ON BATTLEFIELD AND YOU NO WARRIOR. YOU JUST FAKE MAN WITH FAKE HAIR FAKE TAN AND FAKE SENSE OF PRIDE. EDWARD NOT FAKE. EDWARD ONCE KILL 2 BORES WITH JUST HANDS. HOW MANY BORES CAN YOU KILL? EDWARD BET NOT VERY MANY. EDWARD THINK YOU NEVER KILL A SINGLE BORE. THAT MEAN YOU NOT CONSIDERED MAN. YOU STILL BOY IN MANS BODY OR AS WE SAY YOU CHAKA TULU. CHAKA TULU MEAN YOU HAVE NO PRIDE. CHAKA TULU MEAN YOU HAVE NO SPIRIT. CHAKA TULU MEAN THAT YOU WOULD BE SACIFISED TO KAKAMULU BECAUSE YOU SERVE NO OTHER PURPOSE TO TRIBE. AMERICAN MAN NOT SACRIFICE YOU BECAUSE HE HAVE NO HONOR. THATS WHY KAKAMULU NOT BLESS YOUR LAND. KAKAMULU INSTEAD CURSE YOU ALL. I ON OTHER HAND HAVE KAKALULU BLESSING. I WALK ONTO BATTLEFIELD AND KNOW THAT KAKAMULU LIGHT PROTECT ME FROM ALL. YOU NOT COMPREHEND KAKAMULU POWER. KAKAMULU WILL GUIDE EDWARD TO SHINNY THING. KAKAMULU WILL GUIDE YOU TO YOUR DEMISE.
Edit
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-13-2019, 05:58 AM

Quote:EDWARD WANTS SHINNY THING! YOU DONT DESERVE SHINNY THING BECAUSE SHINNY THING IS MEANT FOR WARRIOR. SHINNY THING REPRESENT WARRIOR ABILITY ON BATTLEFIELD AND YOU NO WARRIOR. YOU JUST FAKE MAN WITH FAKE HAIR FAKE TAN AND FAKE SENSE OF PRIDE. EDWARD NOT FAKE. EDWARD ONCE KILL 2 BORES WITH JUST HANDS. HOW MANY BORES CAN YOU KILL? EDWARD THINK YOU NEVER KILL A SINGLE BORE. THAT MEAN YOU NOT CONSIDERED MAN. YOU STILL BOY IN MANS BODY OR AS WE SAY YOU CHAKA TULU. CHAKA TULU MEAN YOU HAVE NO PRIDE. CHAKA TULU MEAN YOU HAVE NO SPIRIT. CHAKA TULU MEAN THAT YOU WOULD BE SACIFISED TO KAKAMULU BECAUSE YOU SERVE NO OTHER PURPOSE TO TRIBE. AMERICAN MAN NOT SACRIFICE YOU BECAUSE HE HAVE NO HONOR. THATS WHY KAKAMULU NOT BLESS YOUR LAND. KAKAMULU INSTEAD CURSE YOU ALL. I ON OTHER HAND HAVE KAKALULU BLESSING. YOU NOT COMPREHEND KAKAMULU POWER. KAKAMULU WILL GUIDE EDWARD TO SHINNY THING & YOU TO YOUR DEMISE.

KK: Ok, yo, big boi? First off, you belong in a cave, not a ring. You've just arrived and you're already embarrasing yourself. Sorry to point this out to you so early into your stay here, but a guy like you, like Drezdin, is destined to be nothing more than a j0bber to the stars~~!! XD Sorry to burst your bubble, brah heim, but you're looking at a guy that's going to collect every title in the XWF, no exceptions, and no chance of losing them... at least this time around. I lost the HMW belt before, but I don't plan on doing so again. And as far as the Federweight, maybe if you had a frickin' club or something, you could break it over my head and scurry off with the gold... but dude? Your hands are as weak as a Maverick promo. I want you to realize something-- I am, for all intents and purposes, the new kid on the block. I'm still adjusting to the fact that this company is leagues ahead of the indie and international feds I've worked for in the past. Someone like you, someone like Scully or Dimallisher, someone like you people give the XWF a bad name. I'm ready to steamroll over every nobody that steps in my path, and you're the unlucky one in this case... just another victim. This 'shinny thing' is mine, and so is the HMW strap. And soon? So will be the Xtreme title. I will not stop till I reach the top and that Universal gold is around my beautiful waist. And another thing? There's nothing 'fake' about me, I'm the real f'n deal, buddy!! ^_^ You, on the other hand, are in dire need of a reality check. I mean, killing bores and dinos is one thing, but stepping in the ring with a legit pro wrestler is an entirely differen matter. Bro, I hit the gym every day, pressing like, 2,000 pounds and shit. I don't need bores, I don't need 'Kakamulu', all I need is a shot at greatness and I'll hit the mark every time. Eddie..... sorry about your damn luck, my friend!!! XD

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Dick E. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-13-2019, 08:19 AM

*rolls over in his grave*

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dick E.'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-13-2019)
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2019, 08:36 AM

From high above, a screaming is heard!

It is like the scream of a million souls as they are FLAYED and BURNED in the furnaces of HADES!!!!!

The sound... of a celestial WOMB as it is torn ASUNDER!!!!

IT IS THE BIRTH SCREAM OF MINI MORBID!!!! HE HAS BEEN REBORN YET AGAIN!!!!!

"I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE RIVER STYX ONCE MORE! I strangled the boatman WITH MY DICK and delivered his carcass TO HIS MOTHER, who was immediately impregnated BY MY MERE PRESENCE... and we raised a NEW boatman as our son! He delivered my across the world of DEATH back to the surface world AND THEN I ATE HIS HEART BECAUSE MORBIDCITO HAS NO ROOM FOR LOVE!!!!"

Mini Morbid hops off of the basilisk he was riding that you didn't notice until right now because his own presence is so overwhelming to the senses!

"WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY???? NO ONE EVER DEFEATED THE MINI MORBIDGOD FOR HIS FEDERWEIGHT TITLE!!!!!! I WAS MERELY DEAD, TEMPORARILY, AND HAVE FOUND MY WAY ACROSS TIME AND SPACE TO RETURN TO THE BATTLEGROUNDS OF MY VICTORIES!!!! KID KOOL! YOU HAVE THE EYES OF A HOMOSEXUAL! EDWARD! YOU REMIND ME OF A SLIGHTLY MORE INTELLECTUAL GHOST TANK! I WILL TEAR YOUR SOULS APART!!!!!"

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mini Morbid's post:
Kid Kool (03-13-2019)
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2019, 09:02 AM

WINNER and STILL FW CHAMP - Kid Kool!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher's post:
Broken Hart (03-13-2019)
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2019, 09:04 AM

"THIS IS INVALID! I DEMAND A TRIAL BY THE GODS!!!!"

Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2019, 09:12 AM

Two champs and one of them returned from the dead? Yeah, this dispute is above my pay grade... Also, I don't really give a shit. How about we just let Lane figure this all out?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-13-2019, 09:13 AM

Where did this little fella come from?

Vinnie pats Mini Morbid on his head, then pretends to find a quarter behind his ear.

Hey little guy! Check it out!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-13-2019, 09:26 AM

I wouldn't mind having a match with the little dude, title vs title to crown the Undisputed FW champ. How's about it? ^_^

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2019, 09:32 AM

Mini Morbid bites Vincenzo's finger and snatches the quarter!

"THIS WILL GO INTO THE COFFERS OF MINI MORBIDONIA! AS SHALL ALL OF THE SPOILS ONCE WE CONQUER THIS FAILING EMPIRE!!!!"

He then spies the blatant sexual advances from Kid Kool and assumes an attack position.

"DO NOT COME ANY CLOSER WITH YOUR TRANSFEMINISM!!!! WE WILL BATTLE LIKE MEN AT THE APPROPRIATE VENUE!!!"

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mini Morbid's post:
Kid Kool (03-13-2019)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-13-2019, 09:35 AM

I love it how no one here gives a shit

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-13-2019, 09:48 AM

Drez... Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

TRIPLE THREAT!!!

Vinnie then goes to ice his sore finger.

Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-13-2019, 10:42 AM

Drez vs Scully. ^__^

The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-13-2019, 12:09 PM

Fixed your account for you dude. Looked like someone with a bunch of bad ideas hacked you!