Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Poor Engrish
Cassius_Stonne

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2013, 11:31 AM

Wow, AJ, that is all I can truly say after hear what you have to say. You are completely oblivious to the difference between living in the shadow of someone, like you are, and trying to do something in remembrance of someone, like I am. You can talk, very poorly at that, on how "you are you" but yet once again you fall back to simple things like mocking me like a child. If you were a true artist of this our sport, you would have the ability to do more then just mock me like a pathetic little bird in a cage.

You want me to make my own shadow? Boy, my shadow has already been made. I've been place you would only dream of being. I've wrestled around the world, learning from the best this business has to offer us to learn from. So if I was you, I would be recording our match so you could take some notes.

You can go on and on, all you want about what you think you are going to do to me in that ring tomorrow; but know this, Powell. I see only one way this is ending, is that is you laying at me feet with my hand being raised. You drew the very short straw this week, because I'm coming in like a damned freight train, and no one, come Queen or God will stop me from running you over.
Hate Post Like Post