Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Classic! » XWF Hall of Legends!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF: Classic Hall of Legends!
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-10-2019, 02:37 PM

[Image: xwf-centurion.jpg]

[Image: xwf-Centurion.jpg]

TITLES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS

All I can say is that it's about damn time that he is on this list. I've been in the XWF for years on years, holding one hell of a lengthy resume; however in comparison to how long Centurion has stuck around in the XWF, my time here almost makes me still look like a rookie. His will to succeed and survive simply has lasted that long. Hundreds of others in the shoes he has walked in simply would have turned and left the business years ago. Yet Centurion is still here, an idol and icon to so many that remember him from his younger years and in the same for what he continues to do today. His championship resume may not be as epic as others upon this list, but don't let that fool you. The championship gold doesn't make the man, the man makes the man. Centurion is one of those men and his deserving to be upon this list is absolute. Congratulations.
- Jem Williams

Centurion, it is long overdue for this man to be on this list. There is not a single roleplayer in this entire federation that has not been touched by Centurion. I know Trent Gein would not be on the list or even considered in the same league without Centurion. We've taken our fair share of pot shots at each other but the truth is, I wish I could sustain the level of consistency that this man roleplays at. Thank you Centurion for everything you've done for the XWF and for me. You deserve to be here and I congratulate you on finally making this a reality.
- Trent Gein

Short of maybe Shane , Centurion's the one person I've known the longest in this game. And like so many others, I think his induction in here is long overdue, but it's great that it finally happened. He's become something of a role model for a lot of the newer people, and is well-known for helping them get started in the XWF. Hell, you could even argue he helped to get me started when we were stablemates so many years ago. Throughout all these years, he's shown so much dedication to the game and has never complained about where he stands- every position on the card he's had, he'd made the best of it and it's really shown. Best thing is, he shows no sign of slowing down or stopping- I think it's fair to say the best may still be yet to come.
- Steve Jason

Ah... my old rival Centurion. He and I have been through many rivalries over the years, dating back to the CCWF days. He is possibly one of the most consistent RPers in the entire federation. He'll get beat, but still roleplay like a true winner. Some day, he WILL go that one step further and become the XWF Universal Champion. And when he does, all of us will stand up and applaud, for then he will have done it all! Keep on going, Cent!
- Dominator

I know that I make a joke out of it whenever I can but when I started feuding with Cent, back when I was a rookie, it began my rise towards the top. I couldn't believe that I was being booked against such a highly respected competitor and it inspired me to better myself. If you look at the results of our matches, it may seem pretty one-sided. I did win all of our encounters, after all. But my matches with Cent were much more competitive than the results would lead you to believe. In fact, Centurion was the first person to truly push me to my limit in e-fedding. Bliz is a cocky, egotistical slanderer and it all started with Centurion. I started crafting the Bliz character during my matches with Cent. I really do appreciate having so many memorable battles with Cent, even if he might not have too many fond memories of the matches. Andy is one of the classier members of the XWF community and totally deserves the recognition as a legend. He might not have the big title runs like some of the other names mentioned but he is a name that has roleplayed at a high level through every XWF "era".
- Aidan Collins

It's about bloody time Andy got this recognition that he deserved for so long. I find it remarkable that he had to win a match for it, rather than being among the list of guys who just got it given to them because they're... well... they're them. When I got given the tag, I didn't think I deserved it, I'd like to think that I've changed that now, but back then, one of the reasons I didn't think I was worthy was because a guy who has given so much, for so long, to this company, like Centurion, didn't have the tag. We've never really had a lot to do with each other. A couple of matches here and there, the odd word spoken, but I like to think that we've developed a sort of mutual respect for each other, because I damn sure respect the hell out of him.
- Lee Stone

I've known Centurion for quite some time, and I can tell you that he is without question one of the most dedicated, and passionate wrestlers ever. An elite competitor who's seen it all in the XWF, I was proud to wrestle alongside him together in the Wildcards. The man is a bona fide champion. Cent is also one of the best friends I've made on here, and the friendliest guy around. A veteran looked up to by all, he is always willing to help the newer wrestlers with advice on their game, or help the staff with whatever it takes to put a show together. When you have someone that enjoys what they're doing that much, it just makes the entire environment that much greater.
- The Brand

Centurion is the guy who got me to come into this federation and give it a shot. Looking at what he has accomplished, he truly is one of the guys that I want to be like. He is a great guy and one of the best in the XWF. I was a total rookie when I joined. I never did anything like this and I thank Centurion for getting me to join. He is a great wrestler and he will be for be a while.
- Kevin Jewert

A nice guy in and out of character. Very down to Earth and consistent. He has been one of my biggest fans and I have been one of his. He's come up with some great moments including the "sponge" moment. He's always been a role model to me at least. Very deserving of the title of Legend.
- Boondock Saint

Centurion is an interesting guy to begin with.. He has been here for the third longest amount of time. If it wasn't for him and his career, I wouldn't have came here. That guy is a genius and deserves to be in the Hall of Legends.
- Ryou Bakari Itemri

I am proud to say I had the distinct honor of seeing Centurion in what I believe was the beginning stage of his e-fedding journey when he joined my CCWF about two decades ago, and the transformation I've witnessed over the years has been incredible. From rookie to seasoned veteran, this man always brought everything he could to the fight and never backed down from any challenge or obstacle. Time flies faster than we realize, and to know that here in 2019 Centurion is once again stepping into an XWF ring, truly puts a smile on my face. You deserve the title of Legend, old friend.
- Shane

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit

Messages In This Thread
XWF: Classic Hall of Legends! - by James Raven - 03-10-2019, 01:33 PM
re:XWF: Classic Hall of Legends! - by James Raven - 03-10-2019, 01:39 PM
re:XWF: Classic Hall of Legends! - by James Raven - 03-10-2019, 01:47 PM
re:XWF: Classic Hall of Legends! - by James Raven - 03-10-2019, 01:53 PM
XWF: Classic Hall of Legends! - by James Raven - 03-10-2019, 01:54 PM
re:XWF: Classic Hall of Legends! - by James Raven - 03-10-2019, 02:33 PM
XWF: Classic Hall of Legends! - by James Raven - 03-10-2019, 02:34 PM
XWF: Classic Hall of Legends! - by James Raven - 03-10-2019, 02:35 PM