Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOBODY CAN PIN MY
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-04-2013, 09:09 AM

Scene closes up with Dong stretched out life preserver style on a Jersey beach somewhere on the West Coast. He turns off the engine and gets off the Harley.

DONG: You all don't know who you're messing with this dong now right? I came to the SexWF a long time ago talking about wanting that puss. Need dat puss. Sound familiar? It should I have said it a lot. (short pause) Need dat puss. (a longer pause while staring at the camera and drooling) Need dat puss. Yeah.

With the Crimson one having made his point crystal clear, he gets into the buggy and the horses pull him away with a lemonade that has umbrellas in it. He yells out real quiet!

DONG: None of yall fucks can fuck with my fuck! I am the Crimson Dong! My title reign will be long! I made a rhyme just like I'm going to make a pie out of yo ass if you try and take my belt off my waist! Need dat puss!

The plane takes off as Dong waves out of the window with a handkerchief. Who will step up and try to take Crimson Dong's belt from around his waist? Who DARES to challenge the almighty one???

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post