Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 02:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I think hes dead
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-21-2019, 09:38 PM

Drezdin:uuuuummmmm.................................................

If my my memory serveme it has been at the very least four or five days since ive my promo and yet he has not said jack shit.
Aaahhh considering now that it has been at the very least four or five days that he said shit, can i declare myself the winner by defult and by forfeit?

Is that possible?
(drezdin continues to walk down the hallways of the xwf performance center to see el pantera is there or for anyone for that matter)
*SIGH*, huh?
I wonder where the fuck is, even for anyone for that matter.

(drezdin keeps on walking)

As a matter of fact, in speaking winning by defult and by forfeit, in which i did, what do you the odds are that his piche de mare culo finally got deported to Mexico?

Where belongs

Where the al gores, the matt damonds of the world and global warming fucktards live.

I mean i know he aint dead yet.

Well, since what, ive been walking for the past little over and hour, i still haven't seen my opponent nor anyone for that.

And since the xwf performance center looks like its open for the time being, what im going to is im going to take the advantage of the the situation by get some traing before my match against el pantera.

Ssso with that being said, ill see you all of my lil destroyers out there the next time around, or the the next time i vlog.

(the scene fades to black)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post