Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
This means War
World1International Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-04-2013, 04:45 AM

World-1 Intenational is at the arena locker room sitting on the steel chair and mentally preparing himself for the Triple Threat Match. The cameraman approaches to World-1 International and give him the exclusive interview.

=-World-1 International-=
What do you want?

=-Cameraman-=
Just want to ask you a few questions...

Well, go ahead...

World-1 International stares at the cameraman.

=-Cameraman-=
What are your thoughts on the Triple Threat Match that you will have tonight on Wednesday Night Warfare?

It seems that the GM likes to put me in a situation where I will most definitely lose in my matches, so far in my career, I am currently in a losing streak ever since I have my last win. Tonight is a Triple Threat Match, I am going to war with two of the talented XWF superstars in the company. I am going to win that match and I will get winning ways back from the ashes.

=-Cameraman-=
Speaking of losing streak, you have been on the losing end lately, are you thinking about giving up?

GIVING UP????? ARE YOU SERIOUS???? I am the future of XWF, I am not going to give up because of my losing streak. All I want is to reverse my fortunes... All I want is to win matches again. I will be victorious tonight in the Triple Threat Match and I will go back to my winning ways. The only way for me to give up is.... for me to say I.... QUIT.... I am not a quitter...... I am a fighter, a soldier, a warrior....

World-1 International makes the cameraman leave his locker room...

[Image: 581993_256383094479247_1687710454_n.jpg]

RECORD
---------------
3-12-0

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes World1International's post:
KnightMask (06-04-2013)