Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 12:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Eric Morales Part.1 RP#1
Nightmare Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

06-04-2013, 12:53 PM

The Prologue

Walking through Gatwick airport Eric Morales can feel the beads of sweat forming under the peak of his baseball cap. Heading for baggage claim the group of police officers in the corner makes him nervous. It would make you nervous as well if you had a bag of coke stuck up your rectum and $35,000 worth of cash strapped to your legs. Surely nothing to worry about now, he has already made it through customs and nobody suspected a thing, but you never know. Maybe this time would be the time that he gets caught. He finally reaches baggage claim and hides himself within the crowd of tourists waiting for their luggage so they can begin their holidays.

For Eric Morales this wasn’t a holiday, this was one of many business trips he had taken over the past four years. He had flown all over the world making more money than imaginable, especially for young 23 year old man who now sits on a small fortune.

Eric Morales

Eric Morales was born in Los Angeles, California. His father left when he was very young and he and his mother lived alone with nothing in the world except each other. During his early years Eric found himself getting into mischief and more often and not getting caught.

It was as he reached his early teenage years he was befriended by a group of other teenagers from the next block along. He had seen these guys on numerous occasions in the past. He used to see them sat under Santa Monica pier when his mother used to take him to the beach on the rare occasion they could afford to get the bus out of town. At the time it looked like they were any other young kids messing around, bunking off school hanging at the beach. He now knows different, these boys had been put there to make money. You see one of the boys Evan Melville’s father was a average gardener by trade but that didn’t explain the reason he owned a luxury mansion in the Hollywood hills, no there was definitely more too it and what was happening under that pier with Evan and his friends was all part of it.

Once Evan had befriended Eric he showed Eric the reasons and the way his father had been able to afford such luxuries. Drugs! Lots and lots of drugs. George Melville had been buying an selling drugs for a long time and his expensive life style showed he was very successful at it, at one point he was the most busy and successful drug trafficker on the whole of the West Coast Eric remembers Evan telling him once when they were hanging out by the pool in the Hollywood Hills mansion. It was these early days in there blossoming friendship that Evan had filled Eric's impressionable mind full of dreams and wonders of how to turn his and his mother’s life around, how to become rich. From that point on Eric was sat under the pier with Evan and his friends working for Evan’s father selling drugs to surfers, skateboarders and whoever really wanted it. Eric began to see the dollars roll in and at 14 years old he was taking home more money to his mother than his father ever did before he left.

Some people may call it greed some may call it ambition but one thing is for sure Eric was increasingly getting fed up of risking himself out on the streets making this money to then have to report back to George and hand over the majority of his earnings to keep only a small amount for himself. So with that he quietly kept on doing his job earning what is still exceptional money for a now 17 year old kid, he saved almost every penny he had earned, he saved and saved until eventually he told George that enough was enough he couldn’t do it anymore. He told George that he wanted to go to college and get a degree and that his mother was forcing him to stay away. The truth is though. Eric was going into business for himself.

Now six short years later Eric is in the position that George was in at the time. He is the most travelled, most busy and most successful drug trafficker on the West Coast and he has been having a great time doing it.

Amsterdam

Eric Morales is sat in a coffee shop somewhere down the red light district waiting for his acquaintance to arrive. He normally doesn’t participate in the taking of drugs as he feels it may hamper his ability to do business but as he was buying his cup of coffee the muffins he noticed in the glass cabinet were too tempting to turn down. Hell one muffin isn’t going to hurt anyone is it?

A few moments later a man, slightly older than Eric walks in wearing a black hoody and ripped jeans. Eric puts his hand up to signal his presence and the scruffy looking man joins him at his table.

Eric: Good you see you Dida.

The two men shake hands across the table before Dida signals at one of the waitress that quickly brings them both over a fresh cup of coffee. Dida picks up his cup and takes a quick sip before sitting back in his chair and gesturing towards the half eaten muffin left on Eric’s plate.

Dida: I see you have been enjoying my most popular delicacy.

Eric: I have yes, found them too tempting to refuse.

Dida smiles and sits forward in his chair leaning over the table.

Dida: And there completely natural.

Both men smile at each other.

Dida: So what can I do for you Eric, our normal arrangement is not until next week, what is with all this rush?

Eric: I have been lucky enough to be invited to London this weekend for a big event with let’s say, lots of possible extremely valuable investors. So who else apart from you would I trust to provide me with the necessary equipment to impress such a crowd?

Dida: That is all good an well Eric but what if I have nothing for you.

Eric:Don’t play hard ball with me Eric you know full well that this will be extremely profitable not just for me, you never know, you may come across the funds to keep your little coffee shop here open a little while longer.

Dida:Your very funny Eric, I forget how funny you really are. So business then, what do you need from me?

Eric:Cocaine. Lots of Cocaine, and none of this half baby powder shit you normally stiff these drunk, stoned tourists with. It has to be pure, it has to be good and it has to be expensive.

Dida signals over to the corner of the room, a young man in corduroy pants and shirt and tie comes running over. Dida whispers something into his ear before the young man runs off again out of the coffee shop.

Eric: So do have something for me?

Dida: Yes Eric, we have a deal.

Eric: Good. So add it to my bill?

Dida: What one second my friend. How are you planning on transporting my product out of Holland?

Eric smiles and waves his hand with that no less than six of the coffee shops customers get to their feet and walk out the door. Dida looks back at Eric who smiles again.

Eric: You’ve got your team, I’ve got mine. So don’t worry about that. Now then I need the product tonight I head for London first thing in the morning.

Dida not looking to impressed with Eric’s “Team” picks up his phone and sends a message.

Dida: Well my friend, my team is currently unpacking the product into a secure location on the outskirts of London. Can your team do that?

Its Dida now with the cocky smile on his face, Eric just nods with approval. Dida reaches over the table towards Eric and shakes his hand carefully placing a baggy of cocaine into his palm. Eric quickly drops the baggy into his pocket.

Dida:There is a sample for you, the rest will be waiting at this address in London.

Dida hands Eric a piece of paper with the location of the product and then almost instantly gets to his feet and disappears through a door into the back room of his coffee shop. Eric finishes his muffin and gets up and heads out to meet the rest of his team in the hotel they had been staying in.

Gatwick Airport – Present Day

Eric Morales’ luggage eventually appears on the conveyor belt and he quickly grabs it and heads out of baggage claim past the police officers. Normally Eric wouldn’t be the one to carry any drugs through customer but seeing as it was such a small amount that Dida had given him in the coffee shop he decided to give some of his team some time off and transported it himself. His team had arrived in London yesterday so they should be waiting for him with a car outside.

Heading out through the doors Eric notices the car sat in the drop off/Pick up point and makes a quick dash through the rain. The driver gets out the car and opens the trunk for Eric to put his luggage in before they both get in and drive away.

To be Continued

[Image: Dan-Witz-Hoody-Gas-Mask.jpg]

My Master was victorious last week at Madness,
But nothing will stop his feeling of sadness,
As the Senator was defeated by the man they call Punk,
My Master's chance of revenge as surely now sunk,
Never the less the time of the Senator is finished,
His reign of arrogance has now finally diminished,
He ran from the fears he could no longer bare,
He ran from the monster that they call Nightmare.
Cobra is up next, the king of the snakes.
Another test for my master, just like at high stakes.
Except this time my master is battling for more.
So the whole world can shout King Madison no more.
The most corrupt king that anyone has seen.
His Nightmare will be the darkest that ever has been.

~The Apprentice~

[Image: nm_zps35d07197.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Nightmare's post:
(06-06-2013), Crimson Cobra (06-05-2013), John Austin (06-04-2013), JTC (06-04-2013)