Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 06:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
What You Don't Know is... I Don't Give a Fuck (RP 6 of 666)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-04-2013, 04:54 AM

Act 16: Soldier to the Cause

"I have to admit Soldier, that was a pretty funny joke you played on me. The man servant to the dark lord SATAN! making weak jabs at me, I enjoyed that. I do have to ask however, when will you bring it?

It, the reason why your name strikes fear into the heart of so many. When are you going to be the Soldier that everyone knows and loves?

Oh wait, that was all he's capable of! How silly of me, to think you had the slightest bit of thought that would leave you with the ability to not fall into the obvious pitfalls that I had lair out for you.

Yet you fell for every single one...

I call myself a douchebag, and what does Soldier do? Goes with the literal definition, as if that hasn't been done before and he's so original. This man, who wasn't pinned until late march is putty in my hands when it comes to the complex art of trash talk, something he obviously doesn't understand too well.

What's next? Ah yes, the big talk of my superiority in hopes that someone would try to knock me down a peg. Yet like Soldier always does, he fucks up once more with the whole claim that I 'haven't done anything to back it up', y'know, like every one else would do!

Seriously, the fact that there are those who are still intimidated by this guy is actually pretty fucking hilarious, as he proves himself to be more and more unable to get the simplest of jobs done!

For example, not getting pinned by Sebastian Duke. That's right, I've gone to the well twice now. Why should I bother thinking of new material when everything you say just makes fun of itself?

Why is Soldier so content at being so, mediocre?

I have an idea, bear with me here folks.

Unknown Soldier so content with being mediocre because I've already won. That's right, I've beaten Unknown Soldier before the match even begins! How, I hear you ask, well it's simple...

I got under Soldier's skin. My words pierced through his thin epidermis and burrowed their way all they down into his bloodstream. The feeling of having the comments I've made so deep inside him is making his blood boil as he tries not to go completely insane. The only thing Soldier wants to do is slash his wrists to try to 'purify' himself but every solitary time he tries, he laps the blood back up like a camel at an oasis because that's all he's good for.

Masturbating to pictures of serial killers' victims and drinking peoples' blood like the Vlad the Impaler wannabe he is. Oh, and raping people, that too.

You see? This is the Unknown Soldier of this time, desperately trying to cling on to whatever credibility he can after losing to SEBASTIAN DUKE. Pulling out all stops to make us forget about that simple fact.

Hell, the simple fact remains that I've pinned Sebastian Duke, and the man who seems to always give him trouble, Angelus.

So whatever beast the Unknown Soldier WAS is not the 'beast' he is today. SATAN! might have to start thinking about finding a new moronic war dog to carry into all his battles after seeing how all of Soldier's terrifying presence is gone now.

You hear that Soldier?

That's the sound of your credibility jumping off a bridge and committing suicide.

Because when Luca Arzegotti starts speaking, everyone else looks like a damn fool.

Everyone looks like the Unknown Soldier...

...On a good day."

Act 17: To My Worthless Partner

Two identical pieces of paper, written on in red ink and are shoved into envelopes. One is to be shipped to XWF HQ, the other is to be sent directly to Scott Charlotte's home. The contents of the letter are as follows, and in no way is condoned by the Administrator Network...

...But who cares about them anyway?

"Dear Scott Charlotte,

Don't even bother coming to Shove it on Saturday, I'll handle this shit all on my own. You couldn't even lace Soldier's boot, and here I am beating him on all fronts. What could you possibly offer me besides being a general nuisance and cannon fodder?

Wow, you really are the Ann Thraxx of my team. I'll have to carry you to a victory in this match the same way Soldier will have to prop Thraxx up while she gets the shit kicked out of her. So let me reiterate, don't bother coming to Shove it.

I am going to beat Unknown Soldier and walk all over Ann Thraxx on my own time, and there's no help that I need from you. However, if you are going to show up, stay the fuck out of my way and try to do whatever it is you do while you're waiting for the inevitable victory I'll reluctantly have to share with you.

I guess I should be thankful in the slightest though, it very well could've been me and Ann Thraxx as partners...

Fuck it, this letter is going on way too long now.

Don't fucking show up,

Luca Arzegotti."

Act 18: A Delightful Splash of Hatred

"Now now, last and certainly least, Ms. Ann Thraxx.

Ann, where are you? Your friend Soldier managed to talk out of his ass long enough to make himself look like a fool, where are you? You should be following in his footsteps so he doesn't decide to sacrifice you to SATAN! because t=we all know you're the only person he could do such a thing to...

So sweet.

So innocent.

So...

Completely out of her league.

You're more lost than the Senator at a mosque, and you have half the functioning brain power to boot! This actually brightens up my day from the utter disappointment known as the Unknown Soldier, but this isn't about him.

This is about you, and all the ways I can verbally dismantle you in the blink of an eye.

All the ways I can make you look like the inferior, broken down wench you are and get no response from you.

Why?

Because you know it deep down in your heart, that I'm better.

I always have been, I always will be.

Is that why you're so scared of me? You're terrified, I hear it in every word you don't say.

Every syllable that doesn't leave your mouth.

It's okay to admit fear Ann.

It's okay to admit defeat."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(06-07-2013)