Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 01:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ain't no one gonna make me fall, and if I do I'll stand up & do what I was doin again
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-03-2013, 08:39 PM

Following the close of Monday Madness, it has been confirmed that Dean McGovern is indeed a free man and intends to give us a full update as soon as possible. In the meantime he had these brief comments for everyone who has been following this story and rallying behind him in this time of uncertainty.

(Thank you!)

• Hey guys, I'm back! It turns out all those rumors about me were just made up lies by some seriously warped minds. Child molesting? Puh-leaze!

Fuhget whatchu heard because my lawyers and a few other important people have all come together to wipe this problem from the face of the Earth. I'm living proof that it's OK to have friendly relationships with minors and it doesn't make you a pervert. Take that, unfair and judgmental world! One more for the good guys!

(Like it!)

Can I get an amen up in this piece? because I feel like a child whose prayers have just been answered! Hallelujah!

#GoodToBeFree
#FuhgetWhatchuHeard
#ComingToShoveIt

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dean Moxley McGovern's post:
Sean Falcon (06-03-2013)
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-03-2013, 08:54 PM

You know, that is just fucking great. I'm so happy you became a free man and then decided to intrude on Madness. I get that he was beating me with that chair, but I've been here long enough to not need some punk ass alleged criminal be my superhero.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-03-2013, 09:11 PM

Dean McGovern was said to be casually dismissive of Scott Charlotte's comments. Dean snickered and took a drink of his Starbuck's mug before addressing the issue at hand.
  • Look, Scotty baby, I'm just doing what's right and keeping it tight. I saw what was about to go down and I knew you weren't going to enjoy the feeling, so I blocked that $#%*.

It's cool that you were all wrapped up in the heat of the moment and all that; I get it, man, I do. I just hope you know that I've got your back. I've got your back.

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dean Moxley McGovern's post:
Crimson Cobra (06-03-2013)
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

06-03-2013, 09:38 PM

Well fantastic, isn't that just great? Look, you come anywhere near me in the coming weeks I might have to put you through a table just like that Canuck. I appreciate what you tried to do, but I don't need it. Scott Charlotte is a one man band.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-03-2013, 09:50 PM

Dean flicks open his Zippo and lights up a square. With a few puffs he's nodding and looking agreeable.
  • Would it be weird then if I was your groupie, Mr. One Man Band? Because I'm definitely a fan...

Just give me a chance and you won't be sorry. Don't worry you don't have to give me an answer here...we can meet privately at my place and discuss a few things. I'll send you my home address on Facebook.

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

06-03-2013, 10:11 PM

I hope you understand that around me, Groupies tend to get killed. My foot ends up being implanted in their face. Look, prick, back off. I regret even addressing you now, because you annoy the hell out of me. I'm gone.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post