Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Immortality
Baalberith Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-03-2013, 08:38 PM Thumbs Down  Immortality -->

The black screen is lit up by a faint flicker and a candle is lit. A hand carries the candle closer to the screen revealing its blood red colour. The candle begins moving back and forth across the screen accompanied by slow methodical footsteps. Then a deep croaking voice begins to speak from the dark.

"What is insanity?........ Can it be measured?....... Can it be weighed? .......Can it be embraced.... Honed.......Can it be DEVELOPED!?"

The candle suddenly stopped and the hand trembled as the voice shouted the final word. The footsteps began again and the voice returned to a deep croak.

"What is death? Is it darkness... or is it light? Is it the end of a book or just another chapter in the scripture? Or is it something more? Could it possibly be the greatest achievement? Could it truly be our defining moment? What if not how you lived your life, but how you end it, is a human's true calling?"

The candle stopped again for a moment and the hand slowly moved to the right side of the camera and stood still before continuing.

"If that were the case how many could truly say they lived, truly say they lived a full life?"

The camera moves closer to the candle light.

" I'll tell you who.... the hundred year old man who dies of cancer, the hundred second old baby who dies in its mother's arms. EVERYONE!"

The hand noticeably trembles again as the last word is emphasised.

"But we all know it isn't about how you die, but how you live, and what you do with your time here that creates your immortality."

The voice chuckles menacingly.

"Which is why I've come to you all now..... to show my immortality..."

He chuckles deeply again.

"And you will all remember one name.... the immortal name...... The name on the contracts between mortals and beezlebub..... My name..... Baalberith."

The candlelight quickly flashes off the wall revealing several yellowing newspaper clippings plastered in a collage. And painted over them in blood red one word BAALBERITH.

[Image: 2r4sufs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Baalberith's post:
Dean Moxley McGovern (06-03-2013), Kinwrathi (06-04-2013), The Messenger (06-04-2013)
Baalberith Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2013, 11:57 AM

Satellite I am not here to answer your pitiful questions. But since you asked and you're so inquisitive I will leave you with some words of advice..... All who attempt to take over the world have signed a deal with Beezlebub, I have been there for all of them, Alexander the Great, Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, and even you Mr.Satellite or have you forgot? But they all failed because Beezlebub rules the world, and he has sent me to take care of some of his unfinished contracts with people such as yourself. So Satellite watch where you point your attention or it just may be your contract that winds up in my hands next.

Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-04-2013, 12:02 PM

"You are not here to answer someone's questions? Sounds an awful lot like covering your ass because you aren't that interesting. I dare say you sound just like someone else around here, but you have a much more servant tone when talking about SATAN! than Unknown Soldier. I offer you some words of advice:

Fuck off or your illusions of immortality will be shattered...

...By an immortal."

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Baalberith Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2013, 01:14 PM

Illusions of immortality? I have no such illusions your feeble mind clearly misunderstood what I ment by my intellectual use of the word. Immortality is not physical..... That is an illusion that all, including you KingwrathI, eventually realize when you are brought before a trial of your superiors and I personally sign your certificate of death. Immortality is a non-physical thing, a memory..... history, and while your physical immortality will one day fail when The Lord of the Flies calls upon you, my memory will be etched in the annals of history. And all will know the name Baalberith.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Baalberith's post:
Kinwrathi (06-04-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2013, 02:50 PM

Allow me to welcome you to Madness, Ballbreath.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
John Austin (06-04-2013), Nightmare (06-04-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (06-05-2013)
Baalberith Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 06:56 AM

Thank you Paul, although your words come with a faint sent of Brock Lesnar's jock strap so I would question how you of all people have the audacity to call anyone ballbreath.

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 07:00 AM

Someone was going to use it eventually. I did you a favor. By saying it first, it forces others to be more creative when they verbally attack you from here on out.
Hate Post Like Post
Baalberith Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 07:34 AM

This may be true Paul but as a creative genius and mastermind behind ECW I personally expect more creativity from you then anyone else.

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 07:37 AM

I'm a god damned genius.

Pay attention to Monday nights.

There is a reason Madness is the highest rated wrestling show on days ending in 'Y'.
Hate Post Like Post
Baalberith Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 08:04 AM

I am not denying you're a genius I am just stating I expect more from you Paul..... And so does the Father his contract is what allows you to be a genius. So use your genius where it is best served with characters and storylines not petty insults.

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 08:22 AM

Your own inferior intellect is the cause of this misunderstanding. By referring to you as 'Ballbreath' I was not insulting you. Referring to you as 'Ballbreath' was merely an instance I took upon myself to nip in the bud before it even began.

Now, any opponent you may have in your Madness career as well as your XWF career, no one will be able to get a quick, cheap laugh at your expense for the similarities between your name and 'Ballbreath.'

See what I did there? I forced the entire roster to get more creative when attempting to assault you verbally. More creativity creates more interest. More interest creates more fans. More fans create higher ratings. More fans and higher ratings creat more advertising and ticket sales revenue to line my pockets with even more cash.

The Father may be the supreme being in your world, my friend. In my world. In my business ventures. Cash is King.

Consider this your lesson in being a fucking genius.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Baalberith (06-05-2013)
Baalberith Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 08:40 AM

Yes Paul in your tiny world money is king, but what you may fail to realize is your small world is just a speck in the massive realm The Father oversees. It is the Father who allows you to be successful, who guides you with a hidden black hand in the direction he so chooses. Consider these words biblical in their meaning and their simplicity. ONE WORLD UNDER LUCIFER!

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-05-2013, 08:55 AM

My name is THE Crimson Dong.

I like your name, Ball Birther.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-05-2013, 08:58 AM

(06-05-2013, 08:40 AM)Baalberith Said: Yes Paul in your tiny world money is king, but what you may fail to realize is your small world is just a speck in the massive realm The Father oversees. It is the Father who allows you to be successful, who guides you with a hidden black hand in the direction he so chooses. Consider these words biblical in their meaning and their simplicity. ONE WORLD UNDER LUCIFER!

Yet another man preaching a false faith and hope. Death is the one true god who we are all ruled under...

Lucifer preachers are always filling these places with their shit.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 08:59 AM

My people killed Jesus. We should get along fine, Baal.
Hate Post Like Post
Baalberith Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 09:40 AM

Steve Davids it is not preaching it is relishing.

I like your people's work Paul we should get along just fine.

Hate Post Like Post
Baalberith Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-06-2013, 06:42 AM

Fool, there's no cellphone to contact the Dark One there is no satanic rolodex. You thought living under cities in sewers like filth kept you hidden from our eyes? We see all Satellite! And now I have your attention? Good because you are specifically one of the people I have come to eradicate from The Father's realm. You run from your true identity Mr. Satellite, while the contract you have signed has a different name and is many years ago Satan keeps close tags on all his children. Even the ones who try to hide from his eyes.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Baalberith's post:
(06-06-2013)