Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What a clown is Drew - where's Main? - Our story continues
JobberTooTree Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

02-05-2019, 03:45 AM

In the warehouse now occupied by the Job Ber family and their 'associates', Job Ber Wan walks up to Job Ber Tree, who's busy working on his car.

JOB BER WAN: "Did Too tell you there was a response from the APEX tag team?"

Job Ber Tree stands up from where he had been bent over the engine. He shakes his head.

JOB BER TREE: "Nope, and she knows I don't care, I know she is the one that cares about our opponents. She's the one doing all of the research, I just tell it like it is when I'm ready to do a promo."

JOB BER WAN: "I've always told you to get more involved. It's very important that you do."

Job Ber Tree looks at his eldest brother and shakes his head in disagreement.

JOB BER TREE: "Is there a reason why you are over here brother?"

Job Ber Wan looks around, to make sure no one was watching. He slips Tree a package.

JOB BER WAN: "Take that to the address that I have placed on there, take a few of my 'associates' with you, but be discreet about it when you do leave. Your sister doesn't need to go with you."

JOB BER TREE: "What about For?"

JOB BER WAN: "He definitely isn't going. Only you can handle it, you hear me."

JOB BER TREE: "Yes sir."

JOB BER WAN: "And while your out, watch the Apex promo, so that when you get back, you're ready to fire another one away with your sister."

Job Ber Tree sighed.

JOB BER TREE: "Fine."

JOB BER WAN: "When I walk away, wait 5 minutes, and take my car, it's outside where you left it last."

JOB BER TREE: "Okay."

Job Ber Wan walked off. Job Ber Tree went back to fixing his car. Once the required 5 minutes was up, he closed the hood to his car, took a quick look to see what Job Ber Too was doing, she was on her lap top doing research, and he headed straight for the exit where 4 guys was milling around Job Ber Wans sports car. He quickly ordered them to get in, he got in himself and drove off.

On the other side of the city, Job Ber Tree pulled to a halt outside what looked to be a pawn shop, and he pulled out the package from his pocket and read the note. Anger crossed his face. This had to do with his sister. Her former boyfriend had just been hired. He had broken up with Job Ber Too in a nasty split which Too had taken a while to recover from. Wan and Tree had been the ones to tell the ex in no certain terms was he allowed to be in the same city as her and there would be reprecussions if there were.

It was an accident that the ex had once again wound up in the same city as the Job Ber Family but a threat was a threat and it had to be seen to.

Job Ber Tree looked in the mirror to the back at his brothers 'associates'

JOB BER TREE: "I'm going in first, when I leave you pick up the scraps but don't end it. Also find the car and 'work'on it."

They all nodded. Job Ber Tree got out of the car and walked into the pawn shop, casually.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_ui9QVSI1iyw6OMQr7qZ...YVKZKEC4Pw]

He walks towards the counter and standing there was the Manager.

MANAGER: "May I help you?"

Job Ber Tree looks around, and just then Rudy, walked into the room from the back. He was looking at some paper work, and he looked up, and stopped in his tracks when he saw Job Ber Tree. Job Ber Tree reacted quickly.

[Image: HardtofindFriendlyFlamingo-size_restricted.gif]

He then looks back at the Manager.

JOB BER TREE: "I'm going to need a few minutes with an old 'friend' of mine."

The Manager looked at Rudy, who had a worry look on his face.

MANAGER: "Do you know this man?"

Rudy gulped.

RUDY: "We go way back sir. Can I take a few minutes to talk to him please."

JOB BER TREE: "In private would be appropriate."

MANAGER: "Fine take your 10 minute break now then. Use my office."

Job Ber Tree gave an impression.

[Image: WeeklyDimHammerkop-size_restricted.gif]

JOB BER TREE: "Lead the way then."

Rudy turned and headed for the back, Job Ber Tree followed, and gave a quick smile to the Manager on the way past, before becoming serious again and following Rudy.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Rudy was still holding his file as he got to the office. He opened it and stepped aside and ushered for Job Ber Tree to go in first. On his way past, Tree swiped the file from Rudy and went into the office and walked over to a wall and stood there. Rudy came in and shut the door.

RUDY: "Look Tree I don't know why you are here but I have stayed away from Too just like you and Wan asked."

Job Ber Tree scanned the file.

[Image: giphy.gif]

JOB BER TREE: "I see."

Job Ber Tree flung the file back at Rudy.

JOB BER TREE: "How long have you lived here for?"

RUDY: "What does that have to do with anything?"

JOB BER TREE: "JUST TELL ME."

RUDY: "Two months."

JOB BER TREE: "And where were you before here?"

RUDY: "Little Rock, Arkansas. I was there for two years. I got a transfer to come here."

Job Ber Tree sighed.

JOB BER TREE: "We just rolled into town yesterday!"

RUDY: "Who's we?"

JOB BER TREE: "Wan, For, myself and Too. The rest are coming soon."

At the mention of Job Ber Too's name Rudy started shaking.

RUDY: "But I was here first."

JOB BER TREE: "And I'm sorry about that. You need to be on the next ride out of here before Too finds out."

RUDY: "You guys followed me here. I'm not leaving."

JOB BER TREE: "Is that right?"

RUDY: "Yes,"

JOB BER TREE: "Well then I guess I won't be able to stop Wan from doing what he wants to you when I tell him you didn't hear his message."

RUDY: "Wait, Wan knows that I am here?"

JOB BER TREE: "And I guess as a courtesy that's why he sent me alone."

RUDY: "That's sort of comforting. I think."

Suddenly with speed Job Ber Tree was right up in Rudy's face. He pushed him against the wall, and stuck his arm in his throat.

JOB BER TREE: "YOU HAVE 12 HOURS TO LEAVE OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. SERIOUS ONES. DO YOU HEAR ME?"

Rudy quickly nodded, and Job Ber Tree let him go. Rudy bent over trying to suck in air.

JOB BER TREE: "Very good talk. But you are going to wish I was indeed comforting for you!"

RUDY: "What..... what does... that mean?"

JOB BER TREE: "That I'm not not the easy going brother."

Job Ber Tree turned and walked out of the office and then contimued to walk out of the store. Job Ber Wan's "associates" were all standing around outside, and as Job Ber Tree walked to the car he pointed in side.

JOB BER TREE: "Trash the place and do minimal damage to anyone in there."

The four 'associates' nodded and walked into the store, Job Ber Tree got into the car and waited.

On their way back to the warehouse, Job Ber Tree heard one of Job Ber Won's 'Associates' on the phone.

ASSOCIATE: "Yes sir, job is done sir.... I would say half done, sir.... Yes sir he's available."

The Associate passed the phone up beside Job Ber Tree.

ASSOCIATE: "Your brother wants to talk to you Mr. Tree."

Job Ber Tree sighed and took the phone while still driving.

JOB BER TREE: "Tree here."

JOB BER WAN: "Did the Job get done properly?"

JOB BER TREE: "I would say minimally done,"

Job Ber Wan just hung up, which was not a good sign. Job Ber Tree passed the phone back to the 'Associate' in the back seat, and drove back to the warehouse fuming as well.

Back at the warehouse, Job Ber Tree drove up to the parking space where Job Ber Wan's car was now to be parked, and standing there with his arms folded and a smile across his face was Job Ber For: Job Ber Tree sighed and got out.

JOB BER FOR: "What the hell have you done to make big brother go all wild?"

JOB BER TREE: "None of your business. Where is he?"

JOB BER FOR: "He's on the roof. For some reason he's set up shop up there."

Job Ber Tree started to head for the door.

JOB BER FOR: "He wants you to do the next promo with Too before you see him."

Job Ber Tree walked back into the warehouse and saw Job Ber Too setting up the promo area with Olive, the XWF Camera man. Job Ber Too saw him, and came running over:

JOB BER TOO: "Where the hell have you been?"

JOB BER TREE: "Out doing research."

JOB BER TOO: "Research for what?"

JOB BER TREE: "Our promo."

JOB BER TOO: "Bullshit. I know when you are lying to me Tree. Is it to do with Wan being in a shitty mood?"

JOB BER TREE: "Just leave it alone please, Too. I'll talk to Wan after we do our promo, now come on."

JOB BER TOO: "What did you do?"

JOB BER TREE: "Like I said, leave it."

Job Ber Tree walked over to where Oliver was set to go. Job Ber Too sighed and followed.

The camera goes live to the XWF Universe and Job Ber Tree walks in front of it.

JOB BER TREE: "The way Job Ber Too and I work our promos is Too does stats and stuff, and I do rebuttal. Now we have only heard from only one member from APEX so far and that's the henchman Drew Archyle."

Job Ber Too walks up beside Job Ber Tree.

JOB BER TOO: "It does seem like, Brother, that APEX haven't completely focused on us at all this week either. It seems the great Robert Main is trying to bait a potential Universal Title Match against a guy called Chris Chaos. While Drew Archyle, has been flirting with Jenny Myst and trying to bait her into a match where she could become a paraplegic. That's when I decided to turn off. It just all got too crazy."

JOB BER TREE: "That is not a Tag Team who is taking us serious enough, and that to me will be their downfall."

JOB BER TOO: "Severe downfall."

JOB BER TREE: "Now let's go over what Drew said previously. Let's play some recordings shall we!"

DREW ARCHYLE Said:Time was I was also considered the weakest link of Apex and yet here I am, undefeated in my career as a wrestler. 9 matches, 9 victories and 3 titles along the way. Pretty good for a hanger on wouldn't you say?

JOB BER TREE: "Too what would you say about those extraordinary stats?"

JOB BER TOO: "Well Tree, for Drew to only be involved in 9 matches for 9 victories with 3 titles means that he only chose to compete in matches where he knew he was going to win."

JOB BER TREE: "My thoughts exactly Too. Drew, if you want us to think you are this big golden superstar why don't you compete more? You choose your time before you go out and compete. Just stop competing in easy matches that you know you are going to win, and give yourself some more motivation and compete against real big names. Then you know how good you are. Next recording please."

Drew Archyle Said:Our opponents may be literal brother and sister, they may think that gives them some kid of advantage in this match but the truth is their blood bond is exactly what will be their downfall. Does anyone really think that Job Ber Tree won't go on tilt when he sees his sister getting her ass handed to her by Robert and I? You think Job Ber Too won't start to crack when she sees her brother's battered and bloody face slamming into the ring mat repeatedly?

JOB BER TREE: "You've got this all wrong Drew, and I'll tell you why. What goes on in the ring, stays in the ring. What goes on outside the ring, stays outside the ring. My sister and I have a special bond, we all do as the Job Ber family. We all got each other's backs outside and inside the ring. We will do whatever it takes to get revenge if something happens to one of us, but when we are in that ring, our emotions aren't clouded because we both know that we can't react emotionally if say something is bad happening to me, and would I want Too to pull her hair out and go mad just to get us into all sorts of trouble, to let you guys get the advantage, no I wouldn't. Too would know to hold back, it's my situation that I need to get a hold of."

Job Ber Too looked at Job Ber Tree as he was talking.

JOB BER TREE: Same goes for Job Ber Tree if I know there's something illegal going on. I expect her to deal with it herself, and control herself. For I would be the one waiting to get tagged in, but not go do anything stupid to put the onus on the other team. That's what APEX expect us to do. But Too and I are on the same page. We get ourselves individually into trouble, we need to get ourselves individually out of trouble. We won't be letting APEX get some thing like a mistake from us to turn the tide of the match. Play the last piece of recording."

While the recording was playing Tree looked at his sister, and she was giving him a stare as if to say what the hell is he on about?

DREW ARCHYLE Said:Our opponents are right about one thing and one thing only, we don't know what it's like facing them, but we sure as hell know what it's like facing teams far more accomplished than them and every single time we have walked out victorious.

JOB BER TREE: "Not this time that you are going to end our match being victorious, Drew. For as you can see, your Universal Champion buddy is off playing around trying to focus on other upcoming things. You are the one left holding things until he decides it's time to think about focusing on this match. He is going to let you down Drew, can't you see that. His mind is on other things, like your mind is all about Jenny Myst's twat. You are going to let Robert down. Heck you are going to let each other down, and that'll be why we will be walking away as the new tag team champions, because to be on the same page, is to be focused. You guys aren't focused no matter what you say and how you spin it. So don't let Robert down Drew, he's only going to let you down. Can you see that Drew, can you?"

JOB BER TOO: "Tree's hit the nail on the head. As the saying goes, it's all for one and one for all. But with you guys it's a future championship defense for Robert Main, and disabling Jenny Myst, is your game, Drew. So best think about that hey? Otherwise, by the time you pull yourselves together we will be the ones holding aloft the Tag Team Championships and you'll be the ones with eggs on your faces."

JOB BER TREE: "I think that about covers it Too."

JOB BER TOO: "I do too Tree."

JOB BER TREE: "Are you focused enough to try and reply Drew, and better yet do you even know where Robert is? We know where he is. Do you?"

Job Ber Tree smiles as does Job Ber Too and the signal is given to finish the recording. Oliver gives the all clear when the camera goes off line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post