Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Active Roster » XWF Roster Pages / Move Lists
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ANARCHY: Micro RP Show Mr. Oz
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-05-2019, 03:19 PM

In-Ring Name: Oz

Wrestler's Real Name (if applicable): Oswald Autem Sephtis

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: Returning

Wrestler Date of Birth: 5/12/80

Height: 6'8

Weight: 326

Hometown: Chicago, Il

Personality: Acts as if he is a God

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): Heel,

Physical Build Description: heavily muscled

Ring Attire: White loose pants, hand wraps

Out Of Ring/Casual Attire: White cloak.

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Pic Base: Dexter Lumis (Samuel Shaw)

[Image: PunooxP.jpg]

Wrestling Style: Mostly relies on power, but has trained himself so that he can perform high risk moves.

Strengths: Great power, great agility and speed.

Weaknesses: Not very technical, has tough time getting out of submissions.

Entrance Theme Music: Radagon (The Final Battle) Doom Version

Code:
[youtube]_mxQEWLZkQs[/youtube]

Entrance Description:

Code:
[i]A choir stands on stage, in safe spots, as flame begins to erupt from the stage, as Oz walks out. It seems as if Oswald has literally paid for an entire metal orchestra, just to play him to the ring. As the first lick of the guitar hits the air and the drums start off, Oz starts to walk to the ring, dressed in a large white cloak covering his body. However, instead of entering the ring first, he waits. He stands there near the ring floor next to the edge of the ramp. He slowly pulls off the cloak, folds it and then places it on the edge of the ring, next to one of the posts before climbing onto the apron and over the top rope where he goes to his corner, sitting down as he waits for the bell.[/i]

Manager (if applicable): Alysia

Manager's Pic Base: Jessica Liu Shi han

Top 15-20 Commonly Used, Standard Moves: Clothesline, Bear Hug, hip toss, crossbody, knee drop, shoulder tackle, high knee, backflip kick(Pele Kick), big boot, dropkick, striking spear, gorilla press gutbuster, hurricanrana, body slam, Double A Spinebuster, delayed vertical suplex (holding while doing squats), Boone Bomb(double side flip to the opponent on the side).

Trademark Move(s): Diving Hurricanrana, Sextuple German Suplex

Primary Finisher:  I Failed You

Description: Mandible Claw, but as it's applied, he gently caresses his opponent's face while saying "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

Secondary Finisher: Sleep Now, Sweet Child 'O Mine

Description: Pop Up Knee Strike to the Head ((essentially a pop up GTS))

Favorite Weapon if any: ladder

Additional notes: While he relies mostly on power, he does perform high risk with an ease that can rival a luchador. If he feels like shocking his opponent, and they are outside the ring, he'll perform a corkscrew suicide dive over the top rope. After all, it's pretty awe inspiring to see a large man running full speed and clearing the top rope while performing an acrobatic move. Also, if he gets his hands on a ladder, he'll use it to make sure that his fall upon his opponent, is even more devastating. He also has a high pain tolerance. Think of him as a giant, leaner, and more agile Mick Foley.
Edit Hate Post Like Post