Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 08:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
SHOVE IT AND BOARD ISSUES
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2018, 05:31 AM

I'm centering this because Shane likes everything to be centered. Keep that in mind when you guys RP!

It looks like there won't be a Robbie Shove It, since no one has seen the dude around in a while. Now, I could be wrong and he could pop up today with a card. I don't expect that, though.

What we were planning on doing is having a site switchover of sorts to update the boards and hopefully get away from all of these god damn glitches that have been happening lately. I won't be posting any cards for the next Warfare or Savage until this is in progress. It might only take a day, it might take a week, we don't really know. Shane will have better info for you there.

After Wednesday's show goes up, the boards could get switched off at any time. As I do not have a real timeframe for you all, I recommend that everyone sign onto this little beta cuck mirror site I made a few months back, just in case we need to use it while the main boards are down.

http://xwf.boards.net/

I would also recommend making a Discord chat account and joining us there so we can remain in contact. Just PM me or Xavier or anyone really and we can get you an invite for it. I don't want to put it out in the open because I have a stalker.

Thanks!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-27-2018, 04:01 PM

The more I prepare and learn, I'm doubting it will take very long at all.

The process will be either 1 or 2 phases, depending on the success or failure of phase 1. Phase 1, if successful, will allow me to "upgrade" certain parts of the site in such a way that we might not need to do the bare bones revert/upgrade that I have always hated the idea of. I'll still need to take the site down for some time for phase 1 regardless. If phase 1 is successful, it's also a 99% guarantee we won't lose ANY data/work/etc!

If phase 1 doesn't work, or doesn't pass my tests that follow its implementation, then of course phase 2 will be the stripping of everything I love about this site and reverting to a new start board wise but with "upgraded" system from head to toe that should be solid and reliable until the developers of this board software decide to do another major jump to what I think they are calling 2.0, which really is what I was hoping to wait for and skip the current upgrade package altogether. Basically right now we're driving around in a classic Chevy Camaro but the current upgrade would have us jump into a new Ford Mustang (entirely different world/specs) but the coming future upgrade will be a Chevy Corvette. I've been trying for the last couple years to skip the Mustang altogether and wait for the Corvette that they've been bragging about for an eternity.

Also, if I need to do phase 2, that's where a greater chance of us losing RPs, results, accounts, etc... comes into play.

Wish us luck! I'll probably wait until Warfare gets posted and then give it another couple days before I go to work on this, so I'm guessing I'll be working on this over the coming weekend.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Dirty Willy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-28-2018, 03:14 AM

Appreciate the heads up, hopefully everything goes smoothly.

[Image: zELKntB.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-28-2018, 06:13 AM

Yes, thanks for the information, it is appreciated. Fingers crossed, in regards to everything working accordingly.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-28-2018, 09:41 AM

I hope it works, especially for me.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-28-2018, 12:41 PM

I want to also apologize for being absent when I had a bunch of obligations here. In short, I bit off way more than I could chew not knowing it when I signed up to do the Shove-It at the beginning of the summer with no idea just how much shit could happen in between, and then up and forgot to tell all of you. In shorter, I suck for it.

I will be more than happy to pick it up and run the show once the board maintenance or whatever happens, thanks to everybody who signed up, as promised I will deliver a proper card and then show.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2018, 04:31 AM

Giving this a bump and reminding people that if you have not yet registered on the beta cuck site please do so. The "upgrades" to the boars should be occurring this weekend.
Hate Post Like Post