Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 11:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Triple Threat - A start of something new - Part 1 of 3
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-07-2019, 07:00 PM

MONDAY 10TH DECEMBER 2018
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

WELLINGTON HOSPITAL

Previously, Mastermind's wife, Maria went into labor, and her Mid Wife, did not think it was safe for a home birth this time around like it was for their twin boys a few years earlier. So they had to get to the hospital, so Mastermind took her to the hospital.

Maria got to the hospital right on time, as the contractions were getting lesser in time.

5 hours later, Mastermind's and Maria's twin girls were born.

Waiting in the waiting room, were Maria's brother Jack, father Markus, and mother Louise, who chose not to go in to help her daughter this time, because both Mastermind and Maria had it covered.

Mastermind came walking in. Louise got up.

"How is she?"

"She's fine Louise, she's asking for you guys."

"And the babies?"

"Your granddaughters are healthy and fine, come on through."

Mastermind led Louise, Markus, and Jack back to the room where Maria was recovering in. She looked tired, and the twin girls were beside her in their cots. Louise quickly went to the other side.

Maria opened her eyes and looked at her mother.

"Hi Mum."

"Hi Maria, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. Your grand daughters are finally here."

"I can see. They look beautiful."

"They look like Maria," said Mastermind "Both of them do."

"Well that makes sense," replied Markus "The boys look like you."

"Have you named them yet?" asked Markus

"We have" smiled Mastermind "Baby you want to tell them?"

"Their names are: Louise Nicole, and Bernadette Mary, of course after you Mum, and after 'M's mother."

Louise looked at Mastermind

"I'm sure your mother would be proud."

"I'm sure she would," smiled Mastermind

CURRENT DAY

MASTERMIND'S MANSION

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

The camera fades in to the mansion of Mastermind, and it finds him sitting in his thinking chair in his thinking room. He sees the camera and starts smiling.

"So here we are again, just days after starting 2019 and we are a few days away from Saturday Night Savage, where I have to defend this."

Mastermind holds up his Television Title.

"I've now held this title for 103 days, and I've just became the fourth Television Champion in Television Champion history to reach 100 days. Just the 4th. Not many people can say that very fact. Only Azrael Erebus, Neville Sinclair, and Chris Chaos can attest to that fact.

"So who do I get in my first match back after taking off the Christmas and New Year period? I have to have a triple threat involving some one I've recently had a very small feud with over the last few months, but we'll get to him shortly.

My 2nd opponent in the Triple Threat Match is a guy called Job Ber Wan, who wants to make himself look staunch, but isn't really staunch. He says he has come with a so called family of thugs. Let's see how many days they last, because not many so called thugs who turn up in the XWF last that long.

"Job Ber Wan, if you get in my way, you better watch out, because I'll be keeping a hold of the Television Title, and you won't have any chance of getting your so called tough man hands on it. There's a reason I've been the Television Champion for 103 days, and that is because I am one of the best.

"Let's get back to the first person I was talking about and that's Donovan Blackwater. Donovan we faced each other a couple of months ago for your X-Treme Title, and you won that battle. You are not going to win this battle because this is my belt, and not yours.

"What have you done lately since losing your X-Treme belt, you won a match, but that's okay, I ended up having the last laugh, because I told you I would. So if you want this belt, then you are going to have to work hard for it, and beat me. But you won't beat me like last time, because I've learned a lot since our last meeting, and it's shown me that I can do better, and I will do better.

"I really do hope you have rested up. Because you are going to have needed to. So come on twist things around, and see where it gets you, same goes for you Job Ber Wan. I'm ready are you two?

Mastermind starts smirking at the camera and the camera fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post