Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 08:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Lost in the Ideas of Life
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-21-2018, 10:12 AM

Ma'am, We need you to wake up.Ma'am it the LAPD I need to wake up and go somewhere else.

The words spoke by the police officer began to stir Jessalyn. She didn't know where she was or how she got there.

Where am I?

South Central Los Angeles on a park bench. Do you have any I.D on you?

Jessalyn rummaged through the gear bag that was sitting next to her. She was in her street clothes. She had all of her money and her cell phone. She still didn't know how she got there. Maybe she blind jumped after the attack from Rain and Snow?

Okay, Miss Hart is there anyone I can call for you? Do you have somewhere you can go?

Jessalyn took her I.D back still groggy she responded

Yeah, I can call an Uber or something. I have a house right outside of Malibu.

You do know how far away that is?

Yeah, I am aware.

Do you need us to stay with you until the Uber shows up?

No, I'll be alright thank you.

The police officers got back into the car and left her there. She pulled her phone out of the gear bag and looked at her notifications. She had three missed calls from Abigail, two missed calls from VV and a few text messages from Abigail as well. Once she got back to the house she would take care of all of those things. She placed an order for an Uber.

She waited for roughly half an hour for the Uber. Once the car showed up she climbed in and gave the driver the address. The ride was quiet for the most part. Once on the highway, the traffic had come to a standstill. The driver out of boredom started to ask questions.

So what do you do for a living?

Jessalyn stared at the driver's eyes through the rearview mirror

Notthing to special, I work for a wrestling company.

Like the WWE?

No, the XWF. I would never work for those guys.

Oh, Yeah, You are that girl that won the Xtreme title out of nowhere. I love your stuff, I am a big fan. Really, Could I get you to sign something once I get you to the place you're going?

Yeah, let's just get to my house and Ill sign something for you.

The next two hours were stop and go traffic. Once off the freeway, the drive didn't take much longer to get to her house. The house was just like she left it, but now she had a for sale sign in the front yard. Once they stopped Jessalyn got out and grabbed her gear bag. She started to make her way to the house when she heard a voice from behind.

Excuse me, You said you would sign something for me.

Jessalyn let out a soft groan. She reached into her bag and grabbed a clean Midnight Dolls shirt she had and scribbled her name on it. She walked back to the cab and handed it to the driver. He smiled an awkward and creepy smile, he took the shirt and drove off slowly.

Note to self I have to move.

Jessalyn entered the through the front door. The interior was covered in dust and an eerie silence. Each footstep seemed to echo throughout each room. She made her way upstairs to where her room was. She ran her hand along the banister as she scaled the steps. Once she had made it to the top of the stairs she moved towards Mezian's room. As she grew closer to the door she became more nervous.

The carving left behind in Peru was one that he had on a shelf in his room. It had never left the spot on the shelf, all the time she was there with him. Now she had a strong urge to put it back. It didn't feel right, it not being in its place. She slowly opened the door, as if not to wake anyone. Which was silly seeing as she was the only one in the house. She ran her hand against the wall flicking the light switch. The ceiling lamp lit up, exposing all of that was in his room. Nothing much had changed since the last time she was in there. The piles of folded clothes still sat at the foot of his bed, and pictures still hung from their hooks along the walls.

She had never really noticed the pictures before, she had just assumed they were of him and his family. Most of them were, but there were a few of him and other people. One with him, Abigail and who she assumed was Mike, one of him and a couple other people in what seemed to be Japan. She only knew about this because he had taken her to the place where that picture was taken in Okinawa. There was another one on the far wall next to the bookshelf. It was Mezian and her parents. They had smiles and were standing near Niagara Falls.

This brought a smile to her face. The idea that her parents and Mezian were good friends and were actually happy at one point made her smile. She noticed where the raven was missing and placed it back on the shelf. Once the carving touched the shelf she heard a click. She quickly removed it and placed it again. Another click was heard, this time she twisted it. Nothing happened, but once she pushed it down she heard a soft pop, like air being released. She began to walk towards where she had heard the pop, it was coming from the hallway. She left Mezian's room and walked down the hall. She could see a small stream of light on the floor, like form a cracked door. She made her way towards the light to find a hidden door within the wall.

She pushed it open what was inside surprised her. She expected to find some sort of altar to all the kills Mezian had made or something gruesome. There was none of that instead, it was a room filled with more pictures. Ones of him and his family, ones of him and her family and ones of him and her. There were dozens of pictures with her and Mezian. She could remember most of them but not him. On the wall with all of the pictures were notebooks. Each one of them labeled with a different year. They went back to the sixties. He had kept a journal for the last fifty years.

Across from all of this, on the opposite wall were in fact trophies. Not the ones she thought but ones from his first wins in the Xwf. John Black's mask, Barney Green's Jersey and a few other things. Along that wall was a chair with a camera in front of it. This is where he cut his first promos. She had always wondered where he was when he had done those. She sat down and stared at the camera. She then leaned forward and turned it on. She collected her thoughts for a moment and then pressed record.

I have had doubters and haters since day one. First, it was Jenny Myst saying that I wasn't good enough for this company. For a while, I believed her. Was I really good enough would I really ever make a name for myself in this company? I took my beatings and I kept trying. After a while, I had given up and even thought about quitting. Before that happened I wanted to see if I had the "balls" to be a champion. So I tried again for the Bombshell Championship, this time against Nyx. She kicked my ass at every turn. She made me look stupid with little to no effort. Once again I was at that point, to hang it up or not?

As a last ditch effort, I tried my hand at a 24/7 title. Not the Heavymetalweight or Federweight, no at the X-treme title. The only thing that would stop me from quitting all together was getting that title. I tried to catch Tommy Wish off guard and sneak in a win. He caught me though and kicked out. I went home that night defeated and sullen. Wondering if I would ever actually be someone in this company.If I couldn't beat Tommy Wish what was there left for me to do? That same night I received a notification, it was in regards to a match I was booked in." Tommy Wish vs. Jessalyn Hart for the Xtreme title", this was my chance and I wasn't going to miss it. I went to Columbia, fought Tommy and walked out the Champion. I am not saying that beating him gave me some sort of second chance, but it did give me a reason to fight.

Now I stand here XWF X-treme Champion. I have only just begun to change the landscape of how this company views me and the others like me in this company. People like VV she is smaller and maybe not as strong, but full of heart. That is why I like her and that is why when I got a chance to bend a chair over Chaos' head for her I did. I had Mezian to watch my back, I didn't have to worry about anyone being dumb enough to come at me sideways. VV didn't have anyone like that, she didn't have back up. I am not saying that she did need it either, but sometimes you just need someone at your back when you need it and by your side when you don't.

Now, let us get to the matters at hand. Tommy and Chris have made a few mistakes int he last few weeks. One of which is pissing me off and the other is picking on the new girl. You assholes don't get to throw what little bit of weight you have around a locker room thinking no one will care. To be honest I don't know where you get off trying that shit in the first place. Neither one of you is anywhere near important.

First, there is Chris Chaos, a former Universal, Tag Team and Television Champion. A once powerful star with all the clout you could ask for, now relegated to the mid-card. What happened to Chris? Why are you running around like you got something to prove? Did Momma Jenny take away all of your toys? So now you have to go pick on others so you can feel good about yourself? I know, I know, you are gonna go on this rant about how you're a "Top 50" and how you answer to no one, yadda yadda yadda. But the thing is Chris when Jenny is doing her thing, whatever the fuck that may be at the time, you seem to be in the background.

Does she control you? Does she tell you what to do? I know that you are a "power couple", but I still wonder who actually is the female of the two. From where I am standing it looks like you have lost your nerve. Like you don't know who you are and you just want the attention that you used to get. I feel sorry for you Chris I really do, but it will get better sooner or later. I hope for your sake at least. Who knows maybe when the fire up Anarchy you can get moved to that brand and dominate those kids and be important there. Maybe, or they will get wise to your bullshit too and make you look just as stupid as you do now or even worse.

Then there is Tommy Wish, the loner, the one guy in the XWF that I would have expected to hang themselves from the rafters. The one person who I thought for sure was going to quit the company long before I did, Yet, he kept trucking along, creepy match after creepy match. getting his ass kicked again and again, Maybe picking up a win here or there. What really drew my attention to him was his match against Mezian. He talked all this shit about how he had no sense of "self-preservation" and didn't care about his well being. What happened after was the fact that Mezian cared less about Tommy's well being that Tommy did.

That is the mistake that people like Tommy or John Holliday make. They think that threatening others with the fact that they don't care what happens to them, as long as they get the win will somehow deter their opponent. Well, Tommy and John both found out that I have no issue breaking someone if they are stupid enough to throw themselves at me. Your personal well being is not my concern, the win is.
That right there is the mistake that you guys make the most. You think that because people like VV and Myself are smaller and "weaker" that we won't throw down. We won't go toe to toe with the "big strong men". There is really no such thing as weak and strong, big and small. Its all about how much are you will to give and do to win. No matter how much you think that your self-sacrifice will win the match, there is always someone willing to give more. I am willing to give whatever it takes to win. I have no fear and I have no doubt in my abilities. VV and I will win at Warfare. We will beat you senseless and we will take what little manhood you two have left on television. To be honest there isn't much left to take so it shouldn't be that hard. Once we are done dismantling you two we are going for those tag team titles. There is nothing you or Bx3 can do about it. Prepare yourselves for embarrassment and hope you won't spent to much time in the hospital.

No One Is Ever Safe...

She sat in the chair for a few moments afterward and thought about what had happened recently and she smiled.

That son of a bitch had it planned all along. Don't know how but he did.

Jessalyn got out of the chair and made her way out of the room and towards her bedroom. She pulled her phone out and pressed the redial button. The phone rang for a few seconds and then it was picked up. Before anything else was said Jessalyn spoke.

Hey, VV, Where are you? You doing alright?

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jessalyn Hart's post:
(08-21-2018), Dirty Willy (08-22-2018), Rain (08-21-2018)