Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Heironeous vs Hextor.
Heironeous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-02-2013, 02:40 PM

We join Liz Weinberg with the familiar clinking noise that follows her every step. Her pace is fast and her stride is determined. The door of the backstage section of the arena whizzes by at an alarming rate.

"Hurry up!" Liz snaps at the camera man that is struggling in her wake.

Turning the final corner she spots her target nearing the door to Wallace Witasick. It is Heironeous and even from this distance he clearly doesn't look happy. Even dressed unusually for him, very formally in fact. A pale cream trouser suit and shirt flushed with a butterscotch waist coat and bow tie.

"Oi! Viking!" Heironeous stops pacing in front of the office and turns to face her, with clear irritation smeared all over his face. Liz makes more than a Bee line to him, in fact you could even call it a direct charge. "So what ya doing?" An innocent question poised and laced with potential venom.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" His words were filled with spite and anger.
"No need to get shirty with me buster."
"Look Liz, surely even a woman of your limited abilities and intelligence can figure this out. Was I happy with last weeks result? No. Can I do anything to change that? Doubtful. So why else would I be here dressed to the nines waiting outside Mr Witasick's office? I'll tell you why. I refuse to let that ... that... villian Gilmore get away with lying and being deceitful, not just to the referee or me but to the fans themselves..."

"So how does it feel to be a woman beater? Does it make you feel like a real man now?" The snide smile on her face suggests that she is looking for a reaction and she is sure to get it.

"Look, firstly I don't like your tone and secondary she put herself into my match. Do you know who she is, or better still what she is? Have you ever heard of the spider queen Lolth." Liz's face gave a clear indication that she wasn't following but then Heironeous wasn't exactly concerned with that. "The Queen of the Drow, a huge horrible and hideous visage. Imagine if Medusa has a sister who was also her mother well then you'd be getting close. She put herself in that situation, she was the one who put herself in harms way. What happened to her was no ones fault but her own. Now I imagine Pete has something different to say on the matter but his views do not matter to me nor to anyone of importance. He is my Hextor, technically he won the match. Therefore lawfully the 'W' goes to him, but he did get outside interference, he did also win by a technicality. So to answer your first question, Elizabeth may I call you that? I'm going to call you that. I'm here to request a rematch. I don't care when, I don't care where I don't even care if it is even a tag match. All I want is my hands on you Peter."

Heironeous takes the mic off Liz who readies herself to complain but he looks her square in the eyes and put his finger over her lips. Leaving his finger where it is he turns back towards the camera.

"Peter Gilmore. You shall be judged, tried and tested. I am justice, I am hope and I am the very light itself. I am an undeniable law that all must and will obey. Today Hextor, I wage war upon the very evil that you breed and breath. My match this week is going to be a showcase of what is going to befall you. Accept my challenge, don't accept my challenge. Be a coward not be a coward the answers of obvious even to this loud mouth." He motions with his head to Liz who slaps him squarely across his handsome and chiseled features. "Peter pray and beg for forgiveness from another Avatar of the light because you will find none here. I am the Justice of the light and you shall be converted." With that Mr Witasick's personal assistant comes and tells him that he is ready. Heironeous drops the microphone and follows the lady through the doorway.

Successfully held a Wildcard Briefcase to Wildcard Weekend.
W3 / L2 Streak - 3W
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Heironeous's post:
(06-05-2013), (06-03-2013), KnightMask (06-02-2013), salmanvandam007 (06-03-2013), Unknown Soldier (06-05-2013)