Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Results 08/04/2018
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2018, 01:35 PM

[Image: newsavagelogo.jpg]

LIVE FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IN HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA!

[Image: USH-_Globe_Logo-for-_Light-_BAKGND-no-_E...02x535.png]

Rain - vs - Damon Tyler
Standard Match
Option 2 - 2500 Word Limit - 3 RP Maximum

Cadryn - vs - Azrael Erebus
Standard Rules Match

[Image: coollogo_com-298171149.png]
[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]
XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Calypso © - vs - Random
Televison Title Match
15 Minute Time Limit

Savage comes on the air with Taylor, who is on her cell phone ast her desk. She is talking to someone who it appears is important, because she seems to have a nervous look on her face.

"So I have a feeling something big is planned. I don't know what it is, but this situation has gotten out of control. I need to make sure all the bases are covered because I think in the next few weeks it is going down......"

She gets up from her desk.

"It is so reassuring that you have some optimism. Everyone else I have spoken with in your position has told me there is nothing I can do here. A little confidence goes a long way......"

She walks towards the door to her office and pulls the handle down, going to open the door. It won't open. She tries again, and then again.

"Hang on, I'll need to call you back."

She hangs up the phone and tries with both hands to open the door. Looking at the handle she notices that it has been inverted. Reversed. The lock was on the outside of the door now. She huffs and pulls out out her phone, rapidly dialing a number.

"Beau.....I need your help. It sounds silly but I can't get my door open."

"No can do, sis. I'm uh, a bit, busy at the moment......"

"Come on, man. Get off your ass and come help me, I have a big announcement to make in the ring!"

"I...uh.....can't. Literally."

The camera cuts to Beau who is in his roller chair. He is trying to get up and can't. It is like his pants are fused to the fabric of the chair. He was literally glue to the chair.

"The hell are you are talking about?! I am locked IN my office, someone changed the locks to the outside."

"I am glued to my chair, Tay. Fused, almost. I literally can't get up."

Just then, Sex Metal Barbie by In This Moment begins to play over the office speakers. Taylor looks up and drops the phone as she runs a frustrated hand through her hair.

XWF Camera's pain around the arena to the fans in attendance as the bell rings for the first match.

Rain - vs - Damon Tyler
Standard Match

"Here comes the Rain again", by Skylar Grey hits and the colors of the arena begin to flash quickly and vibrantly, akin to a trance club. Rain walks out through the curtains, the xTron displaying -- '#iAm'

'...#ETERNAL"'

Sparks of every color pour down upon the stage, as Rain saunters out.. He wears a t-shirt reading-- '#BELiEVE' on the front, bedecked in dazzling diamonds. Over the shirt he wears a black, leather vest with metal spikes protruding from its shoulders. And he always wears a necklace with a shimmering, crystal Dragon pendant, referring to himself as the so called "New Dragon" after his hero Javex "The Deite's Dragon" Valerius.

The fans offer up a split reaction, some calling for his head (familiar territory, to say the least). However, some cheer on 'The Storm' as he sprints down the ramp, slides under the bottom and hops on the middle rope. Rain pumps his right fist to the beat of the song as the cheers of the "Storm-Watcherz" reverberate throughout the building, as Rain prepares for war.

"Fixation On The Darkness" by Killswitch Engage blares loudly throughout the arena as members of the audience headbang to the heavy sound. "The Rainbow Warrior" waits eagerly for his opponent and he stands in the centre of the ring. After a couple of minutes, no one comes out. Rain looks confused and questions the referee as the music stops. The official has no idea what's happening. The XWF are meant to witness the debut of "The Pittsburgh Prodigal Son" Damon Tyler. Suddenly Tyler's theme starts again...

Rain walks to the ropes and looks up the ramp. Rain is annoyed now as still no one emerges. Wait a minute.....

BOOM!

Damon Tyler nails Rain from behind to the back with a steel chair. Rain feels the hard steel to his back and is then hit again. The chair is thrown to this outside and Rain goes down to his knees in pain. Some of the fans approve of this tactic, some do not. Rain surprised by the attack as is everyone else, holds his neck as he makes his way to his feet, turning to look at his opponent. The ref rings the bell and Rain obviously pissed off, charges at the newbie, Damon Tyler. Tyler counters with a Flapjack and immediately continues his attack on Rain, who is face down on the mat.

Stomp after stomp. Kicks to the ribs and some of the fans are liking this ruthless style from Tyler. Tyler lifts Rain up by his hair and hits an impressive Fisherman's Suplex with bridge type pin attempt...

One....

Two...

Kick out by Rain. Tyler is up and again lifts Rain up. T-bone Suplex. He goes for the cover again...

One....

Two....

Kick out. Tyler quickly locks in a submission move, one of his Signatures in fact.. Gates Of Misery.

Rain is in agony. Damon is really yanking on it and Rain looks like he wants to tap, he's thinking of it. Will he?

No. He manages to twist his body somehow and stretch his leg on to the ropes. Damon immediately lets go of the hold and slaps the mat in annoyances. Tyler gets to his feet and taunts Rain to get up...

Rain slowly pulls himself up of the ropes, holding his neck and turns around to face the new kid on the block. He surprisingly slaps Damon Tyler around the cheek.. Tyler is shocked and kicks to Rain to the mid section and .....

Written In Static.

Rain is planted hard. This has got to be it, what a DDT by Tyler.. He goes for the cover..

One.....

Two.....

Shoulder up at the last second. Tyler can't believe it. Rain is showing tremendous heart and won't give up. Damon walks to the corner and takes some deep breaths. Rain is hurt and gradually makes his way to his knees. He is groggy and looks at Damon Tyler... He gives Tyler the middle finger. Damon smirks. He runs up and...

Cataclysm

A hard, running bicycle knee strike. What a finisher!
He pins a defiant Rain and the ref counts...

One....

Two.....

Three!

Damon Tyler with the victory. An impressive showing over Rain.. A great debut for Damon Tyler.

WINNER = DAMON TYLER!

Cadryn - vs - Azrael Erebus
Standard Rules Match

The music comes to life within the speakers, Azrael appears and walks to the ring confidently, with a dead set, determined look in his eyes. Eyes that smolder with a touch of fire.

In the ring already is Cadryn, just waiting for Azrael.

The bell is run, and Cadryn rushes after Azrael only to meet foot to face with a big boot! Azrael goes to one side of the ring and waits for Cadryn to get up to his feet, and once he did, he is met by a massive spear from Azrael, hitting him so hard it would've seemed like he had been broken in half! Azrael, wanting to put the hurt on Cadryn, decides to pick up Cadryn, only to send him into the ground with a chokeslam. Picked him up once more, only to perform Seeing Stars! The STO Backbreaker/Side Russian Leg Sweep combo. And to finally tie it all up together, Azrael picks up Cadryn, lifts him up over his head, and performs Devastar! Cadryn's probably actually broken now as Azrael goes for a lazy pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

WINNER AZRAEL EREBUS!!!

[Image: coollogo_com-298171149.png]
[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]
XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Calypso © - vs - Random
Televison Title Match
15 Minute Time Limit

The main event is about to begin when the lights dim and the X-Tron lights up! Unknown music begins to play over the public announcement speakers and the crowd hushes in silence anticipating what the HELL is going on.....

Several spotlights from the rafters went from panning through the crowd to focusing soley on the entrace-way. It feels like hours..... waiting..... then finally......

The champ arrives.

The crowd goes absolutely bonkers at sight of Calypso as he stops at the top of the ramp wearing the finest damn glittery robe you ever did see. It was something Ric Flair would wear proudly. With the Television Title strapped on and around his waist and new music, he steps forward and heads the ring.

This is not like your typical Calypso entrance. No. Not at all. He struts down the aisle and uses the ring steps up to the apron. He stands on the corner and looks out to the crowd for a moment with a smile from ear-to-ear before entering the ring through the second rope. Tigs is in the ring and was about to announce the match before the Top Gun theme started playing.

Calypso takes position in the middle of the ring where all of the spotlights followed. He nods back to Tigs, who remains still. Calypso nods again, a few times consecutively, in fact... Tigs can be seen rolling her eyes.

Ladies and gentlemen.... The NEW XWF Television Champion..... Calypso!

Calypso drops his robe and throws it behind him! The XWF Television TItle shimmers and blinds everyone in the audience! Calypso takes the belt and throws it over his shoulder as he reaches for the microphone from Tig'o. She hands it to him and he goes for a quick hug or hand shake, whatever he was doing, but she quickly ducks between the ropes and leaves the scene.

Thank you, Tigs. You know I love ya girl.

Calypso watches Tigs sit down and gives her a wink before looking out to the audience like... Oh yeah, you guys are here.

What is up X... W..... F People?!

The crowd reacts postively.

Your NEW Television Heavyweight Champion of the World HAAAS ARRIVED!

More postiveness.

I'm glad to be here. Hollywood bay-bay!

Crowd chants "Holly-wood! Holly-wood!"

That's right! Holly-wood! Holly-wood! Holly-wood-is-awesome! Yeah! This is my new hometown! Whooo! So welcome everyone to the Official Calypso-bration! I'm happy to announce that my stay here, in HOLLYWOOD, is going to be lasting a very long time. It has been my dream since a little boy to become the XWF Television Champion. Maybe not since I was a little boy but for quite some time now. It's exhilarating, to be honest, and I LOVE IT. It's all been up hill. I've had some epic battles. We all know where they began... But I never stopped. Ever. I continued to scrape and claw and it wasn't until I took down Jenny Myst and became the unnamed and first ever male XWF Bombshell Champion that I was taken seriously around here. Can you believe it?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know. Take it easy on her, though.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Okay, go ahead.

Crickets.

Yeah she ain't worth puttin' TOO much effort into hating her, trust me. I don't hate her, though. I think she's a you-know-what, but I think Chris is one of those, too. So regardless of who you decide to let hang around... I see the Empire is starting to cause some problems on Savage lately. Or is it..... Chaos?! I don't like bragging about the past or anything, but I'm 2-0 against the Empire, remember. Jenny is old news and last week I took THIS title from your new recruit Nate Isenhaussenshire! Or whatever. The Nazi. And you're still trying to run MY show? Get with the program folks. Calypso ain't gonna put up with seeing you scarying around being bullies and doing what you please before and after and even sometimes during matches. I'll make it 3/3 if you need or I'll do you all once over again, whatever it takes to get you all to behave. Or you could switch brands and go to Warfare. Maybe get lost on a world tour? That would be much more ideal for all of you, I bet.

Calypso takes in the cheers and takes a walk around the ring.

You know... As easy as I may have made it look? It wasn't that easy, people. See, Calypso has bumped and grind the stone wheel many times. For some folks, it only takes a couple touches and tries until bam! your sharp as hell. Calypso's kept getting dull and sometimes duller. This handsome vegan gentleman champion now was not the same handsome vegan gentleman champion then. During my seven different reigns as Federweight Champion, my job was to put a dude down. It was so damn negative, dudes. I think that competition is what has kept me down. DON'T GET ME WRONG! I love the Federweight Title, but it was time to move on.

I'm telling ya. You gotta think positive. All you kids out there. Think positive. All of you parents out there. THINK positive. All you wrestlers in the back. Think positive, yo. I've been preaching it all week to Random and the guy refuses to listen, man. My effort and my attitude all week, the results will take care of themselves. This guy that's coming out here in a few minutes? He had a shitty attitude all week. The dude 'bitched and moaned'.... Those were Stone Cold's words, not mine. He said it on his podcast, look it up. But anyway, all the dude did was complained about how things were going for him. Ya'll see that?

Calypso holds his arms out like he's asking everyone around him.

Dude if you're tired of being a scrub then put some pants on, grab yo boots, and bring your ass to the ring, and let's do this!

Calypso removes his shirt and hands over his title as Random's music hits!

Random, appearing tonight as a cowboy swinging a lasso, rides to the ring on a silverback gorilla! The gorilla circles the ring and he hops off to the apron and the gorilla hops over the guard rail and runs through the crowd! Random enters the ring and Tigs steps back inside the ring for introductions!

Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a 15 minute match for the XWF Television Championship!

She points to Random.

Introducing first, the challenger! Random!

The crowd reacts randomly.

And his opponent!! From----

Calypso stop her and hands her a card.

Really? Ugh. And his opponent.... From HOLLWOOD, CALIFORNIA! Weighing a slim and trim 175 pounds... He is the 7x XWF Federweight Champion.... The XWF Television Champion...... Calyyyyyyyyypppsoooooooo!!! Did you really have to write it out that long?

Calypso stands on the middle turnbuckle and Rany Orton's the crowd! The praise their champion as he hops back off and the bell rings!

14:59

Calypso and Random immediately meet in the center of the ring in a tie-up. Calypso pushes Random back into the corner to set-up for a couple 'Whoo' slaps, but Random grabs the champ and tosses him there instead. Random starts kicking Calypso in random places all over his body, beating him further down into the corner with each one. He grabs Calypso and throws him up on a random shoulder, runs across the ring, and powerslams Calypso down on a random spot in the ring! He pulls Calypso's leg for a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

Calypso kicks out!

14:30

After Random's quick cover, he gets right up and takes Calypso with him. He has Calypso by the head and throws it into the closest turnbuckle. The champ's head bounces off and he stumbles back. Random stands back and lets Calypso gain his bearings back before grabbing him and spiking him down with a DDT as soon as he turns to him.

Random leaves the ring and walks over to a lasso that he brought to the ring with him that he dropped as he swung it around. He jumps back into the ring and starts swinging it around over his head again! The official tries to stop him, but he continues without the referee's consent! Calypso slowly starts working his way to his feet via the ropes, not noticing the trouble that was brewing behind him!

Random throws the lasso and hits Calypso perfectly! The rope wraps around Calypso and binds his arms to his torso! Random gives it a pull and says yee-haw! as Calypso squirms and squeels! Random uses great strenght to pull Calypso to the middle of the ring and quickly stop his frantic movements with a big jumping leg drop across the champ's chest. Random tries for another cover with Calypso tied. The official hesitates for a moment.. Random starts slapping the mat... The ref hits the mat and....

ONE!!

TWO!

KICKOUT BY CALYPSO!!!

Random yells at the referee for a moment, but doesn't take his focus from the champ. He lifts Calypso up, but gets a headbutt right in his teeth!! Random bounces back grabbing his mouth and Calypso takes a couple of steps and dizzily falls forward. Calypso does a variation of the worm and slithers over to the ring apron and falls to the outside.

12:20

Random shakes off the headbutt and hops out on the opposite side of the ring. The referee now starts a count.

ONE!

Random heads to the opposite side of the ring at a quick pace looking for his lasso'd opponent. Out of nowhere Calypso jumps onto the ring steps and leaps into the air hitting a Superman Punch on Random! The power of the punch actually sends Random flying and lands him on top of the empty announce table!

TWO!

The champ looks to the challenger lying on the table. Out to the crowd. Back to the table. Back to the crowd.... Then slowly up to the top turnbuckle.... The crowd goes crazy. Just then, Random grabs Calypso by the throat and lands a punch square to the face sending the champ flailing back.

THREE!

Calypso lands with both hands against the ring apron and pushes himself off landing a punch of his own to Random who was crawling off the table! Random falls back again! Calypso climbs on top of him and starts hitting him in the face with slaps and punches to his face, chest, arms, ears. Random manages to block a few and push Calypso off before any real damage is done.

FOUR!

Random knows that if he doesn't win by pinfall or submission that the championship is not his, win or not. At least we assume because he stared up to the official who just said

FIVE!

Random stands up from the table and catches a kick from Calypso, who then tries an enziguri, but fails and falls to his stomach. Random grabs Calypso by the back of his pants and tries pulling him up and throwing him in the ring, but smacks Calypso's head into the ring steps.

SIX!

Random climbs into the ring and back out again resetting the count! Smart move! He kicks Calypso in the head a few times before picking him up again for more punishment! He turns Calypso around and is going to German suplex him onto the ring steps! The referee is yelling in the ring for him to get back into the ring! Random says something to the referee then lifts Calypso up!

ONE!

The champ blocks! Calypso throws an elbow behind him! Followed by another, then another! The hold is broken and Calypso grabs Random, lifts him up, and hits a solid spinebuster on the steps!

TWO!

The champ crawls back into the ring as the referee has already started another count. Random is still lying flat on his back across the top of the steps, barely moving.

THREE!

Calypso catches his breath, and waits for Random to regain his own and enter back into the squared circle.

FOUR!

FIVE!

Random is in as he rolls under the bottom rope and Calypso meets him as he enters with several kicks.

9:28

Calypso lifts Random up to his feet and sends him into the ropes! He hits the Lou Thesz and starts wailing on Random! Guns for Hire! Calypso stands up and stomps around the ring.... he stands in the center of the ring.... Hulking up.... waiting for Random to get to his feet! He does....

Calypso approaches... Flips off Random with both hands just like Stone Cold taught him and kicks him in the gut! He goes for the Calypsonator but Random shoves him off! Calypso runs chest first into the turnbuckle, bounces off, and gets tangled up in a Clothesline From Hell by Random who quickly crawls over and goes for another pin!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

KICKOUT BY THE CHAMP! Calypso tries to find refuge outside of the ring again, but before he manages to roll out, Random grabs him and drags him back in. He drags him the whole way to the center of the ring. By then, Calypso knows where he is and kicks Random in the face from the mat! Random's head snaps back, but he keeps hold of the one ankle. Calypso shakes it around, but Random won't let go! Finally, Calypso pulls him in and wraps Random up in a small package! The champ with the pin!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

KICKOUT BY RANDOM!

6:55

Both men get right to their feet and as they do Calypso awkwardly extends his leg in a kicking motion and manages to hit Random square in the stomach... He reaches and.....

BAM!

CALYPSONATOR!!!!

THE CROWD ERUPTS!! CALYPSO! CALYPSO! CALYPSO!

He crawls over his fallen opponent and pulls the leg......

ONE!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!!

Winner and STILL XWF Television Champion - Calypso!

Calypso is leaving the ring and waving to the crowd, backing up the ramp as Random rolls out of the ring. Just then, the lights go off.

Jenny walks out onto the ramp with the team of lawyers behind her, all dressed in expensive suits. Jenny was sporting a small leather jacket over he Twisted Myst shirt. She had on a pair of leggings and the cutest black and pink ugg boots.

She walks right past Calypso, giving him a quick stare as she passes. Walking down the ring and up the ramp, she signals for Tigs to hand her the mic.

"So as many of you saw last week, Taylor Mayde and Beau Jamison couldn't get into the building. Tonight, Taylor was locked IN her office, and Beau was glued to his chair. You all may think that these are just childish pranks designed to be funny. Partly, sure, they were. But, there was a deeper meaning to these shenanigans. I have a team of the best attorney's in the state of California here with me, as you may see, because I have a injustice to file. Those of you who have more than two brain cells--though, this is Los Angeles so I am not sure that is the majority here--may be familiar with the hell Taylor has put me through since she has arrived here. She has made it her mission to make my life hell. Just because she isn't as pretty, as cunning, as perfect as me, she has been filled with jealousy since the moment the ink dried on her contract. Taylor has taken it to a new level with a blatant abuse of her power. Some of you may remember Warfare during our African tour when she--for no reason and on no grounds other than sheer embarrassment--to give me a urine test IN RING. Well, since she acted on false pretenses and didn't give me adequate privacy, I have filed a sexual harassment case against Ms. Mayde. I felt defiled, I felt like my rights were taken from me. I was embarrassed!"

The crowd begins to boo now.

"Oh, don't give me that. None of you have earned the right to boo me. You all cheered when I was sexually tormented in that ring all those months ago. A feeling I have repressed until now. So these men, they are here to provide the legal backing needed to strip Ms. Mayde of her responsibilites as a General Manager here on Savage.........."

The crowd gasps collectively.

".....and put a motion in place to bar her from MY building. You see, this is MY building now. Taylor has abused her power on numerous occasions and the XWF trustees have chosen to let it go. So, here is the documents suing not only the XWF higher ups but suing Ms. Mayde for FULL CONTROL of Saturday Night Savage."

The crowd gasps again.

"From here on out, Ms. Mayde will have to answer for me as you are now looking at your NEW General Manager for Saturday Night Savage, Jenny Myst!"

The crowd boos.

"I AM THE VICTIM HERE! I AM THE ONE WHO WAS DEFILED AND HUMILIATED! I AM THE ONE THRUST INTO AN UNSAFE WORKPLACE WITH AN UNSTABLE BOSS WHO HAS IT OUT FOR ME FOR NO REASON! She had this coming! You all did!"

More boos.

"So.....this is going to be the close to the program of Saturday Night Perfection. I will see you all next week as it is MY goal to do what Taylor failed to do......deliver you the best, most chaotic, and most perfect show on XWF airwaves......"

Jenny drops the mic and shakes hands with a bunch of the lawyers with a big smile as the crowd looks on in shock.

Meanwhile Savage cuts to the back as Taylor is being escorted out by XWF security, carrying a box with all her office belongings. She bites her lip in rage as she tells the guards "this isn't over! I pay your salaries! Have fun working for free, because you won't get a dime out of her!"

They kind of nod, cold to the situation as they have had to deal with unrulies a lot.

They finally get her out the door when we hear Jenny's voice again.

"Oh, and Taylor....."

Mayde turns and looks at the video board outside the arena.

"I am going to need a urine sample to make sure you are in the right state of mind, otherwise you will not be allowed within 500 feet of the building."

Taylor tries to rush back in, the guards hold her back.

"Tootles!"

XWF goes off the air with Jenny smiling wickedly and Taylor, being restrained by guards, shaking with uncontrollable rage.

Special thanks to those who helped make this show possible.

Ghost Tank
Scully

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher's post:
Azrael Erebus (08-05-2018), Darius Xavier (08-04-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-05-2018), Rain (08-09-2018), Scully (08-05-2018), The Engineer (08-04-2018)