Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » LEAP OF FAITH 2018
Lost & Found... & Lost Again (...and found again...)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-21-2018, 10:16 AM

Quote:History, Part 1: iGNITE

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tpind=31824&actpinon=lastpost -- pt.1

~ The world is crumbling...

~ The air is poisoned...

~ The people are dying...

~ ...And nobody gives a fuck.

"We all turn the other cheek and focus on what we can reap from the planet for ourselves. The love in our hearts is slowly fading away... we have forgotten how to treat one another. We have forgotten how to treat the globe we call home. The populous needs a guiding light... people that know what is right for the world, and what is wrong... allow us to introduce ourselves. We are two people, with one objective -- to restore order to XWF. You people don't know what you truly want or need, you don't know what's right for business.... and neither does the locker room. Nor do those in charge... which is why we stand here now, the Realm of Xtreme stained and dented. The two of us, aka The Perfect Storm, shall restore XWF back to the level it once stood at, with all other companies trailing far behind.

"Hello XWF. Thy name be Rain, formerly Reeve, aka raYne. I've returned with a message, a mission, a meaning... a purpose, and I preach to you all; heed the word. The billions of people that inhabit this world amount to a pile of dust and dirt. Drunken miserable bastards, looking out for number one and tossing each other to the wolves for a profit. Beyond the beauty of earth there rests the ugliness of deceit, murder, theft and everything else you could possibly think of... Follow us, believe in us, trust in us... join us. For at the end of road, you're either with us... Or you're against us. Allow us in... or forever remain in the dark. Help obliterate the void which consumes you, replacing the void with a bright, shining light... We are the prophets of a new generation. The riders of the reckoning. Two souls bound together in the interest of one shared goal-- to bring glory and prestige back to the XWF. This is a new horizon in the wrestling business.

"We will go down in the history books as the ones that brought XWF back to its pique. The Saviors of Xtreme. Let's ride!!"

I've been in this industry for 18 years. And trust me, I'm only beginning. I've FINALLY found the incentive I've needed to make an impact in the XWF, and having held that Xtreme title for a cup of coffee, that motivation is whirling through my system... I HAVE to win it again, it's simply a must. There's no way around it!! From the first time I stepped foot in XWF, to this return, I've been brought down for being different, despite the fact that so many of you are even more fucked up than I am! There's been so many integral points in my life that would bring a lesser person down, whereas I've used those moments to fuel me. For years I've dealt with hate that would keep lesser people down, possibly even ending with suicide. So many people keep bashing me for my makeup, my nails, my lipstick, flamboyance and pushing the envelope, but in a company that's long been known to destroy political correct bullshit, I take it upon myself to fight for those that have been cast aside. I will be the champion of the underbelly, the outcasts, the downtrodden and the damned. I AM, Xtreme. I AM, harcore, I AM... Reeve. Fucking. Gordon.

I am RAIN.

...and don't you forget it.

I was ready to return. raYne was ready to shine....that is, until the day I returned home from my comeback match. I came home to find Alexis's clothes strewn about... along with those of my best friend and on again, off again tag partner, Bass Monsoon. I found the trail of underwear leading into our bedroom... and as I arrived, I found Alexis in bed, Bass on top, the two going at it like a XXX vid. I began to yell at the top of my lungs and the two were startled beyond belief. Alexis glared at me, yelling furiously, with a monstrous look in her eyes.

Alexis screamed, "Shane... I'm sick and tired of waiting for you to get home every night!! Waiting and waiting, just for you to be too worked out from wrestling to spend time with me. Shane, or should I say 'raYne', why don't you go suck the boss's dick so you can win a title or two. Get out!" I shouted back, "But this is my house!" "This is OUR house!! Shane, I'm sorry, but it just seems like you care more about wrestling and traveling here and there than you do me! Not to mention your best friend right here is more of a man than you could ever DREAM to be!! Now grab your things and get the fuck outta my house!"

"YOUR house? Bitch, this is OUR house, we share everything here, or have you forgotten? And here I come, hoping to curl up next to my beautiful wife after a long, hard night, and I see you here, with my best friend?! I think YOU should grab your junk and get the FUCK out. Take that turncoat with ya!!" The two dressed and were about to exit, when Bass stood up to me and spoke. "Ya know, we don't really have to follow your orders but we'll just let you have your dream of living in this beautiful home for one last day. Then you can just collect your things and troddle off to some roach-infested motel, making your life on the road.

"Oh, and by the way? Don't worry about this little lady right here... I'll tell ya 'friend', she won't be missing ANYTHING. Dude, you've been a loser since you were born! Your mother left you, your father abandoned you, you almost died in a match. And right before that match, your opponent, your childhood object of lust... he along with the world discovered your little secret!"

He was right. Javex Valerius was my childhood crush... and now I was forced out of the closet thanks to him and his running buddy, Vlad. In the end, my hero was no better than the bullies that tormented me in middle school. Another one of the worst nights of my life... Bass continued, "Bottom line? Come tomorrow, you'll be traveling the streets alone, arena to arena, hoping one of the other wrestlers or management members will give you a ride to another loss. Reeve... I'm glad to have had you as a best friend. But both I & your gf have found someone better than you, in eachother. That's just the way things go, pal... sorry about yer damn luck!!!"

Alexis and Bass walked up to the door, swung it open, and slammed it in my face. My life up to this point was littered with misery. Bass ended up joining the Underground alongside Vlad & JVX, and the group I called family, Apollo Kaytor and Trikzta, Made In America, were sunk. My destiny in XAW was all but dashed.

I spent the night alone in bed, staring up at the ceiling, thinking about my life... all the trials and tribulations I've weathered. All the hell I've been through to find my happiness. The joy within had been extinguished. I would no longer be adorned with colorful, vibrant, flamboyant threads.....But instead, I adopted the name 'Reeve Gordon', an edit of the real name of one of my other fave wrestlers: Steve Borden, aka, Sting. I covered my face in black and white paint, slicked back my hair, wore a pair of shredded jeans and a red tee displaying "iAm" in black. I wore a black, leather vest with metal spikes pointing out from its shoulders...

And I always wore a necklace with a shimmering, crystal Dragon pendant, referring to myself as the so called "New Dragon". JVX could only laugh at the notion of this punk kid trying to grab his torch... Though, every time I made my entrance, the legend couldn't help but notice something...

Some kind of fire burning within my soul. And it grew brighter each day.

"The Rain Storm" Reeve Gordon, History pt.2: 'Lost & Found... & Lost Again'

I tried to forge a career in XAW, but in the end, they dumped me... literally, in a vat of shit. And you thought XWF was bad. >__<

With anger running through my veins, I headed back home to seek my revenge on my ex, Alexis, and her new boyfriend, my ex best friend, Bass Monsoon. I was seething with rage, and I could do nothing more than take pain out on two of the main people that added to my spiral into madness. The treacherous couple were at a theatre, showing some generic action/suspense bullshit starring Vin Diesel... Bass headed to the concession stand, as Alexis was left behind to continue indulging herself in the crapfest. Suddenly, the lights cut out. Alexis worried a bit, Bass still gone. A glow emenated from the screen... after a split second, a black bat sliced through the air, and just like that, Alexis was on the floor. Moments later, Bass returned to fine Alexis gone, and the movie's credits already rolling ahead of time... ending with one last credit:

Director: Reeve Gordon

Bass was left in a mixture of fury and fear, as he ventured throughout the arena, searching for anyone who could tip him off of Alexis's whereabouts. But sadly for him, that bitch was long gone. Lex was with me... headed for a place where I knew nobody could track us down. A place where it would only be me and her, and I'd FINALLY be able to exact my revenge on the woman that ripped my heart in two. I put her out using a chloraform soaked rag, before tying her to a wooden chair in the center of the cabin. I yelled as she began to awaken.

"You BITCH, do you realize how my life is now? You stabbed me in the back, as did my 'hero', and now everything's a mess. I feel like breaking your neck, or stabbing you in the chest, but no. I'm gonna kick it up a notch. See this black bat? It's going to be the end of you, and it won't be quick, oh hell no. I'll strike you over, and over, and OVER till you truly know how it feels to feel nothing but pain. You've nowhere to run or hide... once I'm finished with you, I'll set this cabin ablaze, and burn it to the ground, seeing its ashes spread out into the far reaches of my beautiful forest. Say goodbye, my darling."

I laughed violently as Alexis tried desperately to escape, to no avail. I slid my index finger along her chin softly, gently kissing her on the forehead. "I loved you oh so much, my dear. Yet you threw my love in the trash and now I stand here, broken and shattered, torn apart upon the floor. Now? I'm going to do the same to you." Suddenly, I could smell smoke drifting outside the cabin. Alexis shifted her chair til she droped to the side, and I kicked the door opened, finding my raYne Forest being set on fire by one of the men that helped destroy my XAW career, Vlad. I rushed out of the forest as quickly as I could, leaving Alexis behind without a care, and as I met with Vlad, all I could do is look as if I was about to break down. The half vampire, half human hybrid smiled, patting me on the shoulder. A cloud of smoke encapsulated him, and as it left, he was gone.

I subsequently moved from company to company, seeking a career, but never accumulating success. Sometimes inches within major victories, but always falling short. I eventually found myself in love with a fellow member of one of the elite companies of the time. Her name was Krystal Dawn, a hardcore dynamite diva, with all the tools to be a champ in the biz one day. I caught her eye, and we began a relationship that slowly began to wash away all the negativity that had been holding me down for so long. I was feeling as if I could be loved again, as if I wasn't alone, as if this woman truly was my key to a better life, and a better me.

We opened up to one another, our childhoods, our family, school, wrestling, and everything in between. It seemed as if our being together was so much more natural and romantic, and I sought my forgiveness with the big man upstaird. I felt like Alexis didn't deserve the terrible death she had met with. I cried a few times at night, but Krystal calmed me down, comforting me, as we lay next to eachother, smiling, looking into one another's eyes... One night Krystal kissed me on the forehead, and spoke as I gazed into her gorgeous eyes, "Reeve... some nights I hear you mention some woman's name... Alexis. I was worried who that could be?"

Fear swept over me, as she looked rightly upset. I spoke, "She's an ex of mine. She slept on me with my best friend, and left my life in ruins. Sometimes I have nightmares of her hunting me down and doing terrible things to me, and sometimes to you as well. I'm so sorry, precious." Krys sort of looked less perturbed but was still worried. "Do you think there's any chance she'd track us down? I don't want to be afraid of living in my own home..."

"Hun, things are going to be just fine. There's no problem, if that wench tries to interfere with our life, we've got one of the world's TOP security systems in place, and she'd be spliced and diced and dropped in the dirt. There is NO CHANCE IN HELL that skank is coming back into my life, much less invading ours. I love you, ever so much, my dear <3 ^__^ "

Krys replied, "I love you too, Reeve! <333 ^.^ "

However, one night, Krystal was outside an arena, smoking a joint, leaning against the hood of her car as it blares out some 'Usher'. Krys hums to the song, but after a few moments, static is heard before the cd skips and cuts out. She looks distrought, as she heads to check on the cd player... *THWACK!!* Krystal dropped like a sack of potatoes [where's when ya need him?! XD ] Alexis dropped my very own, personal weapon; a black baseball bat. She began to berate Krys with fists and boots, lifting Dawn up before slamming her into her car. Alexis then yanked Krystal up tightly by the collar, screaming at her, spit splattering against Krystal's face.

"So YOU'RE the half-wit ho-bag that's been going down on Reeve every night? Trust me, sweetie, you'll get tired, you'll get bored, and at some point in time, you'll drop his ass just like I did. He's not worth the time, the effort, the work or the patience. He's not a man, he's a fairy, and he's not got what it takes to please a woman!! Don't believe me?" Krystal tried to reply, "NO! I love him, I--" But Alexis cut her off... literally. Alexis procured a switchblade from her pocket, before slitting Krystal's throat, shoving Dawn into the car... Krys slid down and blood swept across the jet black finish. That night, I tried to get ahold of Krystal... but was left with a busy signal. A couple of days later, I heard of her death. Alexis was nowhere to be found. Again, my life was ... I needed something, someone, to brighten my world...

I spent a couple of years mourning, not only over the death of Krystal, but over the shape of my life. I wanted to be sparkly, and daring, and some kind of beacon when it comes to living out loud. A whirlwind. But I'd been lost. And I felt as if my life would forever be an endless fall into darkness and despair. Enter a man by the name of Tony Spaghetti, aka Tony Santiani. A flame was lit in my heart, and the fire was bright. We were both in the same company together; Midwestern Championship Wrestling. He was dashing and daring, a Brooklyn born bruiser, akin to Casey Jones from TMNT, and as soon as he caught my eye, I was swept away.

The two of us soon became the power couple of MCW, aligning with Tara Ryzing, Sugar Stevens, Apollo Kaytor, X-static, and Heather Nova, collectively known as 'The Industry'. We battled time and again with the ressurected 'Underground', consisting of Vlad, Callisto, Crusher, Mangler, Saidogai, and Alone, which was to Javex what 'Reeve' is to my 'raYne', a dark, twisted alter ego. Things would simmer to a boil at Heatwave '05, where the Underground and the Industry met eachother inside the triple cage, the ownership of the company on the line, Underground represented by the current Chairman, Mike Johnson, while our group was led by the potential Chair: Trinity.

Meanwhile, back in my hometown of Nowhere, Oklahoma, my sister Sarah Gordon, aka 'Snow', was training to become a pro wrestler in her own right. She was the other half of our coin, always into camo and short, spiky hair, and never seen without a dogtag. Just like the dragon pendant I wear that reminds me of JVX, Snow has always worn this dogtag from her greatest adversary; Violet, icon of Ladies All-star Wrestling. Sarah spent four or five years on the indie circuit, before Mike Johnson noticed her, sent some scouts, and before long she was brought onto the main roster of MCW. Mike kept speaking into Snow's ear, trying with all his might to have her intervene with the triple tier cell and cost the Industry the match, betraying me and becoming a corporate sell-out. The night of HeatWave rolled around, and both teams were bashing eachother from top to bottom of the structure. A briefcase was suspended over the very top, with the winning team delievering the ownership to their leader. Mike Johnson and Trinity were outside, glaring eachother down, when a tune unfamiliar to the MC-Dub audience struck up; "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks. Snow appeared from the curtains, to a deafening cheer from the MCW fans.

She glanced out at the audience, before speeding down the ramp to lend a helping hand... Alone and Tony clashed upon the roof, one of the men sure to grab the case, as Snow began climbing from the outside. The sight of Alone/Tony was quite reminiscent of the moment I faced JVX atop the very same structure, right before Javex sent me careening through the air and colliding with the steel ramp. Snow finally reached the top, staring down both Alone & Tony-tone, one to the other, back and forth... till she focused on my lover, as if she were about to pounce... when suddenly;

BAM!!

Just as it seemed as if she'd strike him down, she whipped around and hit Alone with his very own Gloria Por Dalor [superkick] sending the legend many feet down to the ramp, breakig him. Snow reached toward Tony, pulled him up, and the two of them pulled down the briefcase, as the Industry celebrated far below. Trinity, beaming from ear to ear, becoming the new face of the company, and knowing in her heart that she could help without a doubt. Finally, I felt a peace come over me. I was in a solid, wonderful relationship with Tony. My career had been ressurected. And my cousin was proudly following in my footsteps. Together, Snow & I formed a team called 'The Perfect Storm', and a couple of years later, we focused our sights on a company by the name of 'WCF'. Snow fell in love with the place, but it just wasn't enough for me. She stuck around, but I moved out for something a bit more fierce...

...the Realm of Xtreme.

At first I felt as if I was in the right place, and that I was going to tear the house down. That I'd found my home, and that this is where I'd spend the rest of my career. But instead, I annoyed the whole roster and fans and staff and management to the point where they electrocuted me, shredded me, blew me up, and beheaded me, leaving me dead. XWF icon Archie Lawson punted my head into the fans like a soccer ball. Alexandra Callaway, another XWF legend, was left exhuberant over my being slaughtered at the hands of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. She had been one of, if not THE main XWF member I'd pissed off, and she'd exacted her revenge, sure she'd never see my face again.

She was wrong.

|tbc|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
Darius Xavier (07-22-2018)