Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » LEAP OF FAITH 2018
A moment of clarity
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-20-2018, 10:54 PM

Jessalyn sits in her room waiting for Alexi to get back with dinner. The moments like this what she missed the most. Staying up late and eating bad take from some place no one has heard of. It's the simple things that you sane and lead to moments of clarity.

So, I have been thinking lately what is the point of all of this. By this I mean putting all of this time and effort into doing want you love other people won't take the time to do the same. I work day in and day out and try to be the best I can be. That doesn't always work out for me,but I've come to terms with that. What I haven't come to terms with and probably never will is half - asses.

I get it sometimes you don't have the energy to do it. Or your like other people who say"I will show you in my actions." I have seen both ideas work and both ideas fail miserably. So to that I wonder why do we allow people to be here if they won't work. It's like having a handicapped kid sweep your lot on the weekend. It makes you feel good, they are happy and you don't have to do the work yourself. Although not of that matters when you have to go behind them and do it again.

That is what I feel is the issue here, I feel like you guys don't wanna work. I think that you guys presume that you can just keep sweeping the lot and Mr. Lane will give that 20 bucks her promised. That is all fine and good but what does it accomplish if I have to come clean it up. This is the message I have to clean up. Nyx and Isabelle singing up to do work and never in the effort. They get the 20 bucks and get to do more work.

Not this time, I am taking that 20 bucks and that title and you two can fight over gets to shove the broom up each other's ass first.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post