Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » LEAP OF FAITH 2018
Redemption #2
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-19-2018, 07:27 PM

July 11, 2018. Sydney International Airport.3:45 pm

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaIL4dhC2PoBqS5WJo0kQ...IogOBKxjDw]

Jessalyn arrived in Sydney with little to no problem. She left the terminal and went to custom. She nad noting to declare, at least nothing she wanted to say out loud. She made her way to baggage claim and waited for her duffle to roll by. She hears a voice behind her say those od familiar words.

Why do ravens fly at night?

She turned to find a man in his late twenties standing there staring at her . Waiting for an answer.

[Image: 468971865_180303_004210.jpg]

She was stunned for a moment he didn't look like an assassin. Most of them didn't, I guess that was the idea. She took a breath and responded.

To see the light in humanity.

The man smiled gently

Hello Jessalyn, I'm Alexi Mikhailov. I am your Liason while in Sydney. You and will become great friends, you and I . here, let me help with your bags.

Jessalyn didn't know what to say or do, she just let him take the bags.

Abigail has told me all about you. We should stop at bar on the way to the hotel, get a drink or two, talk things over . Tell me, do you like vodka?

She looked at him and answered sheepishly

Yeah, you could say that. You also could say I have kept the industry afloat. I should get stock in it.Haha.

He smiled back at her as they walked out of the terminal and towards the parked running car. He put her bag in the trunk and the two got in the back of the car.

So what has Abigail told you about the target? Did she tell you how she wanted him Killed?

She sat in shock nervously looking at Alexi and then the driver. She whispered ...

Should we be talking about that so openly?

Alexi smiled.And nodded towards the driver.

Him?He is another contractor. He does this all the time. He just drives us to where we need to be and picks us up when we need him. He is a real quiet guy, doesn't ask too many questions. Aint that right Peter?

The man in the driver sit nodded and kept driving.

So did she tell you or not?

No, she didn't. I thought you would have had an idea of how to go about this. This is my first real operation. I have never really done assassination, or even kill someone for that matter.

He smirked at her

Its really easy, it's like riding a bike, a very violent sometimes bloody bike. You'll be fine, it comes real natural. Its like sex, once you do it, you'll love, it.

The car drove through downtown Sydney, Jessalyn stared out of the window as the building and people passed by.

he would have loved doing this. I miss him.

Who, Mezian?

Yeah, he would have loved doing this with me.

Worry not little one. He is proud of you even if he cants say it anymore. I worked with him once, in Albania. He and I were hired to kill General who had extended too far into the government. It was easy in and out and no one knew what happened.

The car stopped in front of this little hole in the wall bar.The two got out of the car, Alexi slapped the top of the car twice and Peter drove off. Jessalyn and he walked in.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHSy-o2kl3XKeH-kFRIYH...dRki53_me6]

It was quiet and empty. There wasn't even a bartender. Jessalyn began to wonder what this was.

Isn't there supposed to be people in a bar? Or even a bartender?

Not if the Ravens own the place and we have free range of the alcohol.

Alexi walked behind the bar and grabbed two glasses and a bottle of Vodka.

Now, do you want to shoot him or do you want to make it personal? I can make either happen. I have the info on him so we can execute whatever plan you want.

Jessalyn thought of the idea while she took a sip from the glass Alexi pored her. What who he have done. What terrible ways would he have killed this Matt guy?

Personal, I wanna make it personal. I wanna watch him die. I want the last thing he sees and hears to be me.

Whoa, little one that is a bit dark, I like it. So here is the plan if you wanna go down that route. He is staying in the penthouse in a hotel down the road here. We get a room there up in the penthouse and we just watch and wait for him to make a mistake. We could also just kill him in his sleep. I don't think that would work for you. But first, let's get a few more drinks in us and then head to the hotel. We need to get dinner soon and get some sleep we are getting up pretty early in the morning.

How early is early?

4 am.

Jesus Fucking Christ who does that?

He does. He is a very busy man, has a lot of stuff to get done. That is why we have to watch him, so we can find our window of opportunity. Come now Peter is waiting for us.

Jessalyn and Alexi head out the door. And there Peter was the car running and everything.

But...How?

Don't worry little one, I Don't even know how.

The two got in the car and the drove to the hotel. Once they arrived Jessalyn got out of the car and just stared the building. She was trying to see if she could see the penthouse suite.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOn-ItV6KOAidnzVOoXd_...k7GO2lrsQg]

So we are going to be living up there?

Yeah, have you never been in a penthouse before?

No, not really. Mezian never likes them and the Xwf doesn't pay me THAT GOOD. But it will be a nice change of pace.

The two enter and give their info to the desk clerk. They exchange small talk and head towards the elevators. When Jessalyn gets a weird feeling like someone is watching her. She slowly turns back towards the lobby. She sees a man in a chair staring holes into her. Like he was trying to see her soul.

Oh, shit! That is an angel. Or at least he is strong enough to be one.

What are you talking about?

He turned to see who she was talking about. As he turned he noticed three men standing around another. The man she was talking about was infact Matt.

Okay new plan, if he makes us we are all dead. We should get to our room and get ahold of Abby and see if we need to change course.

Good idea, Does he know where we are going to be staying?

Dont know, but I guess we will find out.

They enter the elevator. As the doors slide shut the man in the chair smiles at Jessalyn waves at her.

Well, that was fucking creppy.

To Be Continued...

And here I was expecting to have some witty retort to your promo. But alas you have yet to post one. Atleast as I am filming this now.Not a " hey fuck you bitch" or " you are gonna get hurt cunt". I am actually dissappointed in you two. Reallt I mean one of you is the goddamn champion you would expect that to mean she would cut promos,but I guess not. The idea of being champion is only meaningful to a few people around here. For the rest of them its just something to make them feel important.

The problem with that mentality is that no matter how many titles you win if you are a piece of shit human being and don't deserve to have a job, You are still that with or without the straps. Because a title should be cherished, coveted and something you strive to obtain and hold on to as long as you can. That means when someone walks up and tries to take it from you fight them. You fight them with every ounce of your being, you give it you're all. Sometimes that is not enough and that is okay.

So if either of you two women aren't going to fight for the XWF Bombshell Championship then pack it up and have Vinny send it to my house. I dont wanna waste my time on people who aren't willing to fight for what they have or what they want. Why don't you two go home and don't come back we don't need you and we sure as hell want you if aren't going to fight. This is the XWF, the land of extreme, and either you can handle it or you cant either way you should reconsider your choices.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessalyn Hart's post:
Vincent Lane (07-23-2018)