Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 04:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » LEAP OF FAITH 2018
Redemtion #1
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-17-2018, 06:40 AM

Patrick Martin Coldwell
August 7, 1984-July 5, 2018

The trees swayed in the summer breeze as she stood over the headstone of Mezian. She never thought she would see this day. Seraphim were immortal, they lived forever. How is it that the one person she thought would live forever would be the one she put in the ground.

The rest of the people had left by now and it was just he staring at a coffin next to a pile of dirt. Was this the only thing that was left of her friend? What this his legacy? He didn't have any family, his wife and children were dead and so were his parents. The only people that would care was his friends and maybe a few people at the Xwf. Mr. Lane and Mr. showed up to give their respects. This is not how she expected to spend her summer, but there was nothing left for her to say or do she had to say her peace and let them put the only real friend she ever had to rest.

You know I don't think I ever said it but I loved you. I loved you like a friend and a brother. You have a chance that no one else did. You gave a life to live and you gave me everything someone could ask for.

The girls, Gaea, and the other Primordials have gone into hiding. Tessa has taken over your mantle. She and Lucy are gathering more Seraphim against Micheal. I don't know what I am going to do without you. I sold the houses, I am moving with Abby and the compound. She says I can work for her. The only real question I have is why did you leave everything to me?

Because he trusted you. Hell, he loved you like a sister. He never said it but he did.

Jessalyn was startled by the sudden voice behind her. It was Abigail.

How long were you standing there? How much of that did you hear?

From the start and I heard enough to tell you that it's gonna be alright.

You shouldn't sneak up on people like that. It's not cool, I didn't even hear you.

I am an assassin love, you are not supposed to hear me. It kinda defeats the point if you can hear me. We need to go I have your first assignment and I promise its one you are gonna want to take.

Jessalyn looked back at the casket and placed her hand on it one last time. As she walked away they began to lower it into the ground and cover it with soil.

July 9, 2018. The Raven Compound. Abigail's office.

Jessalyn and Abigail are going over the mission that Jessalyn will be on.

Okay, so this will be an in and out job. Your target is a chap named Matthew Green. He is running for Parliment in Austrailia. This was a job Pat wanted to do but he didn't get a chance to finish it. I honestly didn't want to do it either but, when someone pays you to do something we do it and we do it well.

He was telling me about this while he was in Austrailia. Why are we doing it now? Who is paying us to kill some asshole from Pat's past.?]/color]

I don't know, we don't get paid to ask questions. We get paid to put people in body bags. I don't like getting caught up political shit but he is a bad man and he can not win. So we are gonna make sure that doesn't happen.

So how am going to stop him?

So, in two days he will in Sydney doing a campaign rally of sorts. He and some of his closest allies will be holding it at the meeting hall. You won't be able to get in. We have tried to get you access but it is locked up pretty tight. So the plan is to get him before he gets to the meeting hall.

There is a liaison in Sydney. His name is Alexi, he is one of my best field operatives. He will be the guys to go to for all of the info on Matthew. He has been watching him since Pat went to kill him. Meet up with him and let him and get a sit-rep and plan out your next move. You leave in the morning.

Jessalyn Picked up the dossier that was on the table and began to walk out of the room to her quarters.

Oh, and one more thing. He will ask you the code, do you know the code?

Yeah, Pat told me it enough times, I should know it by now.

Good, Well be safe and don't get killed.Good hunting, Jessalyn

Jessalyn smiled back at Abigail while she left. She had never been given a mission. She had mostly stated in the states or at the compound. She worked at the operations center watching the others on drones and body cameras. The last few weeks have been kinda hectic for her, all of the training Abigail had put her through, the live fire exercises he had done, then Pat dies and she had to deal with all of that.

Now, Now she has to go to the other side of the world and kill someone because someone wants it done and is paying her to do it. She had never really done anything like this, She thought it would be a bit longer until she got her own op. Things don't go as planned, at least that is what she had learned from life as of late.

That night she sat on her bed and read the dossier of Matthew Green. He was effectively a nobody until he had moved over there. He had a criminal record but most of that was covered in black ink. Most likely the doing of Pat, he did that for his friends. He would make sure they didn't have to worry about anything, He would make all of the problems go away. There had to be a reason he fell out of the good graces of Pat. Maybe this Alexi knew, obviously, she couldn't ask Pat. She couldn't ask Matt either. The idea of asking him all of these questions about his ties to Pat just to end up killing him. It seemed a bit crazy and unnecessary. She placed the folder on the table in her room and crawled into bed. The next few days were going to be crazy she needed as much sleep as she could get.

July 10, 2018, 0538 pm London City Airport

The ride to the airport was quiet, for the first time Abigail and Jessalyn didn't have some crazy story about Patrick and what he was doing that day.T hey sat awkwardly in the car trying not to look at each other for too long. Once at the airport Jessalyn got her bags, the two then went through security and then sat in a bar waiting for Jessalyn's Plane to leave.

So,...Abby, can I get something like a hidden blade. You know the ones from that game. That would be fucking sweet as fuck. Being an assassin after all.

Abigail stared at Jessalyn with a mix of confusion and disdain

This isn't a fucking game! You are going halfway around the world to kill someone. A real person, with a real weapon. This is not some half-assed depiction of what we do there is no animus and there are no hidden blades. So, please take this more seriously.

[color#=008080] Hey, Look I deal with high-stress situations with humor. Its what I have done all my life. If I had a dollar for every time he yelled at me for cracking a joke while the world was in peril I would be rich. At least richer than I am now.

You seem different, you seem upset over something? What is wrong, is there anything I should know? Are we still going through with this?

Abigail sat for a second staring at her scotch. The ice cubes slowly melting and diluting what was left of her three fingers.

I started to think about why we were doing this. Like, who was paying us to kill a nobody that may or may not have angelic backing. So I ran the routing number for the payment to look at what account it was coming from and what I found was disturbing, to say the least.
It was connected to an account that Pat had. He had it all set up to send it to me if and when he died. It even had an automated message emailed to me. So out of morbid curiosity, I opened it. I kept in on my phone, I was waiting to show it to you.

Abigail pulled her phone and placed on the table, with the video paused. Jessalyn pressed play. It was Mezian sitting in
a hotel room. The time stamp was when he went to Austrailia. She could see the others in the background, But he looked different.
She listened to what he had to say.

[event]Hello Jessalyn, If you are watching this it means I am dead. I am here in Austrailia. I have no way to say this except, to be honest. I need you to finish the job. I am not gonna make it out of the surgery alive. I need you to kill Matt and make sure he understands what it means to wanna die. Do what you need to do to get this done. And remember we fly at night to see the light in humanity.

The video cuts off and there is an awkward silence between the Abby and Jess. Then the two hear the announcement of Jessalyn's plane boarding now. The two smiles sightly and stand while walking towards the gate.

I never really said thank you for all of what you have done for me. Yeah, I know I probably wasn't the first choice but I hope I can prove my worth. I am sorry for killing Daniel, I didn't think I had another choice. I hope we can become better friends.
Abigail smiled softly and leaned to Jessalyn.

All is forgiven love, I know you'll do great. Be safe out there and good hunting.

Abigail gently kissed Jessalyn and walked away. Jessalyn wondered what that was all about, she turned away. She handed her boarding pass to the attended and walked down the corridor to her plane.

To Be Continued...

Let me start off by saying That I am glad that we have a humble and generous champion in Nyx. We have had selfish, self-centered, primadonnas for champions. We needed someone like her to come and shake things up. and yeah she beat me on Warfare, but to be honest, it's not that big of a deal. I lose, I get back up, I lose again, I get back up. You see I don't think that a fighting spirit is much appreciated around here. If you are a winner everyone loves you, but if you are a loser you are the butt of the joke.

I have nothing but respect for Nyx and what she stands for, but that is where it ends. I am going to into Leap of Faith and walk out you XWF Bombshell Champion. I have been given so many opportunities to be champion and I wasted them. Not this time, I am taking this chance as a chance at redemption. So yeah I can sit here and say that Nyx is a nobody and she doesn't mean shit to me. She only is champion because Azreal is a cocky fuck. And Isabel is just a pretty face that is gonna get it busted up. I have no Idea why someone like her would wanna get in the ring with actually trained wrestlers. But hey maybe she will choke at the title chance like her "client" does...constantly.So I don't know what these bitches will have to say but to quite honest I don't care. In life, you are only given so many chances. I guess because I am the only woman that has stuck around through the dark times that was the reign of Myst and Dyson. I get a lot of chances. So now I have to make it worthwhile, you could say I have to make a "Leap Of Faith".

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessalyn Hart's post:
Vincent Lane (07-23-2018)