Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 06:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The colour of Revenge
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

06-02-2013, 12:21 PM

Seeing Red

After the attack on Warfare, Jason’s mind went into overload with anger he only saw one man to blame for this action, the one man that wanted to play hero and save the world. When the attackers left the ring, Jason got up on his own according and his eyes were fixed on this man constantly until he went to the back, the only colour Jason could see was red and this was because he was angry and wanted revenge.

Summer Days

Jason E Smith is in a black shofar driven car with Liam Carter, he has a glass of champagne in his hand that not even been touched…. Jason is looking out of the window looking out at the clear blue sky, as the warm sunshine flooded window and touched Jason’s face it reminded him of summer but what was a simple season full of great memories had now turned into a nightmare but that thought quickly faded away with evil and pain quickly taking over. Liam Carter is talking to Jason but Jason blocking out his voice and turning it into white noise, Jason was focused on something else or someone else.

Liam Carter nudges Jason which finally gets Jason attention but the rage of smith quickly filled and made Jason snap.

Jason E Smith: WHAT!!

Jason in that moment of anger breaks the glass of champagne he had, there was an air of silence that filled the car to let the anger of smith die down.

Liam Carter: I was talking to you about what you are going to do after what happened in the main last week; I was giving you a few options of what you could do

Jason E Smith:There is only one thing I am going to do and that’s to go for the source of the problem

Liam Carter: Right

Jason E Smith: When I get my hands on him he is not going to know what hit him

Liam Carter: Anything I can help you with?

Jason E Smith: Nope

Liam Carter: Come on let me help you get revenge on this guy

Jason E Smith: If I needed your help I would ask for it, plus you only gave me two out of the three things I asked for last week

A look of disappointment crosses the face of Liam Carter

Liam Carter: We couldn’t find anything useful to your advantage

Jason E Smith: What nothing, and when you say we

Liam Carter: The Company I work for, if you’re a client of our company or either a worker, there will be always someone to help you thrive or archive your goal, that includes myself and so I had people help me with the tasks you gave me

Jason had gone back to what he had been doing and that’s looking out of car door ignoring Liam Carter

Liam Carter: You didn’t listen to word I said then did you?

Jason E Smith:Huh…. Sorry I was distracted, what was you saying?

Liam Carter: (looking slightly fed up) don’t matter…. Who is he anyway?

Jason E Smith gets out his phone and goes to the XWF roster profile and he shows Liam the man’s roster page

Liam Carter: Oh him… Well if there is anything….

Jason E Smith: (angry tone) don’t even finish that sentence, how long until we get to the hotel

Liam Carter: Not far, few minutes

Jason E Smith: Stop the car… I’m walking the rest of way

Liam Carter: What!!

The car stops and Jason gets out quickly followed by Liam, Jason grabs his stuff from the car and starts walking the rest of the way

Liam Carter: You don’t want to be walking the rest of the way surely?

Jason E Smith: I need some air, I will call you later

Liam Carter watches Jason starting to walk, he decides not to follow and for Jason to do his own thing, he grabs his phone out of his inside jacket pocket and presses a speed dial number he then speaks to someone on the phone

Liam Carter: Jason doesn’t want our help at the moment…

Liam Carter: He does but he doesn’t like anyone getting involved in his business…

Liam Carter: (sigh’s) ok sir…. Yes sir

Liam puts down the phone and puts it back in his pocket; he then looks back at Jason who is still walking and going further away into the distance.

TO BE CONTINUED ....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason E Smith's post:
salmanvandam007 (06-03-2013), Unknown Soldier (06-05-2013)