Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » LEAP OF FAITH 2018
Hometown Treads
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-12-2018, 12:50 PM

Double duty. Overtime. Often the bane of the average member of the workforce, finding you have to do double the work of others, your peers, to make everything work out for the company.

Just another day in the fucking office.

HOMETOWN TREADS

We open to see the exterior of Capital One Arena. Unlike the Staples Center, Madison Square Garden, or many other famous arenas around the world, without signage it just sort of blends into the rest of the DC cityscape. Sundresses and button downs adorn passersby on another hot, sunny afternoon in the Grand High Capital.

Sure as you would believe, given this is one of his promos, Robbie Bourbon is standing in front of the arena. Beside him is Blue, his girlfriend and handler. She looks less than pleased.

Look, I get that you're excited to have two matches so close to home, but...

But what! This is what we dreamed of! The people! Our people! Everybody will be able to see me wrestle, not once, but twice! It's...

Blue rolls her eyes. Robbie's voice cuts short.

It's not my dream, Robbie. It hasn't been for a while.

You have this great big heart and plan, but honestly, I need my space, I need the ability to do what I want to do.

Robbie's chest heaves.

Well, I love you, you know that...

I think being around you is a chore.

Robbie's chest heaves again as Blue looks away and towards the ground. Robbie turns to face her, and seeing her shoulder, sidesteps to be in front of her.

Babe, I...

Look, I didn't want to say this, I was afraid of how you would react. I need to go do what I need to do to make myself happy, and I haven't been happy in a long time.

Good luck with your match.

Blue sidesteps Robbie and starts to walk away.

Honey...

Blue stops. She barely turns and glares at Robbie.

She turns and continues to walk away. The camera shows Robbie just watch as she continues to walk, complete shock and dismay on his face.

"Yo, Robbie Bourbon!"

A random XWF fan approaches Robbie with his hand in the air. Robbie barely looks at him.

Hi.

The fan lowers his hand.

What, no high five? C'mon, man, I loved how you got your ass kicked by Louis D'Ville! That was classic! And that time you got beat by Vinnie Lane! Man, you're like the best at getting your ass kicked, and now you get to lose twice, man!

Nobody looks better in defeat!

Robbie's chest heaves.

Run.

What? Man, I know all that wrestling stuff is fake, and you're just a big loser, why you telling me to...

Before he can finish, Robbie grabs the man by the throat with his right hand. He then hooks the man's right leg with his left arm. Hoisting him, Robbie delivers a one handed chokeslam Robbiebomb to the fan onto the concrete. People all gasp in shock.

Shoulda ran, asshole.

So should Rain.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Rain (07-20-2018), The Engineer (07-12-2018)