Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 06:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVAGE July 7th
Taylor Mayde Offline
Director of Drug Testing and Analysis

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2018, 08:55 AM

[Image: newsavagelogo.jpg]

LIVE FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IN HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA!

[Image: USH-_Globe_Logo-for-_Light-_BAKGND-no-_E...02x535.png]

Tommy Wish - vs - Azrael
Standard Match
Option 2 - 2500 Word Limit - 3 RP Maximum

Jenny Myst- vs - JACK
Xtreme Rules
Option 3 - No Word Limit - 2 RP Maximum
If Jenny Myst loses the title before this Savage and JACK were to win this match he will receive the next Xtreme Tittle shot when it is booked.

[Image: coollogo_com-298171149.png]
[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]
XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
N.A.Z.I. - vs - Scully
Televison Title Match
15 Minute Time Limit
Option 2 - 2500 Word Limit - 3 RP Maximum

It opens up to Tommy sitting inside the locker room. We see him mean mugging the camera, and puts up a photo of Azeal... AZREAL towrds the camera. He then speaks.

"You see this fans, you see a picture your former Bombshell Champion, your blink and you'll miss a man who was slated to be a Hart Champion, but couldn't deliver?

It's a shame that he feels like he is above everyone else in this place. He's nothing more of a man who keeps himself in the closet."

He then props up a photo of the "human" form of Azreal, with a photo quility looking bleak in its true form.

"This is a man who you people love, a man who can't even admit he's nothing more than a comic book character from an unnamed game? You're all going to be so so SO sad, that he will end up getting battered by me.

Azreal can think that he can beat me, thats fine with me, because if he does... or doesn't, I have a special surprise for him..."

Tommy picks up "Besty", a refined Kendo Stick with wood, and luaghs at the camera.

"Meet my friend Besty, she's going to make sure that HE won't walk out alive in our match.

Either I lose to him or not...."

Tommy then picks up a match, and starts to burn both photos of Azreal in front of the camera.

"He's gonna...feel... PAIN!"

Scene fades into static....

The Savage opening video then plays as the cameras cut to the arena. Pyro goes off. Signs are seens in the crowd. "I WANT TO BE IN JENNY'S EMPIRE", "AZRAEL FOR PRESIDENT", I WISH TOMMY WISH WOULD GO AWAY"

Hello everybody! Pip Collins and Luca Azregotti at ringside for the go-home show before Leap of Faith!

Don't get used to seeing us here, we're being paid overtime to be on the B show tonight!

B show or not we have a lot of action to get to, so lets get started!

Yawn.

The crowd is cheering pretty heavy, ready for the go-home show before the Pay Per View.

Tommy Wish - vs - Azrael
Standard Match

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Introducing first! Weighing 250 pounds! Tommy Wish!

The lights goes off in the arena, and starts to flicker as his theme plays on the X-Tron. Then the lights turns white, and Tommy comes down to the ring with giving high fives to the fans. Then he rolls into the ring, and stand in the ring.

And his opponent….

Weighing 168 pounds…. Azrael Erebus!

the music comes to life within the speakers, Azrael appears and walks to the ring confidently, with a dead set, determined look in his eyes. Eyes that smolder with a touch of fire.

The bell rings and Azrael swoops right in and grabs Tommy Wish by the throat and with one arm lifts him into the air.

Ho-ly shit. You know, Tommy Wish is a fat fuck at 250 pounds, Pippins.

Give it to him, Luca. That is a great show of strength by the man from the stars.

Azrael holds Wish in the air for a moment then throws him into the corner! Wish bounces off the turnbuckle and falls forward, down on his face, to the mat.

The spaceman strides around the ring to the turnbuckle Tommy Wish just landed in. He glides up to the top rope, waits for Wish to gain his bearings and stand-up, and flies from the top rope! Azrael glides like an eagle only to be caught by Tommy Wish and slammed down hard with a powerslam!!!

Tommy Wish pulls the leg!!!

One!!!

TWO!!!!

Azrael kicks out pretty much before two.

Holy God damn close one, Pip.

I think Tommy Wish is going to have to try harder than that to take down Azrael Erebus, Luca…

Azrael pretty much floats back up to his feet as Tommy Wish gains his feet back, as well. The brawler that Tommy is begins throwing quick, thick jabs at Azrael, who dodges them like the Matrix or some crazy Anime.

Finallly, Azrael jumps high into the air and mule kicks Tommy Wish straight in the face. This sends Wish flying back, between the ropes and out of the ring. Azrael slowly lands back to his feet, scopes out the situation, and runs back to catch the ropes. He bounces off and shoots like a bullet to the outside of the ring and tackles Wish as he’s finding his feet again. Wish falls back against the barricade while Azrael hit hard on the outside, as well, proving that Tommy Wish is not a safe cushion. The official, Chaz Bobo, begins to count-out the two men from inside the ring..

One!

Two!

Wish rolls to his side and is slow getting up. Azrael has managed to slither to the steps and crawl his way back to his feet. Taking less of the blow, the spaceman quickly catches his breath and sees his opponent pulling himself to his feet at the corner of the barricade. Azrael stands on the apron, he measures up his opponent….. He sprints down and flips off the apron……….

Tommy Wish dives out of the way at the last possible moment! Azrael shatters into a thousand pieces as he hits he corner hard and crumbles to the ground. Tommy Wish sits off to the side and takes a moments rest… Chaz Bobo doesn’t know what the fuck to do. Azrael never entered the ring so he keeps counting.

Three!

Four!

Tommy Wish catches his breath and goes after Azrael….. But the spaceman isn’t there!!

Where did he go?!

Open your eyes Pipper!

How?!

Azrael is on the top turnbuckle and swan dives off……

!!!!!!!!

When Worlds Collide to the outside!!!

Azrael hits the swan bomb perfectly and destroys Tommy Wish with it. Azrael flips to his feet like nothing and grabs Tommy Wish and throws him into the ring…. Wish staggers to his feet but he’s still seeing stars from the big move on the outside. Wish makes a last attempt at a haymaker but is caught in the Darkest Light!!!!

Oh!!

Good night!

Azrael covers Tommy Wish!

One!!!

Two!!!

Three!!!!

Winner – Azrael Erebus

Jenny and Chris are in the locker room. He is sitting on the couch, his XWF=CHAOS tee on with a pair of jeans. Jenny has a leg up on the chair, stretching for her upcoming match.

Chaos: It's been a rough week for us, Jen. We had most of the gold in this company seven days ago. Now, we've got NAZI holding my TV title.

Jenny: I have the 12/7 briefcase still.

Chaos: That doesn't mean anything without the X-Treme title.

She looked back into the mirror and kept stretching.

Chaos: It is about time we put this plan into motion. We have all the right parts now. Black didn't work, Gilmour was Empire by default.....but now he have the people......NAZI showed me something in that ring and I think that crazy bastard has what we need to rise to the top of this company.

Jenny puts her other leg up on the chair and touches her toes, stretching.

Jenny: It all begins with Leap of Faith. I will win the X-Treme Title back from Madison, and this time be more diligent about the 24/7 rule. Nathaniel will keep his belt and you will win the briefcase. We will have this company by the balls once more. If we want to be taken seriously, that is what we have to do. No questions asked.

Chris rubs his chin stubble.

Chaos: I don't entirely agree....

He gets up, walks over to Jenny.

Chaos: I think it starts with you getting the job done vs. JACK tonight. So go get 'em killer. No pressure.

He slaps Jenny on the back and walks away. She bites her lip and shakes her head, looking into the camera/mirror with a dead serious look.

Jenny Myst- vs - JACK
Xtreme Rules

The following contest is set for one fall and is X-Treme rules! Introducing first, from a land unknown, JACK!

A Perfect Circle's "The Doomed" rings from the speakers as smoke fills the entrance ramp. One by one, the lights begin to switch off at the command of the drums, slowly engulfing the arena in darkness. Once the drums take a brief reprieve, a lone back light shines on the entryway, revealing a silhouette of a man wielding two daggers. When the percussion returns, All the lights illuminate the building once more, revealing JACK staring straight at the ring.

He walks to the ring slowly and unafraid, keeping his unwrapped eye facing forward all the while. Not once does he face the audience, some of whom offer and immediately retract their hands. He rolls through the bottom rope and heads towards his respective corner, waiting patiently for the bell to ring.

And his opponent, from Las Vegas Nevada, she has asked to be introduced as The Personification of Perfection........Jenny Myst!

Jenny enters the arena when the Drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, Around the 20 second mark. She is usually taunting the fans or pretending to give high fives and the pulling away at the last moment with a sarcastic smirk and an eye roll. When she gets to the ring:
[Image: RUlZaSV.gif]

Jenny immediately goes after JACK as the bell rings, hitting him with a flurry of kicks and punches. The nimble bandaged ninja is able to weather this storm, however, and grabs Jenny around the upper torso and tosses her into the corner. He walks over.....going for a knife edge chop but she ducks, shoving him face first into the turnbuckle. He bounces off and turns around, looking at her as she backs away. He takes a few steps towards her and she charges again, going for a forearm but JACK ducks, grabbing her quickly into a back body drop.

JACK has been impressive so far. He has had an answer for all of Jenny's advances!

Lucky bastard, you usually have to pay for that!

Jenny rolls out of the ring but JACK follows. He grabs her by her blonde main and slams her face off the barricade. She stumbles back and he stays on her, tossing her back first into the ring post. She winces and grabs at her back. JACK goes under the ring and pulls out various objects. A stop sign, a tool box, a kendo stick......a ladder.

Jenny is holding her back, stumbling towards JACK. JACK takes the stop sign and cracks Jenny over the head, dropping her flat on her back. The crowd responds with an OOOOOHHHH.

Oh my! That stopped Jenny in her tracks!

Been working on that one for a while, huh?

JACK covers.

Jenny kicks out. It is hard to tell his expression under his attire but he appears to be smiling. He wants to punish her more. Picking a now wobbly Jenny up by the hair he goes to whip her into the other post, but he blocks with a knee to the gut. She fires an elbow to the back of JACK's neck to create some space then walks away, still wobbling, as he goes to one knee. Jenny rolls into the ring. JACK soon follows. Jenny bounces off the ropes as JACK rolls in and drives a knee to his face. Her expression changes now as she looks a lot more fierce.

Kicking him a few times she comes off the ropes with a lionsault. She lands on JACK and hooks the leg all in one motion.

JACK kicks out. Jenny gets up and yells out "COME ON!". She walks to the far corner and starts to take the turnbuckle padding off. JACK is using the ropes to get to his feet. Jenny comes off the ropes, attempting a SHINING WIZARD but JACK catches her into a sit out facebuster. Both are down. JACK is catching his breath.

My god, what action early on. Neither one can get ahead of each other here.

Jenny gets back to her feet. So does JACK. He goes for a clothesline he ducks and rolls out of the ring. JACK looks irritated and sees her walking on the side of the ring. He runs and baseball slides her into the barricade.

JACK now back in control picks her up by the hair again and goes to whip her into the steps. He runs her towards them but she steps up on them and back flips into a cross body, sending them both crashing to the mat.

What a display of athleticism!

I have been told she is flexible.

Jenny gets up and grabs the chair from where Tigs is sitting. JACK gets back to his feet and Jenny cracks him across the head with the chair. With a grin and a head shake she walks over and begins to take all the monitors out of the announce table and the top off.

Evil intentions here from Myst!

She picks up Jack, he fires off a few body shots but she knees him in the face and lays him on the table.

She looks over with big pearly white smile as she props the ladder. Climbing on top of it does he hand crush sign and bends, getting ready to jump.

She does. 450 splash off the ladder.

Through the announce table!

Both are down.

My god......

Jenny moves first and crawls into the cover.

3----JACK gets a shoulder up.

Jenny can't even deal. She whines in frustration. She grabs the chair again. She brings it down over JACK's back. 2, 3, 4 times. She sets the chair on his face.

Climbing, albeit slowly, to the top rope......

No....she can't.....no!

Again the crush hand logo and Jenny jumps.

PURSUIT OF PERFECTION!!!!! 450 splash off the rope, onto the chair, which was on JACK's face.

Jenny screams and grabs her lower back. But she crawls slow over to the cover.

3!

She did it......

And she may have killed Jack in the process.

Here is your winner: Jenny Myst!

Winner: Jenny Myst

But how much did she take out of herself?

Jenny rolls over, holding her back and wincing as Savage cuts to the back.

The camera pans to Taylor, who is sitting in her office, the Savage broadcast playing on her television. She has her blue buisness suit on, pink blouse, and her hair is down but clearly maintained. Her face, however, tells a different story. It has a look of concern, anger, frustration and disappointment on it all at once. He has the phone up to her hear between her cheek and shoulder. She is writing something down in a notebook.

Taylor: Yes, yes, I get that. But there is nothing we can do?

The voice on the other line is muffled, but it sounds male.

Taylor: So what you are telling me is that we are screwed seven ways to Sunday unless we can prove that without a shadow of a doubt?

The voice had a muffled reply, but it sounded like it said Yes.

Taylor sighed.

Taylor: Okay, I'll be in touch. Don't do anything yet. Call you in a bit. I need to do some research.

She hung up.

Just as she set the phone down, rather agressively, Beau walked in.

Beau: Tay, whats shakin?!

He could tell instantly by her face that it wasn't shaking well. He pulls up a seat and sits down, crossing his legs.

Taylor: Beau, we have a problem.......

What the hell was that?

The scene cuts back to the arena where Tigs is standing in the ring.

[Image: coollogo_com-298171149.png]
[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]
XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
N.A.Z.I. - vs - Scully
Televison Title Match
15 Minute Time Limit

The following match is tonight's Main Event and is set for a 15 minute time limit! It is for the XWF Television Title!

15:00

Scully and NAZI lock up. NAZI gets the upper hand and locks in behind Scully, going for a suplex. Scully uses and elbow and reverses, but NAZI reverses the reverse. Going for a suplex again, Scully blocks and is able to Russian leg sleep NAZI. He plants him down onto the mat.

Scully picks Nazi back up and whips him into the corner. Running with a splash, he grabs a wobbly NAZI and hits a DDT in the center of the ring.

A quick cover from Scully.

Nazi kicks out.

It is going to take more than that to keep the champ down!

13:10

Scully is staying quick on the attack. He stomps at Nazi twice. Then picking him up by the head he grabs an arm and whips him into the other corner. Running with a big forearm he crashes into NAZI. Scully lets out and says "FOR ENGLAND!" then begins to ram a shoulder into the mid section of Nazi. 3, 4, 5 times. Lifting him up, the two go to the middle rope. Nazi sends a few clubs to the back of Scully but the Englishman is able to get him to the middle rope. The two are in a wobbling punch battle on the middle rope. Nazi, however, is able to reverse leverage and get Scully locked in for a suplex.

But when he tries to throw him back, Scully blocks. Then again. Then again. Scully punches Nazi and locks his head under his arm. Jumping off the middle rope he bulldogs Nazi face down onto the mat. Again scully goes for the cover.

New champion here.......?

Nazi gets a shoulder up.

Nope

Scully slaps the mat. Frustrated, he stays on the attack. Nazi gets a thumb to the eye in on Scully when he picks him up, and Nazi whips Scully into the ropes. Big boot to the face.

10:00

He picks scully back up and locks the arms. German suplex!

Keeps the arms locked.

German suplex!

German suplex!

German suplex!

German suplex!

German suplex!

German suplex!

German suplex!

German suplex!

Scully is drooling by the time Nazi is done. He crumbles to the mat. Nazi smirks and covers.

3----Scully kicks out!

Nazi has a look of displeasure on his face.

Nazi hits a leg drop.

These two men are so competitive, neither one can keep the other down. Scully wants this title but Nazi is a hell of a competitor!

Picking Scully up, Nazi sets him up the the White Powerbomb.
And executes!

But this time he doesn't cover.

He picks Scully back up and is going for The Master Race! He has a hand around the throat of Scully when the Englishman is able to fight out of it. Kick to the gut by Nazi, and a hand back on the throat. He lifts Scully up. Scully slides in behind. A club to the back of the neck, and Nazi stumbles. Scully reels him in. Kick to the gut.

DDT!

Both men are down. Scully catching breath and Nazi face down on mat.

7:00

Both men get to their feet. Scully races at Nazi, but Nazi moves, sweeping the legs and tripping Scully who hands between the first and second rope. Nazi slides out of the ring and grabs his face, picking it up then slamming his neck and head down against the ropes. Scully rolls back to the middle of the ring holding his chest and neck. Nazi has a smirk on his face again and he takes his time getting back into the ring. Scully is slow to get up. When he gets to one knee, there is another smirk from Nazi. He sets up in the corner.

Oh no!

Panzer Punt! He makes contact with the side of Scully's head. The Englishman is out cold. Nazi looks up at the clock.

Come on! He already needs a helmet!

5:00

Nazi goes for the cover.

3----SCULLY SOMEHOW KICKS OUT!

Nazi has a shocked look on his face.

Just then the crowd responds as The Power Couple of Empire comes out. Chris is walking towards the ring, Jenny a little behind him, still gimpy from her hard fought match a moment ago.

Nazi grins again and turns around. He picks up Scully but the Englishman hits a standing dropkick, which pushes Nazi back against the ropes. Desperation move from Scully, who isn't even sure where he is still. Jenny and Chris are at ringside now.

Nazi comes back off the ropes with a clothesline, Scully ducks and lifts him for a sidewalk slam. Out of nowhere. Nazi is kick to his feet, however.

2:00

Scully, still woozy, walks into a kick to the gut. Blood and Soil! (Stunner).

He pops up but stays on his feet.....stumbling into

FINAL SOLUTION!!!!!!!!

Nazi covers.

He did it. Evil retains.

Yep. Good show.

Here is your winner and STILL XWF Television champion..............NAZI!

Winner and STILL XWF Television champion: Nazi

EMPIRE is in the ring. They all have their arms up as Scully rolls out of the ring. Just then.......

Taylor Mayde's music hits. Jenny looks at the ramp with a huge grin.

Taylor walks out on the apron with a manila folder. She holds it up. Jenny has a look on her face like a smirk/snarl.

What the hell is in that envelope?!

Aids test?

Empire reigns supreme tonight but our General Manager may have the ace in the hole. What's in that envelope??!

Savage goes off the air with those two having a staredown, Jenny smirking and Taylor with ice cold eyes.

[Image: newsavagelogo.jpg]

[Image: IJkS6WM.jpg]

"It's Better To Be Pissed Off, Than Pissed On"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Taylor Mayde's post:
Abigail Monroe (07-09-2018), Azrael Erebus (07-10-2018), Nathaniel Idenhaus (07-09-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-08-2018), Rain (07-08-2018), The Engineer (07-08-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Taylor Mayde's post!
(07-10-2018), Scully (07-08-2018)
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-09-2018, 10:40 AM

"Did you expect something different?"

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-10-2018, 11:52 AM

"I didn't."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-10-2018, 02:14 PM

(07-10-2018, 11:52 AM)Azrael Erebus Said: "I didn't."

Of Course.
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-10-2018, 02:24 PM

(07-10-2018, 02:14 PM)Tommy Wish Said: Of Course.

"Of course?"

"Of course, what?"

"Of course, you didn't expect something different, either?"

"No kidding!"

"I seen you accepting that fat envelope from a weird, shady looking fellow that was no doubt, your bookie. You bet against yourself, didn't you?"

"Geez! How pathetic can you get?"

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-10-2018, 02:30 PM

Azrael, just.... no. You should be glad you are walking after that match. Might as well pick on someone who's more on your level to bother, because i am not the one.

Shouldn't you be among the beautiful people?
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-10-2018, 02:47 PM

(07-10-2018, 02:30 PM)Tommy Wish Said: Azrael, just.... no. You should be glad you are walking after that match. Might as well pick on someone who's more on your level to bother, because i am not the one.

Shouldn't you be among the beautiful people?

"Um... why would I be lucky to be able to walk, after our fight? My body can heal itself. Regenerate. Not even death can stop me. So why would our match of all things, hinder me at all. I was fine during the fight. As well as after. I sustained zero injuries."

"Shouldn't I be among the beautiful people?"

"What the heck does that have to do with anything?"

"Are you calling me beautiful, Tommy?"

"Are you hitting on me?"

"Cause I'm not interested. Like not even in the slightest. Sorry. I do have standards. Standards that you do not meet the criteria of at all."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post