Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Savage Main Event results REVEALED!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-27-2018, 02:16 PM

(OOC Had to improvise on this one as I lost 100% of what I previously had for this match from myself and others)

Shane recalls the missing main event none of us can remember...

XWF99.com's very own Steve Sayors recently caught up with none other than SHANE formerly of THE BLACK CIRCLE and asked him about that missing Savage main event from a few months ago.

Sayors: Hello Shane so what happened with that missing match? Explain how this can be.

: I'd be glad to, Steve! The cameras stopped working right before the main event.

Sayors: …

: …

A few seconds go by and Sayors finally says what we've all wanted to say to Shane for a long time now.

Sayors: We want those results dammit.

: Well I can give you the results. I just can't give you footage of the match, and since there was some sort of mysterious poison in the air that night, everybody in the match lost their memory of what happened during the match which is why nobody knows the outcome yet. Poison memory dust.

Sayors: And the fans who were in attendance?

: Yes.

Sayors: Yes? So they too were affected by the poison memory dust?

: Yes.

Sayors: So somehow we find ourselves in a position in life where you're the only person alive who knows what happened during the main event of a show. This is just too weird. It's 2018 and I'm still doing this stuff? I need to retire, go gay, or kill myself...

: I remember watching the match from my special hidden room and I can tell you the basics of what happened. It was a 4-on-4 survivor series ripoff that we called some gay name instead.

Sayors: Go on... Get to the meat.

: I think the ref was bribed or something because he was acting pretty damn weird. He let Nazi get beat down by his own partner Pestance, and he DQ'd a bunch of people in favor of Pestalance. I think he took a bunch of peoples money and just screwed them all over to side with Pestalance.

Sayors: I'm not surprised. The ref WAS Asian.

: Still is. That's not the half of it though. The match ended up coming down to some crazy combination of people I don't like... something like John Cena and Pestalance vs Vangis Greaves and The Aurora Effect.

Sayors: With a biased ref in the mix...

: Oh yes, yes indeed. I think I remember taking a bite of my potato chip, a bite of asparagus, and a sip of ale... Next thing I know? You guessed it... The damn Asian was disqualifying Vangis Greaves for having too many hot women at ringside.

Sayors: Something smells fishy.

: No comment. But it's probably the women. No comment though.

Sayors: So it came down to Cena and Pest against that big guy who acted really nice and motivational, The Aurura Effect?

: Yes, and Aurora ended up pinning Cena after kicking out of several AA's from him. In fact I believe every AA the whole match got kicked out of. Something like 75 of them. Jackie Peppers alone kicked out of around 50 early on.

Sayors: No surprise there. My asshole could kick out of an AA, and that doesn't even make any sense.

: The real surprise was the Asian taking that big wad of money from Pestalance right in front of everyone just before the lights went dark! When they came back on, the Asian ref was kicking the big Aurora guy in the testicles. Then Pestalance rolled him up for the quickest count ever! Last thing I saw was the Asian raising Pest's hand in victory.

Sayors: Damn dirty Chink.

: My thoughts exactly but that doesn't change the stipulation on that main event which stated the surviving member would receive a title shot!

Sayors: I can't want to see who he gets a shot against as a result of this hard fought, bribery-free victory you just gave us some vague details about, Shane! Thanks so much for your time!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
drezdin5788 (06-28-2018), Finn Kühn (06-27-2018), Ghost Tank (06-27-2018), Madison Dyson (06-27-2018), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-27-2018), Rain (06-28-2018), Vincent Lane (06-28-2018)